Chapter Twelve

Grace ended up having more fun with Camellia then she wanted too. She really enjoyed being able to relax. She had forgotten she was at Jerome's place until he came back. She put the baby down and ran out into the living room hugging him and kissing his face.

"Alright, alright. I guess it you're happy to be off the hook." He said pulling out his wallet. He gave her 500. "But you're not done yet."

"What?" She asked.

"Come here." He said hiding her from Saint. He lead her to the back and closed his door. "I wanna chill with you."

He kissed her lips forcing his tongue in her mouth. They made out for a while before Jerome moved to her neck and started touching her waist. His hands slowly made it to her butt. He started to move kiss to her chest and unbutton her pants. Grace pushed him back with an angry look on her face.

"I'm sorry I was getting carried away." He lied. "I promise I'm not tryna have sex.

"Jerome." Grace said sternly.

"Relax baby." He said leaning over her and pushing her back. He laid on top of her kissing her forehead. "I'll try harder to contain myself."

"Oh my god!" Grace said moving from under him.

"What?" He asked sitting up on his knees.

"Your dick is huge." She said.

"Shhhhhhhh." He said. "I know."

Grace turned her attention to the door slowly opening. "What is that?" She asked backing up in the bed.

Jerome rolled his eyes. "I told you to stay downstairs!"

"I have to pee." Saint said coming in. Grace covered her heart and stood up.

"He's so cute." Grace said walking over to him. "Come on." She said holding her hand out. "Jerome you didn't tell me you had a little brother."

"I don't." He said following them. "Anyways this is Saint. He's my shadow. Imma teach him everything he needs to know to survive this world."

"Awe, that's so nice." Grace said walking into the kitchen.

"Thank you." He said running his hand across her waist and going around her. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course." Grace said sitting down.

"Can you take him shopping? And pick up some food?" He asked sweetly caressing her cheek.

"Mmm. I don't know." She said closing her eyes. "It's still school hours."

"You don't have to go now." He said. "It's just he doesn't have any clothes and I can't go with him."

"Ok." She growled.

"Good." He said. "What's taking this boy so long?" Jerome went to the back.

"I'm hungry." Saint said startling Grace.

"Ok. What's your name?" She asked.

"It's Saint now." He said.

"What was it?"

"Kingston." He said. "But I wasn't supposed to tell you."

"That's ok. My lips are sealed. My name's Grace. How old are you?"

"I'm 9."

"You're so young. I love that." Grace said pinching his cheek.

"There you are." Jerome said. "Grace can you take Camellia please. Imma steal Saint from you for a minute."

"Ok." Grace stood up. "What do you want to eat?"

"I don't care." He said shrugging. Grace smiled and walked to the back to get Camellia.

"Is that your wife?" Saint asked.

"Hell no. Just my girlfriend." He said lighting another blunt.

"Can I see my brother?"

"Not right now." He said. "I gotta make room for you since you'll be staying here and so is my daughter."

"Are you gonna be my dad? I don't have a sister." He asked.

"No I will never be your dad." Jerome said. "Ever."

Saint poked his lips out and looked down. "My daddy died."

"I don't have a dad either." Jerome said. "Trust me you'll be fine."

"What about a mom? Can Grace be my mom?" He asked.

Jerome sighed and rubbed his temples. "No Saint, Grace has more important things to worry about."

"But my mom died." He said crying.

Jerome grabbed him by his shoulder making him cry harder. "Aye shut up! We dont cry. I'm here to teach you how to be a man, and for starters men don't cry."

"I'm sorry." He whined wiping his eyes. "I just miss my mommy."

"I miss mine, too." Jerome said. "But we don't talk about our parents ok?"

"Ok." Saint said wiping his face clean.

"Make yourself useful and go get me a beer out of the fridge." Jerome said. Saint nodded and ran into the kitchen.

"Here you go." Saint said handing Jerome a bottle of water.

"No it's brown." Saint nodded and took the bottle back. He came again this time with beer.

"Good boy." He said.

"Saint come here." Grace said. He ran to her and she gave him a sandwich.

"Made with love." Jerome heard her say. Saint laughed and came back sitting next to Jerome.

"I like Grace. Do you like Grace?" Saint asked.

Jerome looked at him and blew smoke into the air. He avoided the question by going back to his room and sitting on the bed. He turned the TV on and Grace came in sitting on the bed next to him.

"Wassup?" He asked putting the right out.

"Nothing." She said crawling beside him and laying on his chest. Jerome rolled his eyes and sat up a little. "I'm so tired." She said yawning.

"I won't tell if you close your eyes." Jerome said.

"Thank you." She said closing her eyes. Five minutes later she was out and after ten so was Jerome.

Grace woke up and looked at her watch stirring Jerome in the process. He looked agitated and growled at her.

"It's almost five Jerome I have to get home." Grace said tiredly. I didn't mean to sleep so long. Oh my gosh."

"It's fine babe." Jerome said holding her down.

"No it's not I have to get home before six. I have plans." Jerome sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Fine." He said. He packed everyone up and took Grace home giving her a kiss and leaving.