A New Schedule

It was 10 am the next morning when Tsuna woke up, the oxygen mask coming off. 'Oh, I forgot about that.' He thought sheepishly. Getting up, he got ready and headed for the diner.

Seems like he was the last one there as everyone else was chatting, fighting, and throwing food at each other. Taking the seat at the far end of the table, Tsuna was given his breakfast by the maid who saw him, her face extremely red. "Egg, toast, and milk. Yum." He said. Breakfast went by fast for him as he was already used to the chaotic personalities of everyone here, going along with the flow. When he went to go rest back in his room, Reborn was already there.

"Yo, Dame Tsuna." 

"Why am O dame?" His question went ignored.

"You're going to train to learn how to use your flames." 

Tsuna just stared at Reborn. "Is that possible?"

"I am the number one teacher, so yes... It's possible since I'm going to teach you."

"My guts telling me it's going to be harsh. And I mean really harsh."

Reborn covered his face with his signature fedora. "Of course. To teach a dame like you I need extra training for you." He had the sadist grin on which just got his intuition to start begging him to run.

Giotto felt a shiver run down his spine. "You ok Giotto?" G asked him. Both of them were doing the paperwork for the upcoming conventions. It wouldn't do good to have Giotto catch a cold now. 

"Yeah, G. I'm fine," Giotto replied. 

He wanted to talk to Tsun. He couldn't during breakfast 'cause of the behavior of his fellow friends. Such headaches. He knew however that by now Reborn was telling his baby brother about him teaching Tsuna of how to use his flames. Giotto still had doubts, even though he said ok to Reborn last night. This is his brother with cancer. BRAIN CANCER we're talking about. 

"Reborn's going to teach Tsuna how to use his flames." He told G, who in return looked at him with disbelief.

"You're kidding."

Giotto shook his head.

"But that kid has brain cancer!"

"I know. But Reborn told me he has pure flames which would make him the biggest threat and give us potential victory against our... you know."

G contorted his face into a scowl. "Then he'll be in danger." His voice was dangerously low.

"Reborn also said that he has us to protect him if he stays here, and even if he doesn't become the biggest threat, Tsuna will still be targeted."

"And why would they do that?" G asked. Giotto stared at him until G finally got it.

"Yeah." Giotto lightly ruffled his blond hair and returned to his paperwork with a sigh. '3 more stacks to go.' He thought warily.

Gokudera was bringing another stack for Giotto to sign with Takeshi holding another. They certainly felt sorry for the two friends working on them. "I wonder if Tsuna will stay," Takeshi said out loud as they walked to the main office.

"And why would you want that?" Gokudera asked with his brothers scowl on his face.

"Well, didn't Luce-san say that Tsuna's play was amazing? So he must be great." Takeshi grinned.

"Duh! Luce-san is the best when it comes to recruiting talents."

"Haha, true." Knocking on the door of Giotto's office, coming in with the stacks which led to Giotto banging his head on his desk and G taking out five more cigarettes.

With Tsuna, Reborn took him all the way down to the last floor which was underground where the training rooms are. "Why is it in the basement?" Tsuna asked Reborn who was four steps ahead.

"Flames aren't only for the instruments."

"What do you mean?"

"Flames enhance your strength, agility, and your sight. Each flame having its different uses."

Tsuna stopped walking in contemplation,  "And why would I need that?" 

Reborn turned around to face Tsuna. "You have to defend your self during the war." 

The brunette started stuttering and fidgetting, "W-war? What war? Defend? Why? Isn't this an m-music school?!" 

Reborn tapped Tsuna's cheeks. "Shut up, dame Tsuna. See, this is why you're Dame."

"S-sorry. But war? What war?"

"When you play your instrument your flame is a part of your talent, abling you to play well. The better you play the bigger your flame, the bigger your flame the stronger you are, and the stronger you are the more potential to aid us in the war, we just need to smooth it out." Reborn explained. "Even though this school is a cover-up to find talent, It's still an actual music school that allows people to become what they want to become in the music industry. When we see they have the potential, we give them their choice after explaining to them, if they want to be in or not."

"Can you explain what the war is?"

Reborn didn't acknowledge his question. He turned to stand face to face with Tsuna and said, "You're in it whether you want to or not."

"What? Why!?" 

Reborn took a few steps back and Tsuna saw that there was a door next to Reborns leaning position. With a quick movement of his hand, the door opened and revealed a wide empty room. "Because we need your flames to win the war. Don't worry, everyone will protect you." He said.

"I'm not worried about me! Giotto! He must have already fought! H-he didn't get hurt right? What about everyone else?"

Reborn was silent for a minute before answering, "I taught Baka-Giotto personally for a decade with Luce. Of course, all the others were trained by the rest of the Arcobaleno and I helped, so they won't receive any life-threatening wounds that easily. We are the best of the best."  

"Of course," Tsuna said quietly. 

Reborn shoved a paper into his hand and just told him, "The schedule for your training. I already showed you how to come here, so come alone tomorrow as the schedule says." And just like that, he left.

"I'm an ill man you know Reborn, have some respect!!"