A.P.N

Reborn opened the wooden door to a humongous dining room. Humongous was a complete understatement actually. In the center of the room sat a long rectangular table that could easily seat more than two dozen people. The coloring and lighting of the room made it even more spectacular to look at.

"Wow..." Nana said as she looked at the flowers and vases that decorated the room.

Tsuna was able to quickly get out of his daze and stared at Reborn, who was looking at him too. Surprised, he went over to the table and asked, "Where should I sit?"

Reborn went over to the left end of the table and pulled out a chair. Taking that as a queue to sit there, Tsuna sat down on the comfortable chair. "Is everything so first-class Gio-nii?" Tsuna asked his brother who was laughing at Nana.

"Reborn said if you want to be a musician you've got to be first class. But I think this is a bit too much. I mean, our bedrooms are the size of an entire house."

Tsuna laughed. "What are you talking about? I would love to have a room as big as that. If I were you I would make it my own house."

"Why is there an I.V wire implanted in your neck?" Reborn cut in. 

At once, the good atmosphere seemed to plunge, leaving Giotto looking around the room confused.

Tsuna sat still in his chair, his once calm yet trembling heart began to race. He was scared he was going to have a heart attack.

"Your very blunt, you know that Reborn," Iemitsu stated in the silence.

"I.V wire? Tsuna?" Giotto asked, still not processing what Reborn had said.

"You never noticed, Baka-Giotto?" Reborn admonished.

Tsuna tried to change the subject, "Where are your friends Gio-nii?"

Giotto narrowed his eyes. "You didn't answer my question. Then if that's too hard to answer for you, I'll repeat Reborn's question." Giotto walked towards him, making Tsuna scramble up in a panic, trying to back away. Reborn grabbed onto his shoulder and kept him in place.

Giotto neared Tsuna and stood behind him and reached up to brush Tsuna's hair away. The wire came into clear view. "Why is there an I.V. wire implanted in your neck?"

Tsuna could hear Giotto's voice deepen as he repressed a shiver from the killing intent coming off of him. He couldn't help but stuttered out, "Its what I wanted to tell you about... When I said I had something to say when we met."

Giotto's hand trembled against his neck. "What?" Giotto barely breathed out.

Taking in a breath, he stated bluntly, "I have brain cancer."

For Giotto, time seemed to stop. He didn't move nor blink for an entire minute, and no one else wanted to break the silence. Finally, Giotto walked to the other end of the table opposite of Tsuna and sat down, burying his head in his hands with elbows on the mahogany table.

"How long?" Giotto whispered inaudibly.

"What?" Tsuna asked.

"How long?" He said louder.

"T...Ten years."

Giotto sprung his head up and stared at Tsuna wide-eyed. Tsuna himself started to try and shrink in his seat from the stare of Giotto and Reborn. He tried to ignore the feeling of regret from the hurt that passed through his brother's eyes.

"Ten Years?!" Giotto's yell was accompanied by a startled knock on the door. Reborn went over and opened it to see a few people standing outside.

"What's going on?" A redhead asked with a frown marred on his face. He clearly heard Giotto's raised voice and that was enough to have his mind hardened. It took a lot for Giotto to raise his voice.