Chapter Thrity-One

Three months later

Nine months is a long wait for Jerome, but it's worth it in another way to him. He's damn near ready to tell Grace he loves her. Just in time for Christmas, too. He hasn't told anybody how he feels or that he slowly dropping all his hoes. He's been ignoring his developing feelings as well. His success of sex has been dropped short multiple times by Grace she never lets him do more than touch her butt and that a lot for her. Grace is the same. She is already in love with Jerome and surprised they made it this far. She's actually put her feelings into the relationship and fully trusts Jerome. At the moment everyone was one day from Christmas break. It was snowing outside and Jerome was over at Grace's house cuddling with her.

"Jerome you get on my nerves." Grace whined rolling her eyes.

"Awe, you love me." Jerome said. "Don't say that."

"Yeah so what." Grace said. "You know Christmas is in eight days?"

"Yes I know." Jerome said staring at Grace. "I won't be here."

"I know." Grace said. "You leave on the 24."

"I'll call you though." Jerome said. "Alright?" He started kissing on Grace's neck as she nodded.

"Jerome stop." Grace said.

"Shh." Jerome said continuing. He moved to her lips feeling over her body. Grace barely kissed back and Jerome finally got the memo, he wasn't fucking tonight. It actually frustrated him because he hasn't had sex in months and Grace was holding off on him.

"Look I'm bout to leave." Jerome said with an attitude getting up.

"You mad because I'm not having sex?" Grace asked. "I thought we were over this."

"Yeah, I'm kinda pissed. I really love you, and I wanna show you. I wanna give you my love, but you're being childish as hell." Jerome said. "I haven't had sex since I got with you nine months ago. I haven't gone two weeks without sex since I started. I changed my ways for you. I'm not in the streets as much, I don't go out as much, my grades are hella good, because you've helped me. I wanna thank you. I wanna show you my appreciation. But you don't want it. So bye."

"Jerome did you just say you loved me?" Grace asked sitting up. Jerome paused and forrowed his eyebrows.

"Did I?" He asked.

"Yeah, you said you love me." Grace said with a big smile.

"Well I do love you and I want to show you how much." He said shrugging. "But you're not interested."

"Jerome Houston said he loves me." Grace repeated. "Jerome wait." Grace said following him into the living room. She stopped him and came around wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing Jerome.

"What?"

"I love you, too." Grace said smiling.

"Glad we're on the same page." Jerome said holding her by her waist.

"So, what you wanna do?" Grace asked coming closer to Jerome. Jerome smirked biting his lip and looking up.

"I wanna fuck." Jerome said. It caught Grace off gaurd but she still went along with it.

"Ok." Grace said.

"You not ready." Jerome said smiling down at her.

"Mhm." Grace said nodding. Jerome stared at her for a moment before absent mindlessly realising this was his chance to get this money.

He leaned down and kissed Grace hard, feeling down her body. He pushed her back towards the bed and made her lay back. Jerome rushed to take off her clothes and Grace didn't slow him down. Jerome was confused at how natural she was acting and how into it she was. He shrugged it off and took his shirt off kissing Grace's shoulder. He unhooked her bra and started to remove it.