This is bad

Vindice, the mafia police, was feared even among the most powerful of famiglias. That naturally included some in Vongola. And the boss was here.

        The bandaged figures of Bermuda and Jager were made more prominent in the golden hue of the setting sun. As the two made their way to the entrance of the Vongola manors entrance,  it was opened for them by Reborn.

       Reborn was one of the few handfuls that weren't scared of Vindice, but as a fellow arcobalenoe he was alert and ready. It would be truly pathetic if he wasn't, "Hello Reborn. Colonello." Bermuda greeted so nonchalantly.

      Colonello was standing by the couch in the front room, the one the varia previously sat. Reborn followed them as Bermuda took a seat facing the stairs to the second floor, Jager behind him.

        Fon took a few deep breaths in his meditation stance, he was beyond frustrated but there was nothing he could do. Like Reborn said, Vindice was going to get involved sooner or later, and the sooner he got over his trauma the better. Standing from his position, "Lichi." He called for his animal partner. Lichi made small noises as he climbed to Fon's shoulder, "Don't hide, okay?" Lichi muzzled against his neck in obedience.

       Making his way from the training room to where Bermuda was, he stopped at the top of stairs staring down at his former mentor. His heart was slamming against his ribs, but he forced himself to look calm. Bermuda was staring right back, Fon could clearly see the smirk behind the accursed bandages that came with Vindice, "Its been a while, right Fon?" Fon glanced at Jager, it doesn't seem he's going to speak. Lichi hissed out in reply.

        Hibari knew of the situation with the illusion fraud. He didn't worry though, his brother could handle it. He was more interested in the happenings in the front room. "You're slacking." Alaude spoke from the doorway. He was carrying the girl he identified as Chrome Dokuro, Mukuro's underling.

      Hibari didn't bother turning around, "No. You took care of it." He tapped the screen he was looking at, the visual of Bermuda blinking at his touch, "Another carnivore."

       Alaude's face remained neutral as he turned to leave, "Hn."

       Giotto sat at his desk, G next to him helping with some paper works he decided to do to get his mind off of things. His office was a bit crowded as he told the parallels to stay here for now, as everyone was on hold to let the matter with Vindice settle, though it did take a bit of effort to convince Kyoya.

         Tsunayoshi was worried,  his guardians were missing and that included Lampo and Hayato (Canon). Yamamoto seemed to sense Tsunayoshi's inner turmoil as he swung his arm around his neck, "Don't worry Tsuna. They'll be fine."

         Ryohei grinned and patted Tsunayoshi's back hard, making him yelp in alarm, "Extremely so!" The boxer engaged the two in a two sided conversation while being unnecessarily loud, garnering a threat from Kyoya, who was resting on the window sill behind Giotto and G. It was the furthest he could be from the crowd.  

      Gokudera was with Tsuna, listening into the trios conversation though irritated. Takeshi took out his sword for polishing, gaining Yamamoto's attention. But everyone paused when Alaude entered with a girl in his arms, "Is that?" Giotto said a little surprised. He wasn't expecting to see a parallel Chrome.

      Alaude put her down by the door as Tsunayoshi rushed over to her side in concern, "Is Mukuro possessing her?" He demanded monochromatically.

      "N-No. Mukuro put his conscious into her. Its willing since it helps sustain her organs." Tsuna replied.

        'Organs?' The ones who didn't know the situation thought.

       "But why...?" Giotto was at a lost as what to ask. G lightly elbowed him to get his head straight.

       Takeshi chuckled lowly, "Mukuro's in Vindice. I think that's why."

      "Mukuro's in Vindice?!" Giotto, G, Gokudera, and Takeshi shouted in unison. Tsuna was speechless.

     "Oya?" Eyes turned to the forming mist as Mukuro and Daemon appeared, "I came to see the little rabbit, but this is a bigger find." Daemon spoke.

      "Hearing that I'm in Vindice got you amused now?" Mukuro said a little irritated.

      "How could it not." Daemon looked at the ring on Chromes finger, "So she took Mukuro's place."

      Ryohei tilted his head in confusion, "Did she, Sawada? I extremely thought both were the Mist Guardians."

       Tsunayoshi laughed nervously, "They are."

       Mukuro smirked, "Although its rare to have two of the same attributed guardian, it still happens doesn't it."

       "Herbivore..." Mukuro turned to Kyoya, smirk growing at the threatening form the other imposed. Hibari was annoyed, looking at the herbivores face made him want to kill something,  bot to mention he was too close in his proximity.

        "Oya? You want to fight?" The taunt made Hibari lunge forward.

         But he halted when Alaude stepped in between them , "Not now." He turned to Giotto, "She knows where the others are."

         Tsunayoshi perked up, "How?"

        "Don't know." As always,  Alaude seemed unconcerned.

        "Well, we'll know once she wakes up." G said,  taking out a cigarette, lighting it to smoke. "I don't think its good to just rush things impatiently."

         "You're right." Giotto agreed, snatching the cigarette and stomping it under his dress shoes. G was about to complain when he caught Tsuna in his sight, palming his face in realization. Tsuna seemed to be amused at scene, though still curious about the new kid. However, this new feeling is making him go insane inside.

        Gokudera grabbed Tsuna's shoulder in concern, "Tsuna-sama?"

      Tsuna snapped out of his dazed state, "I-Its nothing, Gokudera." The silverette decided to let it go. Tsuna didn't know why, but he felt envious. Looking at Tsunayoshi interact with his guardians shows the tight bond they have. He wanted that bond for his self. 

      He looked to Giotto, who had his elbow on his desk, his chin resting upon his palm. He seemed deep in thoughts as he grabbed a new paper, and once in a while glanced fondly at the sight of Tsunayoshi and his guardians. Probably they reminded him of his self and his guardians.

       Tsuna clenched his fist and turned away when Giotto looked back.

      He wanted to make his brother feel nostalgic, he was his brother so he naturally had that ability. He wanted that tight bond Tsunayoshi had.

      He wanted to be the sky.

      Whats wrong with him? This feeling is so sudden, its overwhelming. Tsuna unclenched his fists and sighed, turning his head to look at Tsuna who was still sat by Chrome, Ryohei and Yamamoto taking up either side of the brunette.

     "Tsuna look!" Tsuna whipped his head left to Takeshi, who put his blades flat side in front of his face, "Its so shiny you could use it as a mirror!" Takeshi's wide grin made him smile a little. It got bigger when Gokudera yelled at him for bringing a weapon so close. Takeshi laughed and apologizes as he placed himself to Tsuna's left, Gokudera at his right. 'This is bad.' He thought. 'I want to be their sky so badly."

       Baby Fon and Reborn were listening and watching everyone from the air vent, they could clearly guess the thoughts running through the ill brunettes head. Baby Fon chuckled, "The boy is so dense." Baby Reborn smirked, hiding his eyes.

     'No matter what world,' he thought. 'Dame Tsuna is always Dame Tsuna.' The amount of pride he has for his student holds no bounds.

      Everyone in the office halted when the door burst opened to knuckle, "Fon!" He shouted in alarm, "He started attacking Bermuda!"