Chapter Nineteen

"Jerome I missed you." Grace said jumping in his arms.

"I missed you, too." He said kissing her over and over again.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, it was pretty lit. Saint had fun."

"Good. I'm glad my babies are home." She said playing with his face. "Now I can do this."

"Really?" He asked grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. She nodded. "You so fine. Being them lips here."

"Mhm." She said leaning in and kissing him. "I really wanna stay, but I have a study group in 15. You wanna come? It'll be good for you."

"I got work babe." He said holding her hand and pulling it away from his face.

"Awe. You just got back." She whined.

"Work never stops babe. You know that." He said lightly swinging her side to side. "I will make it my priority to call you later." He kissed her cheek. "Bye."

"Bye." Grace said. She squeezed his ass as he walked away and he scolded her shaking his head.

"Don't do that no more." He said. "That's gay."

"You're not fun." She said going inside and getting her dad's car keys. "Bye Jerome." Grace said blowing him a kiss.

He stuck his tongue out between his fingers got in his car. Grace laughed cluelessly and got in the truck. She drove to the library and went to the conference room they were supposed to be in.

"Kelly!" She whispered-yelled going to sit next to him. "I thought I was gonna be here by myself. I invited my boyfriend, but he couldn't come."

"Good, I get you to myself." He joked wrapping his arm around her. She fake smiled and looked around moving his arm. "Awe."

"No thank you." She said shaking her head.

After an hour the group was dismissed, Grace and Kelly sat outside talking. He was trying to talk her into coming with him to meet up with his other friends.

"Please come." Kelly said leaving towards Grace.

"Fine, but I need to go change. It's way too hot for this." She said standing up.

"I'll come with you." He said. "Not to watch, but to be your ride."

"Ok." She said getting in the truck. She went home and changed into white shorts, a pink Nike shirt, and a blue Nike hat with Roshes.

"Bye daddy!" Grace talked leaving.

"You look good ma." Kelly said looking her up and down.

"Thank you. I tried." She said getting in his car.

"Well let's go." He said backing out.

"So how was your day?" Kelly asked focusing on the road.

"It was boring. The same."

"Until you saw me right?" He asked.

"Yeah." Grace said. "You know how to make me smile."

"Does your boyfriend do that?" Grace shook her head. I'm glad I get that title then. The one who makes you smile."

"Stop." She said.

"You like music? I don't." He asked touching the radio knob.

"Not really. I listen to it with Veneer." She said. "I'd rather talk during a car ride."

"Another thing we have in common." He said. "Can you do this with your boyfriend?"

"No." She said.

"Another title. Road trips would be fun with you." Kelly said. "Did he ask you how your day was?"

"Kelly that's not important." She said. "I don't plan to be with him forever."

"I'll stop." He said smirking. "I just wanted to see how long before you crack."

"I don't crack." She said. "Besides he's calling me right now." She said putting the phone up to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey where are you? I just left ya house." Jerome asked getting back in his car.

"I'm out with my friend."

"Vienna?" He questioned. "Or that dark nigga from the other day?"

"Kelly, yeah." She said.

"Man, I don't want you around that nigga. I don't trust him." Jerome said angrily.

"Jerome, I have to go bye." Grace said hanging up.

"Damn her." Jerome said going inside the corner store. He brought a soda and went to the trap.

"Dude where you been?" Frank asked.

"Tryna take my girl out, but she appearently out with some other nigga." He said pounding his fist into his palm. "He must not know me, because everyone knows that's my girl and my girls don't get hollered at. Matter of fact I was there when she introduced us. Said I was her boyfriend. He must have forgotten we date."

"Woah you mad bro?" Frank laughed. "You feeling her or something?"

"No, but he playing with my money man. Fuck Grace and her feelings. I want the pussy. He.in.the.way." Jerome explained. "Well, I care a little bit. She need to continue to do her homework done."

"Wow." Frank said.

"Imma go smoke." Jerome said. "Think about how to handle this nigga."

"Alright." Jerome stopped by to check on the Nigerian he acquired a few days ago.

"Hello beautiful." Jerome said touching her chin. She smiled and looked at the translator. She relayed a conversation between them before Jerome left.

"The day she learns english is the day I fuck the shit out of her." Jerome said to himself rolling a blunt.

"Aye, Grayson said come downstairs and bring Saint." Chris said. Jerome growled and stood up going downstairs. Saint was at his mom's house.

"What man, I'm tryna get high." Jerome said.

"Where's Saint?" Grayson asked.

"At my mom's place." He said. "I had school today man."

"Ok, why didn't you go get him?"

"Because I am a busy person." He said. "What I need him now?"

"Yeah, they supposed to be getting new identities. Go get him real quick."

"Damn ok." He said grabbing his keys. He drove to his house and got out going in.

"Hey ma." He said kissing her cheek. "I need to steal him from you."

"Awe ok. Don't go get in trouble and be safe."

"I don't wanna go." Saint said.

"We'll be back later." Jerome told him grabbing his hand. Saint started whining, but Jerome shut that down right away.

"I'm not Grace and I won't take it." He said. "Now come on."

They drove back to the trap and got out. Jerome made Saint clean his face up before going inside. They went in and he handed him off to Grayson. Chris went to the back with Jerome and they rolled blunts.