Chapter Thirty-Four

Jerome groaned waking up slowly blinking trying to adjust to the light. His mother, Deira, and Saint were all standing over him.

"Jerome baby are you ok? What happened?" His mom asked. "Frank called me and said you were at the hopistial and I came as quick as I could."

"I'm good ma." Jerome groaned.

"Who did this to you?" His mom asked.

"I don't know. I didn't see him." Jerome lied. He knew if he snitched on Grayson he'd lose everything.

"Are you sure?" His mom persisted.

"Yes ma."

"Are you ok?" Saint asked coming to the other side and looking at Jerome.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"The doctor said you had a broken nose, and some really bad buizing." Deira said.

"Damn." Jerome said.

"I'm going to get you something to eat." His mom said walking out.

"Are you ok, really?" Deira asked leaning over Jerome.

"Naw. But these drugs they got me on makes it 10 times better." Jerome said.

Deira reached out and touched some of the bruises on his chest. "I want you to feel better."

"I will." He said leaking up and kissing her. It turned into a make out session before the door closed.

"You can't even wait two days after breaking my sister heart to be kissing on other females. Yeah, you love her alright." Grayson said sitting down.

"Hey Grayson!" Saint said running over to Grayson.

"Wassup Saint." He said high fiving him.

"Hello Grayson." Deira said in a flirty voice waving and smiling.

"Don't you look nice." Grayson asked standing up. He circled around her never taking his eyes off Jerome. "Fine ass. How old are you again?"

"16." She said proudly.

"Young just like I like them." Grayson said kissing her ear, then whispered. "You should come visit my house, and we can have some fun."

"Ok." Deira said smiling.

Jerome groaned and Grayson shook his head. "I'm out." He winked at Deira. "Bye."

"Bye." She said.

"Deira what the hell?" Jerome asked.

"What I like him." She said. "He's cute."

"Ok, but you fucking me, you can't just go fucking other niggas?"

"What?" She asked. "I don't understand."

"You are my girl, no one else can have you." She nodded. "You have sex with me, and no one else."

"Not what mother say back home." Deira said. "Iya rẹ wi i le se ojo ti bi ọpọlọpọ enia buruku bi i fẹ."

"What?" Jerome asked. Saint covered his ears.

"She does this all the time." Saint said. "I have no idea what she's saying."

Deira sat on his bed and continued to tend to his body lightly touching it. "Does it hurt really badly?"

"Ahh!" Jerome said when she touched a certain spot.

"I'm sorry." She said backing up. Jerome's mom came back in and gave Jerome a sub.