A Definite Time

A/N: I am going to put some things of religion here, but its for the story so i did not intend to bash or insult anyone if you might think that way. And I am not a Christian so if I said anything wrong in Knuckles quote please try to ignore it. Thank you.   

   In the midst of battle against the non stop attack from the others, Checkerface kept a good focus on tracking Tsuna's flame presence. Dodging a bullet, sidestepping a kick, shielding from a bomb, ducking from a punch wasn't helping him in any way and looked for any kind of escape in where he could meet Tsuna. He was too absorbed in his battle and thoughts that he didn't even notice a purple substance flying towards him, his back turned. Before he could avoid it, it hit his arm, burning his skin through the clothes paralyzing him for just a second. The second seemed to be too long a pause as a bullet punctured through his thigh when he tried too jump. Sucking his teeth, he used his Segno ring to once again hide his flames presence, covered himself in it to hide in invisibility, and pursued to Tsuna while at the same time Natsu cured his wounds from within, 'As expected of you Natsume, your healing capabilities are magnificent. There's no more pain, just stop the blood now my friend.' He could feel the tiger purr in response to his compliment.
       "Did you really think it would be that easy to run away, coward?" He heard a voice that sounded like two in one before his path was blocked by a very realistic, illusionary wall.
       "You boys never seem to stop impressing, first it was possession and now its fusion? Bravo my young boys." Checkerface gave a somewhat tight smirk as he stood still just small steps away from the wall.
      "I don't think our mother slept with someone like you to ever call us your boys." Mukuro and Daemon stepped out in view through the walls in front of Checkerface, in one body.
      "Any boys of Reborn are my boys. I did raise that man you call a spartan."
      Mukuro and Daemon smirked, "Seems you haven't done a good job."
      "Seems so." Checkerface said as he ran forward. Sending illusionary knives at the combined brothers. Even a simple attack like that distracted the brothers enough to let him pass but it wasn't long before he was being pulled back, seemingly by the barks of the trees surrounding him. He used a small knife, big enough to cut himself free and continued onward to where he felt Tsuna's flames.

    Giotto passed out halfway through their run to somewhere Knuckle and Ryohei were taking them. When he woke up he found he was in a wooden room, a wet towel placed on his forehead. He stared at the implications it sent him.
    Knuckle came in just in time to see him sit up, "Lay back down, your sick." Giotto made a face wondering what in the seven hells got him a cold, now of all times when Checkerface is probably still running around to find and get his brother.
   Groaning he slumped back down on his back and gritted out, "I feel like someone up in 'heaven' is using everything he can to get Tsuna and Checkerface to meet. Must be desperate because he or whatever gave me a cold. A cold! Can you believe it!"
    Knuckle knew Giotto was saying it like that since Knuckle is a Christian, loyal to his beliefs of Christianity, and wanted words of some kind of wisdom he can receive in to dealing with the stupid things that has been happening for only a single day. Looking out the tiny window of the room Knuckle could see the sun starting to set to dusk. It was probably almost eleven to ten. "Don't worry, I'm praying God won't allow it for now. And you know, the wheels of fate as we call it is controlled by him. So if it is Tsuna's fate to take over Checkerface's position as the one to pick the arcobalenoes and be guardian of the pacifiers of which they hold, and the rings in which we and the other real famiglia's hold, then it is what God feels is best for him and his future. Do not forget that he also gives us a choice in the opportunities that comes... Tsuna will be picking out his fate as well."
    Giotto knew this, fate isn't only picked out by God as many believe but as well as the person walking that fate. Do you want to be a singer or actor? God gave you the talent that you honed to perfection now it is the persons turn to chose the two paths God picked out for you. He knew this from the preachings of Knuckles but as a person who has no loyalty to no religion, as an atheist he believes he can stop whatever was set if he tread carefully into what he was doing and think hard to predict the most possible thing that could happen next. Fate is something of a fairy tail to him, but as respect to his sun guardian and friend he could and would believe it, and hoped that his little brother didn't pick the fate related to Checkerface.
    "How's Tsuna?" Giotto asked after a moment of peaceful silence.
   Knuckle took another moment to say this as short as possible, "He is sleeping in the room beside us. Good news is that he has no need for his mask anymore, breathing is fine, health is steadily getting better too. Bad news is the affects, it could leave him into another coma."
   Giotto sighed not even surprised anymore, "Another? Last time we celebrated his birthday a month late because of his previous one. Wait, its not even a month since he woke up from the last one."
    Knuckle chuckled, "Sweet thing is that he noticed the date but didn't comment on it. Just continued to have fun." Knuckles mind turned grim, 'Probably because he won't have time to, later on.'
      Giotto sat back up, "Where are we anyway?"
     "Its a place I set up. Its built like the old house that was destroyed here. Its to pay respect and ask forgiveness to the man I killed, this is where he lived. And don't worry, I had years to have this places barrier strong enough that even Checkerface won't track it. I'm confident."
    Giotto relaxed, he trusted his guardians enough to do so.

    Irie and Asari were helping each other think of a theory as to the sudden appearance of Tsunayoshi Sawada, the one from the 'Babies realm' as Yamamoto dubbed the other world when they found out from Irie, the arcobalenoes there were cursed to be babies. Seems like they had a clue for the cure but couldn't seem to complete what was needed to know. Yamamoto wiped the dirt off the sleeping Tsuna and Hibari and Alaude were mute, standing off onto the sides looking like they were taking short naps. But the others knew they were thinking and were right when Alaude spoke up.
    "More could arrive." He stated.
     Everyone else smacked there foreheads. 'Of course, we didn't even think of that with how simple that idea was!' They all thought.
    "Are you sure you didn't bring him here?" Hibari asked kind of rudely.

   Irie shook his head, " Only Byakuran knows I'm here, he was the one who told me most about this world and what I need to do. Told me only I can know of this.
    "Why didn't you say that from the start! Now most of the theories I made are washed away." Asari exclaimed politely.
    Takeshi laughed, "You guys are too nervous. Keep calm and relax your nerves and then start thinking."
     Everyone cringed, even Asari at the fact that Takeshi, the airhead, spit out what was the most smartest advice they received in their whole time they were in this room with the other worlds brunette.