Chapter Forty-Nine

Two weeks later

Jerome sat back counting money and smoking a blunt. He hasn't heard from Grace in over a week and he was kinda worried, but didn't want to call. He thought Grayson got to her and she was mad at him. However Grayson hasn't heard from Grace either.

"Yeah that's cool." He said into his phone. "Just bring it by I'll be waiting."

"You sure you wanna do this?" Jerome asked. "Alright if you positive do it. I gotta go though."

"Jerome good you're off the phone." Deira said. "I was wondering if you've seen my nail polish?"

"Naw." Jerome said putting the money off to the side. "You wanna hit?"

"Yeah." Jerome passed it and she took it standing up. "Find my fucking nail polish."

She walked out and Jerome smacked shaking his head. "I ain't getting up." He mumbled. "She got me fuck up."

"Hey Jerome can we go to Chris's house?" Saint asked coming downstairs with his newest friend, Yvette. "She wants to meet my brother."

"Sure. I need to talk to him anyways." Jerome said getting up. He grabbed his keys and they got in his car. "Vet when yo dad want you home?"

"I don't know." She said shrugging.

"Alright." Once they were at Chris house they got out and walked up.

"Jerome man what the hell you way out here for?" Chris asked.

"They wanna hang out with Micheal." Jerome said following Saint and Yvette in.

"Who she?"

"Grayson new bae daughter." Jerome said. "She seven I think. He like 23 at least, but he short."

"Oh alright." Chris said. "Well, he back there."

"Do you feel any attachment to Micheal. I know I don't feel shit for Saint and I was just curious."

"Yeah. He's really grown on me. He like the perfect miny me. I can make him anything I want. What is Saint doing to you?"

"He just annoying, and I can't handle it sometimes. I'm sure once he mature he'll be straight."

"I think it's cause you don't spend enough time around him and you don't actually let him mirror you." Chris said. "He always with Deira or ya mom."

"That don't make sense."

"Ok well I'm the only person Chris is around 24/7 because I'm raising him by myself. He goes with me everywhere and whatever I do he does and it's just routine. Even when we walking down the street and I see a broad and I turn around he turn around also. I gotta love this lil dude. He like my son."

"I spent more than enough time with Saint I think he just ain't mature yet. He only 10 and Michael like 12?"

"13."

"Exactly. And Grace spoiled the shit out of him and ever since it's been hard for him to obey." Jerome said. "Can you believe this little nigga called me a nigga?"

"Maybe he is you." Chris said. "But on another note, I didn't think Grayson would be so quick to hop on someone else after what just happened. I could've sworn they were connected at the hip."

"Forreal. But I don't really know if that is his mans because all he did was bring the girl over like watch her for a few hours. The dude I described was in the passenger seat but he got out. That's how I know he short. If that's his daughter he gotta be at least 23." Jerome said. "And Grayson don't do kids so I assumed he had another little boyfriend."

"Did you ask him?" Jerome shook his head.

"Yvette!" She came running downstairs and jumped on the couch.

"Yes."

"Was that your dad with Grayson?" She nodded. "How old is he?"

"28." Jerome's eyes got big and Chris almost spit his drink out.

"A whole 28?" Chris asked. "Grayson like em older now."

"Alright you can go play now." She got down. "Actually what yall doing cause yall quiet."

"Watching TV." She said running again.

"Alright track star." Jerome joked.

"28 though?" Jerome shrugged. "Did he ever hit Deira though. Cause ole boy did say he was gon tap that."

"I don't know. Probably." Jerome said. "Deira got this huge crush on him."

"Oh yeah." Chris said.

"Imma go check on these kids cause they just too quiet." Jerome said standing up. He snuck upstairs and to Micheal room busting in. Just like Yvette said they were watching TV.

"Hey Jerome." Michael said throwing up a peace sign.

"Wassup young blood." Jerome said. "Yall leave this door open."

Jerome went back downstairs and Chris had turned on the game.

"You talked to Regina?"

"Yeah. She was in town a few weeks ago. She was supposed to be helping me with something, but she find a boyfriend and he loves her and that dumb shit." Jerome said. "He just need to know that's my daughter. And I'm not a deadbeat and I take care of my baby girl. And I told her to tell him that."

"You was still sleeping with her?" Chris asked surprised.

"Naw she was supposed to help me get Grace back, but her and Grace are so called friends now." Jerome said. "I feel like they be talking mad shit about me. Like he got us both pregnant. He ain't shit. Why you left him? That shit."

"Aye them some funny conversations. You still head over heels for Grace?"

"Not like when we broke up." Jerome told him. "What happened between you and that white girl you was fucking with?"

"I came to the realisation I don't like white girls. Especially the ones that try to hard to be black, because they fuck up somewhere." Chris said.

"You tripping. I smashed some cool ass white girls." Jerome said.

"But this girl was tryna trap a nigga." Chris said. "But what happened with you and Big Britt. Her fine ass. I'd fuck the shit outta her and nut in her."

"I had to stop fucking with her."

"Why? That's the best pussy in all of the game."

"She found out I dated Monica and she don't want 'leftovers' as she calls it." Jerome explained. "I was pretty pissed."

"Oh shit!" Jerome got up to look at Chris's phone. "Another spot got robbed."