Chapter Four

Grace watched Jerome walk away and Veneer come back. He scoffed and shook his head. Grace smiled and followed him to his car.

"What did he want?" He asked.

"Just my number." Grace got in and buckled up.

"And you told him he couldn't have it because I'm your boyfriend, right?" Grace shook her head and he laughed. "I'm kidding, but I don't trust that nigga."

"I don't either, but you know I've had a crush on since the beginning." She whined.

"That's no excuse to be desperate." He told her. "Honestly, he just wants sex, and to hurt your feelings."

"Not if I don't have sex with him." She said. "Which I'm not."

"Good, because that's my goods." Grace blushed. "Why you blushing, Grace?"

"Because you're trying me." She said rolling her eyes. "I want you to stop claiming me."

"I can't help it. I've known you for to long." He shook his head. "Don't worry I belong to you, too."

"And only me." She unbuckled. "Thanks for the ride home."

"No problem. I'll be by sometime tomorrow to hang out." He told her backing out. She went inside and locked the door.

"I need a shower." She mumbled, taking her shirt off.

"So man, I got her number and I'm taking her out on a date." Jerome told Frank. "I'm positive no man has ever done that for her. It'll for sure make her panties drop."

"Man how much time you give it?" Frank asked. "Cause it ain't no time soon."

"It'll happen before the end of the school year." Jerome sat on the couch. "Guaranteed."

"I mean so you plan to be serious or are the side goes gonna keep you company?" Frank asked. "Because come on. It's only the month of school."

"I don't know." He sat back. "But that remind me I need to break up with Monica ass." He texted her his goodbyes and turned his phone down knowing it was about to blow up.

"Anyways, I don't know who the fuck keeps texting me, but it's pissing me off." Frank complained. "Some chick I bet."

"Well I'm headed home to catch some sleep. I'm beat."

"Alright man." They did their handshake and Jerome went home.

The next morning, he got up early and went back to the trap to start his day. He put the bitches to work, sent the boys out on the block, and counted some money.

"Morning sunshine," Monica said coming in. "Figured you be here." She put her hands on the desk and leaned over in his face. "What's this about a breakup?"

"I don't wanna be with you, so I broke up with you." He told her. "I don't have to stay with yo cheating ass."

"Cheating?!" She yelled. "You wanna talk about cheating when you have all these skanks around here. Yo ugly ass tryna tell me you don't fuck none of them?"

"Oh I'm ugly because we're broken up, but when you want this dick I'm finna be sexy as hell." He said laughing at her. "Get out of my office."

Monica pushed all the stuff off his desk and started walking out. "Aye." Jerome said standing up. "Come pick that shit up." She flicked him off. "I said come pick it up." He repeated drawing his gun out.

Monica froze and turned around. "Shoot me, because I ain't picking up shit." She continued walking and Jerome put his gun down.

"She get on my fucking nerves." Jerome yelled bending down to pick up all the papers.