Daemon Part 2... and a little play

"So... He's alive?" Asari questioned as he turned to Tsunayoshi.

Tsuna looked to his brother seeing him have a slightly dark look to his eye's.

"Well," Tsunayoshi started, "There's more things that happened, but we were able to stop Daemon."

"Don't tell me you guys..!" Lampo exclaimed, 'Did he kill him?'.

Tsunayoshi shook his head wildly with his hands, "NO, NO, NO! I don't have the guts to do something as big as killing!" He was a boy of justice, no matter who it is, he wouldn't kill a man. "I-It's rather sweet how he finally passed." Tsuna lowered his head in respect, his stuttering coming back, "In our world, there was a misunderstanding between the Simon and Vongola family, which was purposely devised by Daemon. During the battle the misunderstanding between us started fading b-"

"Wait, what misunderstanding?" Knuckle cut in.

Tsunayoshi looked up, "I don't really think there's a need to mention it, but Daemon-san had instilled hatred into the Simon family tenth boss, Enma, towards the Vongola family."

"Enma huh? Simon's little brother?" G asked himself.

Gokudera nodded, "I've met him before."

"Of course you did. Simon's Giotto's best friend, it's a given you met him." G replied.

Giotto grew confused, "Why would Daemon create friction between you two?"

Baby Reborn saw baby Fon jump off of Asari's shoulder onto the table, his long braided hair whipped about as he came up to baby Reborn, "Something is up with the sky." He was mentioning Tsuna.

Baby Reborn nodded, "Oi!" He spoke up to Tsuna.

Tsuna looked up from his daze, "Oh, sorry. I...feel a bit sick."

Giotto and Knuckle immediately got up towards Tsuna, "What's wrong?"

"No, I'm ok, this is normal."

Giotto frowned, "Maybe you should go back-"

"I said i'm fine, nii-san." Tsuna smiled, "Tsunayoshi-san, please continue."

"Yeah umm... D-Daemon - san was only overwhelmed by hatred for what happened to Elena-san, When me and Enma fought and defeated Daemon he realized what he had done and finally passed away."

Daemon hymned, "My whole life around a single woman."

"You fought Daemon?!" Lambo exclaimed.

Tsunayoshi nodded. "I-I had to."

Asari chuckled, "I have to say that's amazing. Daemon's one of three strongest vongola guardian."

"I underestimated you." G said surprised.

"T-that was only because E-Enma was -" Tsunayoshi tried to speak.

Mukuro smirked, "To know this makes want to have a go at you."

Ryohei clapped, "That's extremely impressive!"

Knuckled laughed, "Good for you!"

Lampo twitched, 'That guy fought against Daemon and won? I can't believe it.' He thought.

Giotto smiled, "You must have had good training."

Baby Reborn smirked smugly, "Well of course, he is tutored by the number one hitman in the world."

'He's just as smug as our Reborn...' Giotto thought before flinching away from the stare Baby Reborn threw him, as if the other heard what he was thinking. Fon chuckled, "All's well as good."

Breakfast ended pretty quickly after that, Tsunayoshi, Baby Reborn on his head and Baby Fon on his shoulder, followed after Tsuna who was ushered to his room by his brother. Chrome, Yamamoto, and Ryo kept close, "Are you okay?" Tsunayoshi asked as all of them entered Tsuna's room.

Tsuna nodded, "Thanks to Natsu, I don't suffer as much as i'm suppose to. Even now this headache should leave me screaming."

Tsunayoshi winced and shook his head to not think about it, "N-Natsu? Do you mean the cub Natsu?"

Tsuna chuckled, "Of course you'd know of him."

Yamamoto chuckled as he threw an arm around Tsunayoshi's shoulder, "That little fella is a nice one!"

Ryo nodded enthusiastically, "He's strong too!"

Tsunayoshi smiled and touched the orange box in his pocket.

Chrome agreed not saying anything. Tsuna sighed and his eyes caught sight of his case that held his violin. Tsuna got up and walked to it, "Ah, it feels like it's been years since I played."

Yamamoto perked up, "Are you going to play it now? I would like to see!"

Ryo jumped up, "Yosh! Let's sit around and listen!"

Tsunayoshi sweated, "Nii-san..." 'There's something wrong with that sentence.' He tried to say.

The rooms door opened to see Takeshi, "Sorry, I had to help my brother with carrying the files to Giotto-san's room."

Tsuna shook his head, "No, there's no problem."

Yamamoto patted the space next to where he sat on the floor, "Come sit! Tsuna's going to play a song."

Tsunayoshi sighed at Yamamoto, 'He's already so adapted. I wish I was like that.'

Takeshi raised his brow smiling, "Really? Yay!"

Tsuna smiled embarrassed, but he laid the case onto his bed and took out his violin. Cracking his neck, he placed his chin on the chin rest and raised the bow. 'My life is getting very eventful...' He thought as he played the first stroke, 'How can my brother perform on stage like this? What can I do? Nothing? But wasn't I training? Or was I bringing more problems to them?' A high note resounded, 'I am. I'm the reason for for the mess on the bigger picture.'

Tsunayoshi let out a breath and relaxed, as he somehow listened into the feelings of Tsuna's heart. The others could only ponder what the meaning behind each note was.

'I accepted to be the next in line after Checkerface, but that's not my concern. The favor... I still haven't done anything to do it.' A low note. 'What about the Sky's position? Will I be fit for it? No, wasn't I already set for it? What does Reborn have in mind for me? I can't do everything on my own.' Another high note. 'The people from the other world... they're interesting.' A medium note. 'I'll do what I can and support my brother... Ah... I said it was my goal, but am I acting on it? All I could remember is him worry over me.' A low note. "I'll do what I can." He muttered as he continued playing.

  Tsunayoshi smiled as his intuition picked up his words. Despite the fact he was from another world, he knew he had to do his part. This world obviously had its own problems, and he was bringing more to them with Gokudera and Lambo, matter of fact the problem that they were transported here by Byakuran. Like Tsuna said, he'll do what he can.