Rings

There flames still burned, the colors red, blue, yellow, green, purple, indigo and of course the Sky's orange. The lions of their respective flame stood in front of each of their partners as they circled them as Natsu did too Tsuna. "I was right. This is the ring ceremony." Luce confirmed. Giotto walked over to Reborn and stared questionly in front of him, "Whats going on?"

Reborn lowered his fedora, "Unlike us where someone chooses and trains us to become the rightful owners of the ring, the gaurdian beasts are deeming them ready as per the sky's gaurdian order."

"Then their not ready for it yet! We still need to get them in..." Giotto trailed off at the look of rare expression of pride on Reborns face. "Don't take this lightly. The sky may have ordered them but the other gaurdians won't go through with it if they saw that they weren't ready. Which only means Tsuna and the Neo-primo's been ready since long ago."

"Im so proud." Asari commented in. "Yeah." G agreed.

"Nufufu, I already knew that my otouto was ready." Daemon said in. "Hn." Alaudi had to agree no matter how much he despised the purple haired mist user, that they already knew their processors were ready. Putting his hand together Knuckle thanked God for his blessings as the believer he is and Lampo smiled smugly to his own brother. "You guys sound like doting fathers." Reborn said looking at them, "Reborn, don't ruin their fatherly moment then." Luce repramended.

Skull laughed and lal punched his head again as Verde put tape around his face. "Oi look, kora!" Colonello exclaimed. Everyone went on to look at the Neo-primo's and saw that the gaurdian beasts were starting to glow. Everyone covered their eye's and after a moment they slowly opened them again and everything went back to normal. "Um... so, what was that suppose to do?" Gokudera asked to the Arcobaleno's.

"Look at your right hands." Reborn said. "Hand?" Looking at their hand they saw a ring with the vongola insignia on it.

"I'll tell you later!" Giotto said as he ran up the stage to a fallen Tsuna who passed out from the exhaustion.

Waking up was a pain. When Tsuna woke up he sighed seeing that he was back in his hospital bed. He rubbed his head getting up and felt someone help him, when he looked it was his brother. "Thanks."

"No need." Tsuna kept rubbing his head, "What happened?"

"You dont remember?" Giotto asked. Tsuna shook his head, "I remember playing the violin."

"I see. Well... if i have to summarize what happened it would have to be that you are now officially apart of vongola."

"HUH?" Tsuna replied dumbly. Giotto sighed, "When you started playing you triggered the ring ceremony, as Reborn told us."

"Ring ceremony?"

"The ring ceremony is.. uum... is a ceremony where you get your rings that claims you the next Vongola boss and the others you gaurdians." Tsuna just stared and stared until Giotto became uncomfortable, "Tsuna?"

"Boss? What boss?" Tsuna asked still blandly staring. Giotto started to sweat, 'All these qeustions are gonna be the end of me.' He silently cried but answered, "The next boss of Vongola. We told you that were in war right?"

"Yeah..."

"And we told you that we're a group and theres others in other schools right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well each group has a standing position for each seven people. The sky is the leader or boss of the groups. We already said this when we explained each element to you anyway so you should know, and right now im currently the boss of vongola and since you got your ring already you're going to be the next after me." Tsuna grabbed both of Giotto's shoulder and pleaded, "Can't you do anything about it Gio-nii? I dont want to become the boss!"

"Of course i want to do something about it, but its too late. Once you get the ring you have to be in it." Giotto hung his head low. Tsuna layed back down and wondered why his life never goes the way he planned. All he wanted was to go visit his brother and gets caught up in a war, next he wanted to support his brother in the shadows but instead he's put into the lime light. 'I want to cry.'

"So, wheres the ring?" Tsuna asked looking at his empty fingers. "Their right here." Giotto said opening the drawer next to the bed and brung out a brown box that held a long pointed ring connected to a normal one on top of a red cushion. Taking it from the box Tsuna inspected it, "Looks way to cool for me."

"Masaka, with your handsome looks the ring would look uhh...what do you say....bad ass? No the other word..."

Tsuna sighed, "Whatever nii-san." He said putting the big one on his middle finger as he connected the other one to his pinky, but it was too big and switched it to his thumb. He does have to say it does look good on his pale hands. Giotto immediatly took out his phone and put it on camera, "Tsuna pose for me!"

"Wha-?"

"Pose!"

"Okay, okay, but how?"

"Like those cool villian movie characters where they hide part of their face with there hand and smirks with a glare!" Sweatdropping at Giotto's excitement he did as told and Giotto took a dozen photo's from different angles and a nurse came in for a check up and covered her nose to hide her nosebleed as she took out her own phone and took a photo. "I-i have to do a check up." Stopping his photographing parade he coughed and nodded to the blushing nurse who still had her eys on Tsuna. Inwardly she did a fist bump at having to be the one to do the routine check up.

After the nurse left Tsuna looked over at his brother with a eneasy gaze upon seeing him murmuring something he couldn't understand since it was in italian. "Gio-nii...dont do anything stupid." He warned.

"Of course not." Giotto replied turning around. A smirk was already plastered on his face.