Gaurdian Beasts

Natsu curled himself on Tsuna's lap, enjoying the feeling of being pet. 

"Really?" Giotto asked, shocked by the sudden appearance of the beast. 

Tsuna looked up and saw Alaudi and Reborn were only inches away from his face, "Where did you meet him?" Reborn asked.

It scared him just by looking at the grim faces of the two. "W-whats wrong?"

Tsuna gasped when Reborn took out his gun and placed it in the center of Tsuna's forehead and pushed him down on his back as he loomed over him just like Alaudi. 

"Reborn! Alaudi! What the hell are you doing?!" Giotto tried to push them off but they wouldn't budge. 

"I don't like repeating myself." Said Reborn pressing the gun harder.

"I-I met Natsu during my first coma, but I lost my memory when I woke up." Tsuna stammered by the pressure of the two men on top, luckily they got off after he started to explain himself. 

"That thing... is Checkerface's pet son." Reborn said with disgust, "I wonder why he's your freaking-" Reborn cut himself off before he could start ranting.

"Don't look at him like that," Tsuna wrapped his arms protectively around the Lion. "He took care of me when I was out. More like I would've already been dead if he wasn't with me my entire life!" When Tsuna stopped talking, he was out of breath from the anger he was feeling. "Really, just because he's the son of your enemies pet doesn't even come close to saying he's bad too. Think logically! And Alaudi-san what's going on? Do you have something to say too?"

When the man didn't respond, Tsuna looked back down at Natsu who gazed back at him with its unsure gaze. "Don't worry." He whispered to him. Looking around the room again everyone was just listening to everything, not wanting to cause a scene when Tsuna just woke up. At least, not another one. 

Luce clapped her hands to diffuse the tension and said, "Then Tsuna-kun! Can you introduce us to this beauty?"

Tsuna hesitated for a moment, but then answered, "His name is Natsu."

She nodded.

"He's a male."

Another nod.

"And age is unknown."

"Eh?" Looking at the lion, Luce couldn't help but pet the bright flaming mane of Natsu. 'Just like they say. The sky will always be attracted to the orange flames.' She thought. 

"I've met others," Tsuna said abruptly still looking at Natsu.

"You have?" Fon asked oddly excited. 

Tsuna nodded, "A leopard, dog, bird, owl, kangaroo..." Some made faces at his listing.  "...A bull..." The brunette finished weakly.

"A bull?" Giotto commented. 

" And a hedgehog," Tsuna added. 

At this Alaudi stood still. Hibari noticed and placed a hand on his brother's shoulder.

Tsuna continued, "At first you know I was in this black space and when I was about to go mad from the isolation, Natsu came and comforted me. Of course, I didn't know it was him until everything became orange-like Natsu. There I... I saw the most beautiful sight... All of the animals surrounded Natsu as if they were protecting him. You know what I found out that's more amazing?" They could just nod at the excitement visible on Tsuna's face, "They live inside you. Not me, but some of you like Natsu lives in me."

"Really?!" Lambo exclaimed.

Tsuna scratched his head, "I only know two of them. I didn't have time to check them all since I suddenly woke up."

"So who is it?" Lambo shook him. 

Tsuna pointed to Gokudera who blinked at the gesture. "The Leopard lives in you, Gokudera-san." 

Gokudera's cheek burned. "That's so freaking cool!"

Moving his finger, he pointed to Takeshi who smiled in return. "And Yamamoto-san, you're amazing to have two living in you!" Both rain brothers were shocked. "Its a bird and a dog!"

 Takeshi's eye's widened as he brung up his fist jumping up in down, "What kind Tsuna?!"

Putting a hand to his chin Tsuna answered, "If I remember correctly it would be a, um, Akita and swallow!" He finished pumping his own right fist in his other palm. 

"Waa~ An Akita and a swallow," Takeshi said with sparkles in his eye. 

Tsuna suddenly blanked, "Now that I think about it, each element has a color to it, right?"

"Yeah," Fon said with a smirk, he knew where this was going. Apparently so did the others except for Lambo. 

"Then I think I know who the others live in." Tsuna took a moment to think, and the others waited patiently, enjoying Tsuna's interest. "Yamamoto is rain meaning blue, and the Akita and swallow had blue flames. Gokudera-san was red for the storm, and the Leopard was red. So if I were to continue, the kangaroo was yellow, so he would probably live in either Reborn-san, Knuckle-san or Ryohei-san."

"Its Ryohei," Reborn said.

"Extreme!" Ryohei yelled.

"Eh? How can you tell?" Tsuna asked. 

"I already have my partner as well as all of you Primo's and all the Arcobalenoes, so the other animals belong to the Neo-Primo."

"You already met yours?" Tsuna said surprised.

"Yeah." Giotto nodded. "Every flame user has them as a guardian beast. The guardian beasts would help fight with its partner which is us. Their also normal animals but they're made up of our flames, and because of that they reside in us until we learn their name so we could bring them out." He sounded tired. 'One thing keeps happening after another.' He thought.

"This is the first time I've heard of this," Gokudera said. 

"Then the owl belongs to Mukuro-san." Tsuna continued.

"That is a pretty nice guardian beast for me, Kufu. Owls are mysterious."

"The Bull belongs to you, Lambo."

"Yatta! I got the biggest one!"

"The hedgehog lives in you then, Hibari-san." The only thing Hibari did was a glance at his older brother, a feeling of worry hidden underneath his gaze.