Complete Unison

The night ended in no further violence. Tsuna passed out in exhaustion soon after everyone had gathered, "Take him to his room." Gokudera took up the task and carried Tsuna away to his room. Lampo and Lambo stood terrified where they stood beside Reborn, "Where were you two?"

     Lampo took in a deep breath without exhaling, his voice sounding strained, "W- um- Did we need to be somewhere?"

      Fon smiled and shook his head, "Leave them Reborn. They'll get better in another few years." Reborn didn't reply, already knowing this fact. How could they not, they were being trained by arcobalenoes specifically. 

    "Enough chatting. We need to do something about the night flame." Giotto said. His voice was low in frustration. He knew how selfless Tsuna could be, but that wasn't selflessness. It was foolishness.

      Colonello leaned back into the recliner of the office of Giotto, "There's nothing we could do. The flame is already partially mixed with his sky flames."

      "Even so we need to do something! Anything!"

       G blew a puff off his newly lit cigarette, Giotto on reflex and habit, took it and stomped it with the bottom of his dirtied shoes. G stared blankly at his crushed cigarette and sighed, "Can't we seal it?"

      Tsunayoshi looked reluctant for some reason. Baby Reborn, who relaxed ontop the brunettes hair smirked, "In another hand, why dont you just let Tsunayoshi adopt it?" 

       Everyone turned to him shocked, Tsunayoshi was no exception as he yelped and stuttered out his denial, "N-No way!" His intuition screamed at him to deny it.

       Reborn shook his head, "That would be great, but it looks like that can't happen."

       Baby Reborn huffed in amusement, "Afraid of Vindice?"

       Reborn smirked, "Of course not." Tsunayoshi sighed a sigh of relief.

       Giotto looked at everyone. Alaude was standing by the door in indifference, Hibari more interested in glaring at both Kyoya and Mukuro and vice versa. Asari seemed distracted, and Knuckle and Ryohei held a side conversation with Takeshi,Yamamoto and Ryo, Daemon was more focused on Chrome still knocked out on the couch, and Lampo and Lambo were too intimadated to speak up. Irie sweated at his exhasperated look."None of you seem to concerned with anything."

     Yamamoto chuckled and scratched the back of his head, "How should I explain this? Well-"

     "You don't need to. Now that I think about it, I don't feel any threat at the thought of Tsuna having night flames." Giotto closed his eyes and smiled when G patted his shoulder, "Must be my brother complex."

    "Wow. You actually admit that." G teased, rolling his eyes when Giotto made no reaction.

      A groan turned everyones attention to Chrome, "Chrome!" Tsunayoshi exclaimed running to her side.

     Chrome sat up slowly with Tsunayoshi's help, "Boss..."

    "How are you feeling?"

     Chrome smiled, "Im fine."

     Colonello turned to Lambo, "Get her glass of water." Lambo nodded.

     After Chrome finished her offered glass, she looked around her and then down to her lap where her hands intercrossed, "There not here yet..." She muttered.

     "Chrome?"

      "Checkerface." The words made everyone freeze, "The other two are going to be sent to him."

       Tsunayoshi's breath was caught, the memory of his first meeting with Tsuna replaying in hos head, "Dont hate him."  Didn't Tsuna tell him that? Didn't that mean he was no threat?

        Ryo looked confused, "Who is that?"

        Takeshi frowned and looked to his brother, who was looking at Reborn in question, the others too surprised, "We can't relax now then. You." He directed to Irie, "Find a way to connect us to Checkerface. Further details will be given later."

       Tsunayoshi frowned, "Why would Byakuran do that?"

       Chrome clenched her fist, "We may have brougt him down and under us. But he is still a sadist, Boss. Powerful people will take advantage in boredom."

       Baby Fon, his silence grating on Reborn's nerves secretly, chuckled, "That is true. However, he may be trying to do something."

      "No shit." G spat, "Other world or not, Byakuran will be Byakuran."

       Giotto narrowed his eyes, "Guys, we're going off topic."

       Yamamoto nodded, "We need to find a way to get them back."

       "Lets just hope their smart enough to help themselves. It would make it easier for us." Colonello said yawning.

        Tsunayoshi sweated, "Gokudera and Lambo.... I hope so too."

         Reborn stood straight and walked forward to where everyone could see him well, "Now. What is your plans?"

         Alaude seemed to be the only one to understand what Reborn was asking besides Fon and Colonello, "There is no need to communicate with the other world. We capture Byakuran and interrogate."

        Hibari nodded his head, "Hn."

        Giotto looked between them, "What is this?"

         Fon chuckled, "Reborn gave all of you a task to come up with plans with communicating with the other world from where they came from." He reminded pointing to Tsunayoshi.

         Mukuro and Daemon smirked, "Byakuran can travel as well as send people to other worlds. He probably could also connect us without having to send us. I say we capture him." Mukuro explained for the both of them.

         Knuckle nervously  nodded and looked to Ryohei in question, it seemed like the knuckle head would speak. Ryohei put his fist up dramatically, "I say we extremely capture him too!"

       Giotto sweated, he had completely forgotten about that, "Well I'm sure everyone agree's on capturing him." He tried his best to not sound nervous.

      "Yeah!" Everyone who hadn't spoken called in unison.

       "So we're capturing him?" Tsunayoshi asked.

       "We are!" Yamamoto said grinning. "It's like a game of tag!"

        "This isn't a game!"

        "Maa..." Takeshi said patting the others back, "I used to think this was all a game too." He laughed.

        G shook his head in remembrance, "Yeah. Both you and your brother annoyed the crap out of me with that attitude."

        "So..." Irie spoke, "How are you going to capture him?"

         Everyone looked to another and the room was silent, "Reborn?" Giotto called for help.

         Reborn shadowed his eye's, letting Baby Reborn speak for him, "You guys thought of capturing him. Think of something yourselves."

           Reborn smirked, "And everyone besides the cloud and mist brothers, and the parallels are to complete five hundred paperworks each. Don't think you'll get away by just agreeing to a good, albeit simple plan."

          Groans filtered the room and Alaude and Hibari left silently. Chrome's eyes caught Mukuro's, and on reflex she sprinted off the couch to him, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist, "Oya?". A silent minute passed before Chrome realized this wasn't the Mukuro that saved her and let go immediatly.

     Her face held a small blush as she apoligized, "I-Im so sorry. I-I just- On reflex I-"

    Daemon patted Chrome on her head, "Don't worry. You actually made him happy." Chrome looked to Daemon then Mukuro, Smiling softly at the happy look the other had.