An unwilting Talent

After Giotto went to the recovery room, the rest entered and made themselves at home while Tsuna stood there awkwardly.

Everyone stared at the brunette when finally Luce came back. "Shamal will check you up Tsuna." She said. Tsuna nodded back nervously. 

"When is he coming?" G asked.

"Tomorrow morning at most. Ten o'clock."

"That pervert will actually check up a man, strange." Gokudera put in.

"That's because I promised him a date," Luce said unusually calmer. Everyone else shivered slightly from the killing intent that manifested off of Reborn. 

"Maybe I should kill the dumb cow to let out my frustration now." Gokudera looked around for the lazy teen and realized he's not there. "Where is the dumb cow anyway?" He asked. 

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him at all today?" G replied. 

Giotto having come back in time to hear the question, answered them, "Of course he won't be here, he's busy preparing to meet Tsuna."

"Me? Why?" Tsuna asked.

"What are you talking about. Of course, they would." Seeing Tsuna's confused expression he realized he forgot to mention something. "I'm an idiot! I forgot to tell you that Lambo and Lampo were studying here." 

"Lampo... Lampo and Lambo?! H-how could you forget to tell me something like that!" Tsuna yelled.

"Sorry, but didn't you say you knew the Primo and Neo primos. You already should've known." He countered.

"I had a feeling, but they look completely different. Like, look at Lambo! He used to be so hyperactive, but when I saw him on TV he was like 'troublesome', making me think he was an entirely different person!" Tsuna ranted, "They don't even have their afro anymore."

"You know them?" Knuckle asked as everyone else was curious as well.

"We met three months before Gio-Nii got the acceptance here. We became really close."

"Lampo got his one after he went back to his hometown so Tsuna didn't know," Giotto added.

"Baka aniki." Tsuna retorted.

"Hey! I already said sorry." 

While the chatter in the room went on Luce still remembered the play Tsuna did just an hour ago. She walked to stand next to Reborn and asked him, "You know what I'm thinking right?"

"He does have pure flames," Reborn answered.

"If only he didn't have cancer, the trouble we're facing would have been ten more steps over." Luce had a solemn expression on her face, "Giotto has the will to surpass me as the Sky Arcobaleno, and right now we have Tsuna who has the will to surpass the one who can surpass me. Looks like the flames really don't want us to win, huh?" 

Reborn pulled down his fedora to shadow his face. "The flame doesn't want us to win. We already know that. But we can't say so for Dame-Tsuna, Luce. Have some faith." Nodding her head, Luce went to go stop the fight that started between Hibari and Mukuro and the taunts thrown back and forth between Alaudi and Daemon. Reborn continued to contemplate the topic in his head as he leaned back on the wall behind him and grabbed the glass of wine sitting on Giotto's desk. 

'Tsuna's flames are pure. The Perfect material needed for this war. Looks like we finally have the flames on our side.' He smirked. 

Already an hour passed and now Tsuna was alone in Giotto's office with Hibari and his brother Alaudi, who was told by Reborn to look after the brunette. Honestly, why couldn't Reborn leave that task to Asari or Takeshi, or the others that could have at least made sure to keep Tsuna relaxed? Tsuna came to the conclusion that whatever his brother said about Reborn was true. A true sadist that man is. 

Apparently, everyone was called to a convention that had a performance that the original performers couldn't play, so instead, they were asked to go since this was a convention to which the media paid attention to. Their own performance was scheduled for next week so Reborn said it was unnecessary for all of them to go, choosing the most violent and scary ones to stay... And watch over him. 

They kept silent. Tsuna heard the two of them hated weak people and called them herbivores. If they were at least decent they were still herbivores. If they were strong they were Omnivores. And If they were up to their level, they were carnivores. This was the file Tsuna had on them from what he observed from the programs and before. He's labeled an omnivore, so this must be a step up. 

Yeah, right. If that were true they wouldn't be glaring at him. It's scary.

"Omnivore." Hibari started.

"Yes?" He said back. Seriously what?

"Hn," Alaudi said this time. 

'Wait, Hibari-san was talking to Alaudi-san? Did he just tell Alaudi-san I'm an omnivore?' Tsuna couldn't help but sweat. 'So awkward!'