Chapter Three

Grace woke up the next morning and got dressed. Gary was already moving around the kitchen trying an omelet.

"Goodmorning daddy." Grace said kissing his cheek.

"Morning." He said smiling at her. "Ready for school?"

"Nope." She slumped over. "I hate school."

"But you're so smart." He said. "Keep working hard. It'll all pay off."

"I know." She said grabbing a plate and letting him put the omelet on it. "I graduate from one school only to go to another."

There was a knock on the door and Grace left coming back with Veneer.

"Hello people!" He said loudly.

"It's too early for that Veneer." Grace said nudging his shoulder.

"I'm hyped up, sorry." He said hugging her. "We still on for tonight."

"What's tonight?" Her dad asked.

"Well there's a party tonight and I was wondering if I could go?" She asked sweetly.

He gave it some thought. "Only if you promise to be safe and remember the rules."

"I will." She cheered. "Thank you daddy."

"Ok, let's go." Veneer said. "Gotta get to school."

"You just make sure you take good care of my daughter." He said to Veneer. Veneer nodded.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of her."

Jerome sat in his car with Frank smoking a blunt before school.

"I pray this high helps me gets them high text scores." Frank said mimicking one of his favorite movies. "I need it."

"Hell yeah. I do, too." They got out the car and went into the building. "I'll talk to you later man."

"Hey baby." Monica said wrapping her arm around him and kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry, and I didn't mean what I said."

"Whatever man." He told her wrapping his arm around her. "I'm over it."

"What?!" She asked.

"Yeah. No point in holding grudges." He told her.

"Well, bye." She kissed him and walked away. Jerome smacked her butt and she blushed. "Bye silly."

He bit his lip rolling his eyes and walking away. He was pissed, because he found out she had been fucking another nigga behind his back. He always knew she was trifling, but he didn't think she'd actually cheat on him considering he's one of the most powerful niggas here. Any nigga should smart enough to know not to fuck her. He didn't know who he was, but he got people watching out for it.

At the party Grace stuck by Veneer's side the whole time. She was scared and he was the only one that knew people. "Veneer I changed my mind." Grace whined. "I don't wanna be here."

"Can you twerk?" Veneer asked in her ear.

She smiled at him. "Why?"

"Because this is a twerking song and I want you to dance on me." He told her. She shook her head. "What? Have you ever even tried?"

"Well yeah." She told him. "But I'm not good."

"Ok, show me what you can do." He told her pulling her out to dance. She awkwardly looked around. "Nobody's watching you."

"I don't want to be embarrassed." She told him. As he moved her hips.

"Come on. Pretend it's just me and you dancing." He said. She groaned and started moving on her own. She closed her eyes and started feeling the music. Veneer smiled noticing how she was loosening up.