Chapter Twenty-Six

Just a quick glimpse into Jerome and Grace's relationship after another four months, Jerome is an almost loyal boyfriend! His attention is mainly on Grace, with distractions from Deira and other females. He denies his feelings for Grace and refuses to believe he's catching feelings for someone. Grace has yet to truly put her feelings into the relationship because she's scared they might break up. Their bond is definitely stronger and cuter. Veneer made it official with his girl and she still is not a fan of Grace, however Grace is supportive of Veneer regardless.

"So what you want to do tomorrow?" Jerome asked Grace turning his phone on.

"We should travel to Atlanta for Chirstmas break. I want to go to the Coke-a-Cola factory." Grace said.

"That's a cool idea." Jerome agreed thinking about who he knew in Atlanta. "I know some niggas."

"But it's gonna be me and you. No niggas." Grace said.

"Of course. They just connects. We can make this trip inexpensive through them niggas." Jerome explained.

"Ok." Grace said. The bell rang and they stood up to leave.

"Bye Jerome." Grace said walking beside Veneer.

"Bye." Jerome said walking away. He walked up to Frank and dapped him. "Wassup?"

"Nothing man. Where's Grace? You two usually at the hip with each other." He said being funny.

"Shutup man."

"Jerome you been playing this chick for like six months now. You gonna give up and pay me?" Frank asked folding his arms.

"I told you I was gonna fuck her. Now I ain't spending my life with her, but I'm fucking before the end of the school year." Jerome said.

"Dude, if you catching feelings just say it." Frank said. "Wasn't even no passion in your voice. Pay up."

"Fuck you. I don't like her. I don't love her." He said unconvincingly. "Just know I smashed when I leave that ass. I'll bring proof too."

"Dude whatever. Look Grayson got a big drop tonight and we want you to come." Jerome eyed Frank and Frank shrugged. "Bruh since when you look at me like that?"

"Man you know on Tuesday's I got tutoring, and it just so happens I got a date tonight, and Saint has a doctor's appointment." Jerome explained. "I ain't got time to be doing that shit man."

"What is Grace doing to you? I liked the old Jerome better."

"Fuck you mean I ain't changed."

"When the last time you came to the strip and got some pussy? Or came to the strip period? When's the last drop you tagged along on? You barely at the trap anymore. We don't even hang out like we used too." Frank said. "I'm your bestfriend man. I know when something's changing."

"Yeah, ok. You got a point." Jerome said thinking about it. "But I'm not really changing, it's what Grace wants. She doesn't like something about me, I change it. So when I'm finish with her I'm doing all the fuck shit again."

"Damn, you want her pussy bad." Jerome nodded hard. "I can tell."

"Hella bad. And I'm liking this challenge." They started walking towards the lunchroom.

"What's Deira doing?" Frank asked rubbing his hands together. "When you gonna let me smash her?"

"Never. Deira is my girl." Jerome said. "I'm the only one hitting that. Maybe Saint can hit if he wants when her older."

"You green asf." Frank said. Jerome shrugged.

"So how's your relationship going?" Grace asked Veneer sitting up.

"I love it. She's really a cool girl, and she chill as fuck."

"She is?" Grace mocked.

"Whatever. How are you and Jerome still together anyways?" Veneer asked stealing one of her fries.

"I really don't know. I thought he would've left me after knowing I'm not having sex with him, but he's still here. So he must like me." Grace said. "I really should stop playing him."

"Personally I think Kelly is better for you. Yall seem to click better and you're both headed down the right path." Veneer said moving over so his girlfriend could sit with him.

"I know, but he talks shit, and Jerome beat his ass." Grace said.

"Jerome is used to fighting though. He's a fucking drug dealer. Be happy he didn't pull a gun and only beat his ass." Veneer pointed out. "I bet that was Kelly's first fight. Just date him."

"I don't wanna lose Jerome though, remember I really to have a huge crush on him. I really like him, and I'll never get this chance again, so I don't want to leave."

"Understandable." Veneer said. Brandi stood up and pulled Veneer's hand.

"Babe come on." She demanded looking over at Grace than at Veneer.

"Fam I'm comfortable." Veneer said. "Plus we talkin."

"I don't care. I need to talk to you." She whined in her annoyingly high voice.

"I can't leave Grace." Veneer said sitting up. "She'll be by herself."

"Awe." Grace said finishing her food and throwing her tray away. She pulled her hair back and put it up pulling her phone out. Everything went dark and she sighed.

"Guess who." Jerome whispered smiling in her ear.

"Hey Jerome." Grace said moving over.

"Hey." He said kissing her cheek. "Wassup Veinna." He said reaching out and dapping Veneer.

"It's Veneer." Brandi said smiling at Jerome.

Jerome glared at her. "Who is she?" He asked Grace lowly.

"Veneer's girlfriend." Grace told him.

"Oh." Jerome took Grace's phone. "Who you texting?" Grace tried to take her phone back. "Kelly, huh?"

"Jerome, give me my phone." Grace whined.

"Oh what do they be talking about?" Jerome asked Veneer. "Let's find out. Oh, he really likes you and you won't be with me for much longer?"

"Come on Brandi." Veneer said standing up.

"Naw sit. I'm not done." Jerome said holding it away from Grace. "Is this a picture of you? Grace are you fucking kidding me?"

"Jerome give me my phone." He put it on the table.

"Gladly." He stood up. "You always so worried about what I'm doing and you dirty as fuck yo damn self."

"Jerome its not like that." Grace said watching him walk away.

"Grace don't follow him." Veneer said.

"No I'm not cheating on him." She said getting up and jogging to catch up with him.

"Jerome!"