Chapter Thirty-Six

One month later.

"Grace come here." Kelly said laying down in his bed.

"What?" Grace said coming in his room.

"Come here."

"I have to go." She said smiling.

"Damn. Alright." He said. "You need a ride?" She nodded. "Alright."

"Thanks." Grace said watching Kelly pick up her bags.

Kelly drove Grace to where her brother said they were meeting. When she spotted her brothers car she walked over to it realizing he was with Jerome and two other boys.

"Hey Grayson." She said hugging him. Kelly got out and put Grace's bags in Grayson's car.

"Wassup man." Grayson said to Kelly.

"Wassup." Kelly said dapping Grayson and looking Jerome up and down.

"Hey Jerome." Grace said to pull his attention from Kelly.

Jerome smiled at her and looked her up and down. "Hey Grace. You look beautiful." Grace looked down. "How's your day?"

"Better without you hitting on her." Grayson said. "Anyways yall ready?"

"Yeah." Frank said.

"Thanks you Kelly." Grace said hugging and kissing him. Jerome felt stream coming out of his ears as he watched Grace smile.

"No problem. Have a good time." He said kissing her once more. "Bye."

"I call shotgun." Grace said. Watching Kelly get in his car and drove off.

"Grace gets shotgun." Grayson said. Everybody got in and Jerome did nothing but stare at Grace until she felt his eyes and peeked behind her.

"Do you need a picture?" She asked Jerome.

"No, I need you." He moaned sadly.

"Jerome you sound gay." Phresh said turning his lip up. "She got a whole boyfriend."

"Shut up." Jerome said. "That ain't stopped her before."

"On the real though, stop trying fo' he beat yo ass again." Frank said.

"Forreal." Grayson second.

"Damn." Phresh said.

"I don't feel well." Grace said laying back.

"Aye we supposed to be getting lit and you wanna get sick?" Grayson said. "Phresh light this."

"Ok!" Phresh said excitingly taking the blunt and lighting it. Grace put down the window and leaned out of it.

"What's wrong forreal?" Grayson asked looking over at Grace.

"I feel like imma puke. Pull over." Grayson smacked and pulled over. Grace got out and bent over throwing all of her food up.

"Grace you ok?" Jerome asked getting out.

"I got it." Grayson said to Jerome and walking over to her.

"Jerome I don't understand why you wasting yo time with her?" Frank asked. "It's plenty of hoe's out there. And since you into some new shit, it might even be another girl you love. You never know."

"She'll change her mind." Jerome said. "Besides I been fucking this chick Big Britt. You know her."

"Oh shit dude! That's impressive. How you do it? Matter of fact. What the pussy like?" Phresh asked.