Next round

Tsuna's headache seemed to dim with the pain of suffocation, but more uncomfortable was that he was perfectly breathing. It was still no good, he was starting to faint when suddenly the flames retracted and he fell to the ground breathing hoarsely.

    Everyone turned to where the gun shot sounded, seeing baby Reborn holding a smoking gun surprised them. "This is enough."

    Jager turned to him, "A person that is of not this world holds no right to interfere."

   "That's true, but I'm present right now with the ability to interfere."

    Jager huffed, "Sawada Tsunayoshi was about to become a wielder of the night flame-"

    "And over flow as a result. I'm sure you already sensed he has an over amount of Sky flames. Adding night flames will make him self destruct."

    "And I'm sure you're unaware that Night flames mix in instead of adding." Reborn narrowed his eyes as Jager continued, "Sugar with water, they don't make more water rather they just cloud it. Its the same in this case."

    Giotto stepped forward, "Even so, are you planning to taint my brothers flame?"

    "Wait." Tsuna's voice drew everyone's attention.

    "Please stay quiet Tsuna-sama. Ryo, hurry up and heal him!" Gokudera said.

    Tsuna shook his head as he sat straight, Ryo putting a wave of Sun flames over him to relax, "I accepted the flame already, there's no use stopping it now."

    Tsunayoshi gasped and his hands shook, "Wh-Why would you accept it in the first place? I may not have ever heard of this flame, but I'm not stupid enough to not know its something you shouldn't have!"

   Yamamoto and Takeshi. Looked at Tsunayoshi surprised, "Tsuna..."

    Tsuna sighed, "Because this is the best way. As Jager confirmed, its not harmful in any physical way, and it could help against Checkerface." Baby Reborn noted the pain as he said that, "Fighting a pointless fight or gaining an advantage, the choice is obvious."

    Tsunayoshi clenched his fist, "That's not your reason."

    Tsuna smiled, "My reason or not, it makes enough sense to logic doesn't it. Sometimes you just have to accept things you don't want, its a common saying you should know."

    "But..."

    "Accept things you don't want sometimes." Tsuna repeated.

     Baby Reborn shadowed his eyes as he suddenly made his way onto Tsunayoshi's head, "Tell your Boss your mission is complete. There is no reason for you to be here anymore."

     Jager said nothing as he complied.

    Outside the perimeters of the Vongola mansion, Alaude spoke to Basil over the phone, "Doesn't matter, you have to be here by next week." Basil was a must recruit for CEDF (Its actually spelled CEDEF, but I'm just gonna keep it how I mistakenly wrote it.) Strong willed and still having much more to learn with his unique flames, Alaude didn't have to think twice in picking him. Now he would have to do more research on Byakuran, the Kawahira project and his intentions of killing Tsuna, he'd have to be dealt with quickly as he chose his next member.

     In a white world, nothing but the never ending brightness that would hurt anyone's eye and two individuals separated by an indestructible glass pane, "You're getting to me." The undertone of hate was unnerving, yet Byakuran's face as he said that remained unfazed.

    His canon counterpart, Kuran (decided to call canon one this instead), held the same look, "Really? I deserve a marsh mellow for that!" His mocking chuckle sent a pang of annoyance through Byakuran's chest.

    "I wont repeat what i said last tine we met. But you are violating a rule by sending them to my world."

    "So?"

    "Aren't you worried about Vindice?"

    Kuran grinned as he opened his eyes, seemingly piercing through the others soul, "I wonder. But it's interesting isn't it, to have one of myself be in Vindice before. I should defeat you and gain your memories, that way I probably would know what to expect if I ever do get them onto my trails."

    "After being defeated don't think you're still stronger than me."

   "Of course I am. But I'll let them deal with you. What you feel, the anger of me falling..." Byakuran lips slightly twitched down, "Never mind. I'll see if you could actually go for your 'revenge', I even gave you the real deal."

    "Why did you send the others then?" Byakuran slammed his hands against the glass when the other was about to answer, "Forget it. Its obviously for your entertainment." He lay his hand flat, "But answer this for me. Why? Why are you interfering? Don't you realize I'm doing this for you?"

    Kuran didn't stop his frown, "I never asked you any favors."

    "I don't need to be asked."

    "Whats your point then? Its like me, after taking over the trinisette, what would I have done then? Rule the mafia? The world? Become the next Checkerface?"

    "I feel empty. I need satisfaction."

    "Right. Then what?" Byakuran didn't have the power to speak, "You're blinded by anger. Knowing you, you'd feel guilty for killing someone who has nothing to do with what you're angry for. Calm down. Think. We are smart people."

    Byakuran looked down and grinned closing his eyes, the bipolar attitude showing Kuran he knew what his counterpart is doing, "Fine. I'll go for the one that has every single bit to do with my anger."

    Canon Byakuran shook his head when his parallel disappeared, "Seriously, he's definitely not one if the smart me." He turned around to a sudden door that wasn't there before, opening and smiling to an unconscious group, "I definitely messed up, who would have thought sending more than two at once would jet lag the process." Shaking his head again he grinned sadistically, "I wont be handing you on a silver patter to your boss like that though. Hmmm... A bit more drama..." Byakuran sent the others right in the mansion forest because those were the ones who wouldn't do much, but these... Oh the show these two would make.

    Byakuran paused, "I probably shouldn't have told the mist my plan of their location. Tch, now its less dramatic."

    In the east wood Asari had done much damage. Only a bead of sweat fell through his brow as the Cervello heaved with cuts and bruises, "Are you still not going to speak?"

    "I can only speak the truth. I cannot betray Byakuran-sama." Asari's anger spiraled, he saw only the the projector of where to swing to cut her head off, but a hand stopped him from raising his sword, "Let go, G."

    "No."

    "G." Asari's voice lowered another octave. G had only ever seen Asari angry once in his lifetime, and when Asari got angry, some could imagine him a demon in disguise. Fortunately, Asari only reached the point to want to kill her quickly.

    G shivered, that memory still haunts him. "Don't kill, remember how Takeshi reacted the first time."

    Asari's eyes widened and his shoulders lowered before becoming alert, "Where'd she go!?"

    "Let her go Asari." G held out the necklace which had fallen at a point, "I've seen you're father's necklace before, this isn't the same one."

    "What?"

   "The wordings of the quote is off a word." G handed the necklace to Asari to check.

    Asari's knee's buckled, "I-I almost..."

   "Don't sweat it. She was already asking to be killed when provoking you."

    "Thank you, G." Asari couldn't have lived with the guilt other wise.