A Silent Meeting

Tsuna didn't know what was worse, the fact that he was kidnapped in his sleep or that he was dangerously calm about it. Whatever the reason Tsuna should be scared because a man with a mask and hat is sitting on a chair in a small plain room that had nothing but again 2 chairs facing each other and he's sitting on one.

"Sit." He told Tsuna. Looking down he was shocked, how can he be standing, Giotto told him he cant walk anymore. None the less Tsuna nodded to the man, he sat on the other empty chair and looked at the man in front of him. "Who are you?" Tsuna was still wondering if it was still bad that he's not scared or yet stuttering for that matter, even though he may have grown some back bone over the years he still has a lot of the dame aspect he had before. "Your freinds call me Checker face."

'That name sounds familiar...oh.'

"Haha, if thats the case then I don't think its OK for me to be speaking with you." Tsuna said as politely as possible.

   "Don't worry the talk will only take 10 minutes. I'll send you back before they put a search warrant out for you."

"Ok." Tsuna knew he was telling the truth so there was no need to worry. "That ring..." Tsuna looked at the ring on his finger, "You are a part of vongola now I see." Tsuna nodded reluctantly. "Don't be sad. Vongola is a place you'll certainly fall at home with and love."

"What makes you say that?" Tsuna questioned. "You have your guardians even without you looking for them, you already have your vongola ring even though you weren't even chosen yet, having your own guardian beast choose you to be vongola's sky is better same goes for your guardians. These reasons only makes you destined to become the Vongola boss." Tsuna could understand the reasoning behind checkerface's words but the responsibility put over it sounds too much for him. "You'll hurt their feelings if you keep refusing."

"Huh?"

  Checkerface leaned forward, "No matter what personalities they have or they don't know it yet, your guardians only see you as their own sky already and wouldn't follow their new one if you drop your potential role." Checkerface crossed his arms. "But this is not what I brought you here for. We already wasted time so I'll make this quick and blunt." His intuition told him to accept whatever is going to be said. "Become my successor."

Tsuna's intuition took over as he said yes without thinking. With a smile plastered on his face Checkerface sent Tsuna standing outside the hospital. The feeling in his legs went away and he went tumbling down as he still got his head thinking about what just happened. Tsuna slapped a hand in his face as he started to ramble in his head, 'I'm so dumb. Why did I say yes? I don't even know what I'm going to inherit. Money? No. Powers?... Why is my intuition telling me yes? Aaaahhh! I'm so stupid for getting myself in so many mess. And to think that Gio-nii's doing something behind my back added to all this.'

Tsuna's musings didn't let him hear his name being called by several people until his brother grabbed his shoulder, "Tsuna! Where the hell were you?! I've been so worried. Think about your health!" He said bringing Tsuna into a hug. "I-im ok. Something came up you know." Staring at Tsuna blankly Giotto asked, "In the middle of the night? Without your wheelchair?" Scratching the back of his neck Tsuna just laughed nervously. "Maa~ Giotto let him go. He needs to rest." Asari said.

"Yeah. Tommorow you'll tell us where you've been." Reborn put in scaring Tsuna with his glare. "H-hai." Was the only reply that came out of the trembling brunette.

With a good night Giotto and the rest left leaving Tsuna to rest back in his hospital room, "My life was already messed up with all the cancer but now I feel like Gods just toying with me." He mumbled closing his eyes before he remembered about the sleeping drug he needed. Pressing the call button on the wall on his left he waited for a nurse to come.

No one came after 15 minutes of waiting. Pressing the button again he waited when finally someone came.

But it wasn't a nurse.

"Yo." Before Tsuna could react a clothe was put over his mouth and nose. His tired and weak body didnt put up much of a fight to the one holding him so the only thing he could do was curse his life in many colorful words.

Giotto jerked up from his bed and sweated like he ran around the world and back. He grabbed his stomach and head as his intuition was blazing at him that something was wrong, 'Arcobaleno? Primo? Neo primo? Tsuna?... Tsuna!' Ripping the blanket off of him Giotto ran out his bedroom and blazed the emergency alarm. Instantaneously everyone woke up and got out of bed as their bodies were ingrained to do at the first sound of the bell. "What's going on, kora?!" Colonello asked to the blonde who still had a hand on the alarm. "Its Tsuna he's in trouble. Hurry up and let's go!" He said running towards the exit, "Oi! Your still in your pajama!" G shouted. Gokudera tried bonking his head, "Tsuna-sama is in danger and you think he would give two shits about his clothes you BAKA ANIKI!" No one talked anymore and just moved towards the hospital while Hibari and Alaudi went to check their surroundings.

"Extreme! Tsuna's window is broken!" Ryohei yelled to everyone. True enough looking up to the room Tsuna was supposed to be resting the window was broken to pieces. Quickly bringing out his flames on his forehead and hands, Giotto flew up to it and entered the room. "Oya, oya. Primo must be serious to use his flames." Mukuro said smirking, secretly excited from the tension. "Hontou. Little primo keeps giving us such trouble since he came. Not that I'm saying its bad that he did, nufu." Daemon added. Both brothers gave waves of creepiness from the looks on their faces making most shiver, but what was worse was the large killing intent coming off of Reborn. "He was going to tell me why he left the fucking hospital." He mumbled and Colonello backed off being the one closest to the raging fedora wearing demon. Fon put a hand on Reborns shoulder seemingly fine with the pressure but no one was surprised, Fon was putting out just as much killer intent, "Tsuna-san is such a kind person. I wonder why he attracts so much messy situations." The smirk just ups his scariness. Slowly and quietly everyone near them left the two to let them do whatever since they knew Reborn is the demon that shows its true self openly while Fon is the demon which hides itself perfectly. Two demons rage put together and what do you get.

Hell.