Mission Part 1

Tsunayoshi stood between Takeshi and his worlds Ryohei, (Ryo), as they made their way to the the mansion. Kyoya was far behind from Colonello, following normally as if he had never attacked the arcobalenoe. Alaude took Hibari back to his office as they seemed to have no more purpose to be there.

      Colonello looked discouraged at the destroyed garden, feeling bad for Giotto. The arcobalenoe led them to Giotto's office,  knocking once before entering, "Say hello to Ryohei and kyo-"

     Kyoya held his tonfa threatingly to Colonello's neck, "Say my name and I'll bight you to death."

     "Seriously whats wrong with you? It not an embarrassing name." Colonello ducked under and Kyoya stood normal, 'He's good.' Colonello thought.

      Tsuna sweated, "Calling by his first name is disrespectful... I think?"

      "Hn." Kyoya replied.

       Takeshi laughed and Ryo grinned, knowing he only had one more step to be able to call Kyoya, Kyoya. Become his equal. "This is so extreme, look Tsuna! Its primo!"

     Tsuna nodded, "I know, but primo is the decimo here onisan."

     Ryo furrowed his brow, "What? What about you?" Tsuna scratched his head and looked away.

    Giotto smiled. Not bothering to ask why Tsunayoshi called Ryohei his brother, "Don't worry, Tsuna is still the same, somewhat."

    Colonello sighed, "We have a problem Giotto. Where's Reborn?"

    "We're here." Everyone jumped in surprised as they turned to Reborn sitting on the sofa by the far wall with baby Reborn, Fon and baby Fon to their right. "Chaos." They both greeted.

     Kyoya smirked excitingly, "Akanbou." He replied. He couldn't wait for a chance to spar with them.

    "We have a problem."  Colonello repeated looking at everyone, "Ryohei said he was the last to be sent with Kyoya."

    Giotto's eyes widened, "What?!"

     Baby Reborn lowered his Fedora, "This could be a problem."

    Fon looked at his counterpart frowning, before looking to Giotto, "You should have Alaude and Hibari look around the perimeter, but i doubt they would be in the woods."

    Reborn spoke up, "No need,  the camera's in the forest are off but we could turn them on to watch from HQ." He addressed Giotto, "Tell G to call up the arcobalenoe's from their task."

     Giotto shook his head, "Surely we don't need their help."

    "Its another business." Giotto looked at Reborn, Fon, and Colonello suspiciously, but wordlessly called up G who came in record time with Irie and Gokudera close behind. Irie was surprised to see Kyoya and Ryo who gave him a pat on the back and gave a small grin to Gokudera,  who glared back. Giotto explained the situation to the horror of Irie and surprise of G,  who immediately did his task to call up the arcobalenoe.

     "The earliest they could arrive is tomorrow." He stated after an hour of calling. Everyone was still in the office, some still worried about the predicament.

    Giotto sighed and rubbed his head, "I need to get something over as well." He said as he picked up the phone and speed dialed a number, it was answered after a second. "Alaude, i need you in my office."

     Everyone waited curiously for Alaude to know what Giotto was up to, thankfully they only had to wait a few minutes. Alaude entered with his usual impassive expression. Tsunayoshi gulped, even now he felt the pressure of the mans presence. He was glad both Reborn's hid theirs well enough for him to breath.