Just One Favor

Would you sing or hum? Tsuna preferred to hum since playing the violin didn't involve words said beautifully. It was sounds played elegantly. So he hummed through this dark abyss he was in when Natsu didn't come when he called him. He knew he wasn't awake, it was rather easy to tell and the fact that he wasn't even panicking was what was terrifying him. His stuttering early teen self was coming full front in his head but he hummed to have some noise in here. He kept humming until he jumped when someone spoke.
    "Finally. We could talk." Squinting through the light that now lit wherever he was, he made out a familiar sillouette. Checkerface was sitting across from him and he realized that he was sitting too. The chairs were nothing extravagant but was comfortable enough for him to stay on it for hours. "Do you remember this place?" Checkerface suddenly asked. Looking around, Tsuna nodded as he made out what was a place he first had a one on one conversation with the man.
     "Why am I here?" Tsuna asked still looking at the place, it was plane but the bright colours were nice to look at.
      "A favor." Checkerface simply replied. The brunette stopped to look at him and tilted his head in confusion. Checkerface continued, "You agreed to become my successor when I asked you, and you're almost there to fully take over my roll."
    "I did and I won't take it back if I am close to following after you, but what exactly is this role?" Tsuna looked down at his legs when he felt them move. "Why can I move my legs?"
      "This place is only where we two can enter as we are the only ones of our kind. Well you are only our kind by your flames. Its not a physical place, just a place for us to come and relax. My salvation in this role of endless cycle of guardianship. Any worries, fear, hindrances, even handicaps are forgotten so you can relax. This place is special to me just as your violin is to you." Checkerface had his fingers interlaced on his folded legs during the speech.
   Tsuna on the other hand took the chance to start walking when he heard there was no handicaps here. In this short time of not being able to walk, he craved to stand. Stopping his little route around his chair he furrowed his brows, "What about this role?"
    Checkerface chuckled, "We choose the arcobalenoes, we watch over the rings of the tri-ni-sette."
   "Thats all?" Tsuna sat down.
   "Its not a simple task as it is sounded to be. There is rarely anyone fit to achieve a pacifier the arcobalenoes hold. In my case, I was lucky enough to find all of the seven of your generation. The rings however are complex. My sister looked after the Vongola rings before handing it to the famiglia, she knew they would become a better one later on was the reason to why. The Mare ring was also handed off to the Mare famiglia. Looking over these rings is somewhat annoying at first. With having different stages to it, as well as it being able to split, it worries me that the humans might lose them."
   "The ring that i-" Tsuna was cut off.
    "The ring that you received is not one that my sister handed off. I've already concluded that this is due to you being the new watcher of the Tri-ni-sette, a new set of rings would be made in your stead. Your guardians would also gain new rings. The elements always follow the sky."
    "Last time you said I was destined to be in the Vongola as the sky. What does that mean, i-i mean it doesn't make sense." Tsuna knew his brother wouldn't be retiring anytime soon, there won't be a chance for him to take over anyway.
    "You are already in Vongola. As for being the sky you need to be the boss. The boss is always the sky, and in a famiglia, there can be two Sky's." Checkerface took off his hat, adjusting it a little before putting it back on. Tsuna pondered over this before he remembered something he always wanted to ask.
    "Why does everyone hate you? How did the war even start? A-actually what is the war?" Tsuna may know what was going on, but as for the deeper details, he had no idea. Tsuna sat straight to show he was serious of these questions.
     Checkerface didn't say anything for a moment before he decided to speak.

      Reborn stood in one place as still as possible. Fon leaned against a nearby tree, his eyes covered. The storm brother were cursing and growling to themselves, Mukuro and Daemon nowhere to be seen and Giotto, Ryohei, and Knuckle were inside the demolished building. All were wondering what just happened. Tsuna started another seizure but this time he was glowing. The brightness blinded the other and when they saw clearly again, Tsuna wasn't there and along with him went Checkerface.
    Bianchi was staying away from the group since it was almost her fault that Checkerface was able to escape when she burned away the illusionary vines that were holding the man, trying to poison him. Colonello was still back in the building, and jumped when he heard something fall. Cautiously he silently walked towards it, his sniper held up to shoot in any moment but blinked when he saw Lambo and Lampo pushing each other trying to get through the small doorway. "Where the hell were you guys? What are you doing here?" He questioned.
   Lampo looked at him lazily, "Lampo was too scared to fight. He was shaking so I watched after him."
     "Thats a lie. You were scared too!" Lambo retorted. They started bickering and Colonello sighed. Seriously he had better things to worry about, like how they can track Tsuna?

       Checkerface watched the expression on the brunettes face. It was one of shock before he spoke, "It couldn't be helped Tsunayoshi-kun. Now please, accept my favor and I will give you back your ability to walk."

       Irie was examining the unconscious Tsuna for any irregularities and stopped moving his hands just above the brunettes forehead. "He's burning."
     Takeshi didn't say anything as he went to get a wet towel and blanket. "Why does he have a fever?" Asari inquired looking over Irie's shoulder to look at Tsuna.
    "It could be that he isn't used to the environment and air of this world. I, myself took preparations before coming here." Irie looked over at Hibari nervously, "U-umm... Can you b-bring a glass of water?.. For T-tsuna."
    Hibari didn't open his eyes but grunted, heading for the manors kitchen in long strides. Alaude followed after him to get pills. Asari watched as the two headed off, his gaze curious, "The two are unexpectedly obedient."
    "Y-yeah." Irie responded.