Chapter Thirty

Grace got Veneer to drop her off at Kelly's house and she waited on his porch for him to get off the bus. He was walking down the street with some of his friends and Grace smiled at him. He dapped them goodbye and walked up to Grace.

"Wassup baby." He asked kissing her. He unlocked the door and invited her in.

"Nothing. I had to stop by." Grace said. "I keep thinking about last night. Was it your first time?"

"No, of course not. Stroke like that comes with practice." He said. "I can show you again if you want."

"That's so disrespectful." Grace said.

"What? I was being honest." He said.

"Damn." Grace said sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Want something to eat or drink?" Kelly offered. Grace shook her head.

"I really need to get started on my homework." Grace said.

"I'm not stopping you." He said standing over her. He leaned over Grace breathing on her neck. He started giving her slow kisses there until the doorbell rang. "I'll be right back."

Grace pulled out her supplies and began doing her homework. "What you got to eat in this bitch?" Some boy yelled coming in and scaring Grace.

"Oh my God." Grace said drawing his attention. "You scared me."

"My bad ma. I didn't see you there." He said holding his hand out. "My name's Tay."

"Grace." She said shaking his hand. She smiled thinking she would have the uglier friend. "Nice to meet you."

"Same." He said going back into the refrigerator. Kelly finally came back into the kitchen, but he was talking and smiling at some light skin girl. Grace felt her face heat up and she looked down doing her work faster. He continued to laugh with her and it made Grace mad so she put her earbuds in.

"This my girl Grace." Kelly said introducing Grace. He tapped her shoulder and she took one of earsbuds out. "Oh, this is Belle and Taylor."

"Ok, nice to meet you." Grace said sticking her hand out. Belle gave Grace a salty look and shook her hand. Grace pulled away and wiped her hand off on her jeans.

Grace went back to doing homework, but Kelly stopped her. "Where were we?" He asked quietly in her ear. Grace shook her head and Kelly pulled his pants up. "Remind me."

"You were letting me do my homework." Grace moaned. Kelly pecked her neck over and over before backing away and getting Tay out of his mom's fridge.

"Get out of there." Kelly said sitting across from Grace. Tay closed the fridge and rolled his eyes.

"Yall ain't got nothing anyways." He said.

"Where you meet her at?" Tay asked.

"At a park a while back." Kelly said. "Stole her from her man, that's payback."

"Her boyfriend was the one that beat yo ass?" Tay asked laughing. "I gotta see a picture of this nigga.

"Hey Grace," Kelly called. Grace slowly looked up and took out a bud. "Can we see a picture of Jerome?"

"Why would you fight a nigga named Jerome? My nigga that's where you fucked up." Grace passed Kelly her phone where she had a whole folder dedicated to Jerome.

"That's him." Kelly said showing him a picture Jerome had Frank take of him and Grace.

"What you thought he was playing hard? Or are you just stupid?" Tay asked.