Chapter Twenty-Four

"Stop laughing man." Jerome said. "I wanna make up with Grace."

"Dude you got flowers and chocolate?" Frank said. "For no bitch ever. You really want this 100?"

"Well yeah, but I also wanna make up with her."

"Well, by the time you smash you'll have spent way over a hundred." Frank said laughing. Monica walked over attracting attention with her as she always does.

"Awe is this for me?" Monica asked loudly batting her eyes. "I knew you couldn't resist and you'd want me back eventually."

"These ain't for you." Jerome said laughing with Frank. "Bitch I'd never get your triffling ass anything."

Monica looked to the side and smiled. "You gave me dick the other night. Thank you for the flowers baby." She said reaching for them.

Jerome smacked and Frank tapped his shoulder pointing to a shocked Grace. Jerome sighed looking at her sadly and Grace turned around walking quickly around.

"Grace!" Jerome yelled following her. "Baby wait up."

"What the fuck Monica?" Frank yelled. Everyone looked around surprised. "You know he ain't been fucking you, you gold digging ass whore."

Jerome sped up to keep up with Grace, but she sped up also so she was still get ahead of him. Jerome finally caught up with her and grabbed her by her waist stopping her from walking.

"Please stop." Jerome asked. "I wanted to make up with you, not break your heart more."

"No Jerome, I'm getting really tired of this." Grace said with tears pouring from her eyes. "I didn't cheat on you, I promise. And now you have sex with Monica and being her flowers?!"

"You actually believe that whore. Yeah, I had sex with her, but way before we even started talking. I've never brought her flowers." Jerome explained. "There are for you. To show that I was sorry."

"Let me go, I don't believe you." She said.

"Please Grace, you have to forgive me." He begged. "I'll literally do anything at this point not to loose you."

"Chill, don't always accuse me of cheating, when I'm with my friend. I'm not that kind of girl." She said.

"Done." Jerome said holding the flowers and chocolates out to her. Grace smiled and took them. Jerome wiped her tears and hugged her smiling devilishly. "Go clean your face and get to class."

"Oh yeah, I was at the hospital and Kelly was talking about having his brothers jump you. I told him it was a bad idea, but I don't think he listened." Grace said.

"He'll wish he did when my goons there with me." Jerome said. He last minute decided to walk with Grace. He slipped his arm around her and she smiled hugging him.

"I'm glad you not still mad at me." Jerome said in her ear.

"You got mad at me first." Grace said.

"When I tell you Monica is just mad because she wants me back, I mean she'll do anything to break us up." Jerome said kissing her. "Bye."

"Bye." She said going into the bathroom.

Frank walked up beside Here and dapped him up. "Monica crazy. You get ya girl back?"

"Yeah, I talked her back into being mine." Jerome said.

"So we headed to the club tonight, you in?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, I ain't nothing better to do."

"Grace?"