Italy

Tomorrow was the day they were going to Italy. He got his shots to keep him safe and he has spare I.V bags to go. Life is going great.

Not.

'How am I gonna tell Gio-nii about my brain cancer?! This is too fast! If I tell him to never mind it, he'll definitely know I'm hiding something.' Tsuna facepalmed. 'No wait, I can tell he already knew I was hiding something from the beginning. Then he'll ask me about the bag 'cause I'll have to carry it everywhere! Not to mention I have a freaking wire sticking out of my neck! ...Now that I think about it, I feel like Gio-nii is hiding something too. Well, I should mind my own business, everyone has secrets. But how am I gonna tell him I had a severe condition for years now. I should have thought things through before.'

Nana came in noticing Tsuna's inner rant. She placed a hand on his shoulder and tried to calm him down, "Tsu-Kun, relax. Everything will be alright."

"How is it going to be ok Kaa-san? You know how Gio-nii is like, he could give up his entire future because of me!"

Nana seemed to brighten up the smallest bit and nodded her head. "Then let him." Tsuna looked at her dumbfounded. Nana shook her head and continued, "I mean as your older brother, it's his job to look after and take care of his family. Tsu-Kun, if he gives up his career on a whim... Accept it, appreciate it. That just shows how much you mean to him, so love it. And as your older brother, he deserves and has the right to know about the family - his family's condition." Tsuna kept staring at her as she puffed up her chest and headed back downstairs, "Now I got to go cook. The dinner won't cook itself right, Tsu-Kun!"

"Yeah..."

Nana left.

Reaching up to his neck to feel the strangeness of the wire, he smiled and said to himself, "Thank you Kaa-san. But I won't let him. Being his younger brother, I also have the right to take care of him as well."

Tsuna continued to pack his stuff when he caught sight of his violin which sat in its leather case. It was too small for him to play now so he hasn't played in a year. Instead, he left it as a decoration for his room.

He always debated whether to buy another one but decided not to in the end. Although playing it helped ease his mind, listening to his brothers' play was just as effective and he decided to go with that route.

He listened to all his brothers' plays. As a well-known musician, he was on the media and T.V. The others in Primo are as famous since they're a group, they've also been shown in the same program, so Tsuna knows how they look like. 'Amazing' was all he could think, feeling pride that his brother was part of a fantastic group of unique people. Not to mention that he was the sky of that said group.

"Tsu-Kun, dinners ready!"

"Coming!"

..............................................................................................................................................

Tsuna woke up at 8 the next day feeling refreshed, excited, and completely nervous thinking about what he has to tell his brother. They ate breakfast, gathered their belongings, and headed out to Namimori Airport. An hour ride.

The airport bustled with people as usual. Tsuna always felt uncomfortable in crowded places as people would stare at him strangely with red faces, like he was from another planet. 'Why do they do that?'

After a while of standing there, the stares continued to grill him. He finally put on his giant glasses which hid his face. Like that, no one would look at him and just go on with their lives.

"Tsu-Kun! Again with the glasses?" He didn't answer his Mom and opted to instead look around to catch a glimpse of who was going to pick them up. His brother didn't say who, so he was rather confused. Nana, as oblivious as ever, continued to rant about him hiding his face.

"Tuna-fish!"

Startled by someone hugging him from behind, he went into shock for an instant before laughing once he realized who it was. "Tou-san, you scared me." He said happily.

Iemitsu, his dad, had gone overseas a few months ago so he was excited to see him again. Iemitsu turned to his wife and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "How are you doing sweety?"

"I'm doing fine. Although Tsu-Kun had another seizure, he's doing great too."

"What?! Tsuna had a seizure! Why didn't you call me?!"

The ruckus Iemitsu made drew attention, so Tsuna patted his dad's shoulder and told him he was alright.

"Your brother told me you agreed to visit him in Italy and told me to escort you but... Tsuna, you know what that means right?" Iemitsu said seriously.

Tsuna nodded. He already knew there was no chance of keeping it from Giotto, with the wire in his neck and the bag he has to take everywhere. Iemitsu, not having known about the wire, saw it and Nana just explained to him.

The flight took the rest of the day until they landed the next morning. By now Tsuna was dying from the fast beating of his heart.

'Calm down, me. Just calm down.'

Outside the airport, there was a car waiting for them. A rather long, expensive, royal looking car. "A...Limo?" Tsuna asked surprised.

Iemitsu pushed them in and drove away to their destination.

"Why are we in a limo?" Tsuna continued to deadpan.

"We want to be extravagant now, don't we? Since we're headed to the Vongola mansion."

"Mansion?"

"Yup. The best in the Vongola university stay there as their dorm."

"I know that, but we're staying there?"

Iemitsu laughed it off and started going lovey-dovey with Nana. Tsuna, far used to their behavior, started to relax and accept and adapt to everything as it is.

"Vongola mansion, huh? Guess I'll get to meet the groups."