Check

Giotto didn't waste time stupidly looking for Tsuna, if he was even on the grounds he would have known when he flared his flames. Quickly running outside with Gokudera following his steps, he could see the seething young man was inches away from bursting.

Giotto took out a small earpiece and place it in his ear, turning it on. "Daemon, mukuro." It took a while for them to reply through the static.

"Yes." The two said at the same time.

"Find out who did this. Hibari and Alaudi go patrol the perimeter from both sides, Asari and Takeshi try finding anymore bombs, Knuckle and Ryohei will take care of Yuni as her guards, Lampo and Lambo will be on look out from the front, G and Gokudera are gonna look for Tsuna with me."

There was no time for questions and they hurriedly went their ways, "On it."

It was bright, way to bright for his eyes when he woke up. 'This isn't my room..' He thought. There was nothing in the small white room, just him with cuffs with its chains stuck to the ground. He sat with his back against one of the walls for a while, Tsuna didn't know exactly how long. He tried thinking off possible people who would try to kidnap him, and Checkerface was first to come to mind. However that idea was crossed out. Tsuna was sure if that man did take him then he would have more hospitality and wouldn't keep him waiting. Not to mention he himself doesnt think of him as a threat, at the same time he is.

Tsuna shook his head, 'Trying to figure out the man is mind boggling.'

Startled by the door opening he observed the man that came in. Orange hair, white uniform, glasses. He would have looked nice if he wasnt suspected as a kidnapper. Tsuna paused, 'My intuition isn't responded.'

"So you noticed." The orange hair said.

"About what?" He said.

"Your intuition. Byakuran has been working on it for a while on how to stop that thing."

"Byakuran?"

"The white haired man." He sighed.

"Oh." Of course it would be him. The man had tried to kill him before.

"Don't worry he won't kill you." The orange haired man was now kneeling in front of him.

"How would you know?" Tsuna was confused, Byakuran clearly said he was going to kill him. 'Did he just read my mind?'

"Because I won't let him. That is the only reason I went through all this trouble to come here for." There was a noise heard and the two stayed silent for a moment, that is until the man started clutching his stomach groaning.

"Sorry..ug... I get stomach aches... When I'm nervous." He groaned more.

'And to think he looked cool for a second.' Tsuna thought.

"I...damn...know what you're thinking." He said, teeth clenched.

"You do?!"

Irie scratched his head still holding his stomach, "The me in this world created something that would allow the investigator, as this is a interrogation room, to hear the thoughts of the captor to detect lies."

Tsuna's brow furrowed, "Whouldn't that kind of invention be raged in police and military force? Did you just say this worlds you?"

"This is a secret only to the Millefiore famiglia. And yes, I did say the me in this world. Now no more questions we gotta get out of here without being caught so I could live, thank you." The man bit his thumb and spread it on the cuff instantly uncuffing Tsuna, he was bewildered, 'That's it. I've been transported to the future.'

"Nope you haven't. Just advanced technology by the underground villains."

"I never caught your name." Tsuna said as he lifted him up with some effort.

"S-shoichi. Irie Shoichi."

Giotto was right outside the mansions gate with G and Gokudera and waited for Reborn impatiently. It wasn't long for him to come but Giotto was ready to nag but Reborn spoke first, "It wasn't Checkerface who did this."

G unfolded his arms and stalked forward for answers, "What do you mean?"

Reborn tilted his head, "I mean what I mean. Get ready to infiltrate the Millefiore base."

"So it was Byakuran. That bastard!" Gokudera yelled. Giotto stayed silent, he knew Reborn knows what to do, they didn't even have to look for his brother. He checked his Vongola watch, it was already an hour after they noticed he was gone.

Reborn walked down the street with the three in tow while continuing, "Mukuro is already taking a blueprint of the place, while Daemon is trying to find Tsuna in the building. Hibari found some bombs and with Alaudi is now heading to the base, Lampo is staying behind protecting Luche while Lampo is guarding the mansion itself, Ryohei and Knuckle are coming after us soon as well as the other two they just need preparations."

"What preperations?" Giotto finally spoke.

"For fights. You know there bound to happen." Suddenly he stopped and all of them concealed there flames that's barely detectable. When Reborn relaxed, he spoke again.

"What are you doing here, Bianchi?"

A figure dropped to the ground, "To see my love that's all, but it seems like you have a problem."

"Oh god..." Gokudera whispered.

G sighed, "Bianchi, put on your goggles before you show your face. We don't need a sick Gokudera right now."

"But I want Reborn to see my beauty." She pouted.

G put his hands on Gokudera, "Then you turn the other way."

Reborn started to keep walking, "We don't have time. Start walking before I restart your entire training session."

"I'm coming with you, sweety."

"Then put on your goggles" He replied.

"Sure!"

Gokudera skipped in a minute of joy, before he looked back at nothing, "Where's Giotto-san?"

"He went ahead." Reborn answered.

G was startled, "And you didn't bother saying it before!"

"Pay attention." Was all the fedora man said and G ran forward to catch up with his friend. Reborn stopped Gokudera from following, "We need people staying a bit behind. Defense."

Gokudera nodded.