Daemon (Part one)

"Why would we talk about Daemon?" Lampo asked.

Daemon chuckled, "Why not? I would like to know."

"Because it's you." G growled.

"Shouldn't Daemon be dead?" Knuckle asked a bit unwillingly.

"Yeah... the thing is uhhh-" Tsunayoshi didn't know where to start. Everyone looked at him patiently as he got his thoughts through, after all this was a different world, how could one not be nervous in front of people who he considered powerful predecessors. "Daemon had a lover-"

"Lover?" Mukuro interrupted.

Daemon frowned, "A lover, huh. Don't tell me I was in an obsessive stage and wanted some kind of revenge."

Tsunayoshi sweated, "Not really - wait, you don't know Elena?"

"Never heard of her." Daemon answered.

G snorted, "I would like to meet her in this world. Must be desperate to date a creep like you."

Daemon chuckled, "And what about you? You'll scare off any women with the way your face is set."

Gokudera growled, "Oi, you bastard."

Giotto side, "Guys, Tsunayoshi-san is speaking."

Tsunayoshi looked confused, "Ne, Reborn. Wasn't Elena-san the one who introduced Daemon-san to Giotto-san?"

"I met Daemon during one of his family's large dinner party. I was making a deal with his family over resources." Giotto said his side.

Tsunayoshi nodded in understanding, this was a parallel world, he shouldn't be surprised at this change. "Well, Elena-san was the one who introduced him to Giotto-san, and on her words joined the Vongola Famiglia. Soon, Daemon-san thought the Vongola was perfect and became dedicated."

"That is true. The biggest mafia family does suit me well." Daemon commented.

"Shut up." Alaude ordered, so many interruptions were getting on his nerve.

"Oiya, is the skylark interested over my story?" Daemon teased.

"I'll kill you."

"Guys calmed down. Let Tsunayoshi-san speak." Asari tried to ease the tension before it began.

"Ah, please don't call me with 'san'." Tsunayoshi said.

Yamamoto laughed, "That's right. No need for politeness."

"Then Tsunayoshi, please continue." Takeshi said.

 Tsunayoshi smiled nervously, "After that, the Vongola was beginning to grow stronger and Giotto-san worried over more potential enemies and that the famiglia would begin fighting for self-interest. Giotto-san didn't want the famiglia to stray away from their initial goal and decided to dispatch his - uhh-" Tsunayoshi mind went blank in the middle of his explanation and began to internally panick.

"Military forces. Giotto-san decided to disband military forces Boss." Chrome came to his rescue.

Tsunayoshi hastily corrected himself, "Yeah, he decided to disband his military forces!"

"Is he stupid?!" G exclaimed. "Disbanding military forces would leave us open to hundreds, maybe even thousands of other rival famiglia's!" Even Giotto seemed half embarrassed and shocked.

Baby Reborn decided to speak up, "It did leave all of them open to attack. A rival famiglia invaded, and in the invasion Elena lost her life."

The room became silent as Giotto gaped. Wasn't this... Then wasn't he responsible for the death of Daemon's lover in the other world? Tsuna voiced softly, "I can guess there were major consequences."

Daemon frowned and looked to Giotto, who had a petrified look. He sighed, "Well what could Giotto do? A pacifist like him would do something as idiotic as that." He grinned as if he heard nothing of before, "More importantly, how did the woman Elena and I meet?"

Tsunayoshi looked to baby Reborn, thankfully the other was willing to speak, "You were an aristocrat and were disgusted at the degenerate aristocrats. Falling in love with her at some aristocratic party, both you and Elena had the same ideals in changing the nobilities."

Mukuro whistled, "Never thought you were such a romantic."

Knuckle made a cross motion from his forehead to his shoulder in prayer, "May she rest in peace." Ryohei and Ryo followed suit.

Giotto closed his eyes, "Can you continue? I want to know what happened next."

Tsunayoshi nodded, "Elena-san final words were to Daemon, that he should protect the weak with the Vongola. Daemon was determined to make Vongola the strongest which people would fear to defy, thinking it would fulfill her last wish. Daemon -san started backstabbing Giotto, killing anyone and anything who threatened to weaken the Famiglia." Tsunayoshi panicked at his fluency of the details. He should be a stuttering mess at this point.

Daemon was dumbfounded. Although he was bloodthirsty, he wasn't necessarily evil. He would never say it, but the people in the vongola came on top of their reputation for him.

"Seriously." Lampo and Lambo muttered, even more terrified at Daemon.

Mukuro chuckled, "My, my."

Giotto didn't say anything. At this point he firmly believed he was the cause for Elena's death, he had no right to speak. Tsunayoshi seemed a bit guilty for even wanting to talk about this, but his intuition had encouraged him to keep going, "There was a major war, and Daemon-san set up a trap for Cozarto Simon."

"Cozarto?" Giotto said in surprise.

"Yes. Daemon saw him as a weak point to Giotto-san as well as a threat to Vongola. He later betrays Giotto-san himself because of his soft heart and his own desire for Vongola to be stronger. It contradicted with everyones views."

G snorted again, "His and our views always contradict."

"Leave it G, it was my fault and I most probably deserved what Daemon did." The guardians of Giotto all looked at him frowning. They didn't oppose his words.  

"Daemon-san forces Giotto-san to resign and becomes the second Vongola boss's mist guardian." Tsunayoshi continued trying not to look at anyone.

"He became a guardian twice?" Asari said amazed.

Tsunayoshi nodded, "At some point, Daemon-san detached from his body, discarding it, and p-possessed multiple people to keep living on for decades so he could watch the Vongola Famiglia grow as he saw it." This part always felt creepy to Tsunayoshi, he couldn't help but stutter.

Mukuro raised a brow, "Mm- so Daemon single handedly took over all the reigns."

"Mostly yeah."

G glared and Daemon, "You better not get any dumb idea from this. This world and that one are entirely different."

"What? You all won't trust me anymore after a small story about a parallel me?" Daemon seemed sarcastic, but internally he actually believed he lost quite amount of trust from the others.

"No, absolutely not Daemon. You were one of the first guardians I had ever received, trusting you is first hand. That goes for all of us." Giotto knew from his intuition of Daemons internal thoughts.

Daemon chuckled, "I'm not a sentimental person, so it's useless comforting. I am a different person from the other as well."

G clicked his teeth, Giotto was right, they all trusted Daemon. He was only annoyed at Daemon for calling this something small. Alaude got up. "Where are you going Alaude?" Giotto called out.

"I have bussiness." Was his answer as he left. Giotto shook his head and looked to Hibari and Kyoya who were about to follow after his guardian, but didn't say anything. No one did.