Greenery

Lambo had wanted to see Irie and G work on the device they were making. G,  however,  got annoyed at his presence and had kicked him out telling Gokudera to watch him,  he accomplished that by saying it would make his dear Tsuna-sama happy.
      Fortunately,  the silverette had a good idea... Bringing out his guardian beast. Lambo's eyes had shown with excitement but when he asked how,  Gokudera stared and blinked before admitting he didn't know. Lampo then started up an argument when Gokudera snapped his finger,  "Wait,  I have an idea!"
    Lambo didn't have a chance to reply when Gokudera grabbed him,  dragging him out of the Vongola mansion, to a nearby cliff and held him over the edge. Lambo started sweating, "Stop! Stop! I take it back! I don't need my gau-ah! "
      Gokudera let go,  not listening to Lambo. 'Ahoshi won't die from this.  He fell from higher heights.' Gokudera held back a laugh, 'It won't bring out his guardian beast but this is funny.' He headed back to the mansion.
      It was when Lampo started asking everyone where Lambo was that Lambo had come back seething. With green lightning he screamed,  "Gokudera!!!" Light flooded around him,  his anger boiling. A noise had startled the other four in the room and when the light faded,  they stared at a bull.
   "It... Actually worked." Gokudera breathlessly told Lampo who stood impressed.
    Ryohei pumped a fist into the air, "That was extreme!"
    Knuckled chuckled, "Seems like you can't wait for yours."
    "Sugee~!" Without thinking,  Lambo jumped  onto its back startling it into running towards the stairs.
    Gokudera gasped, "Stop ahoshi!" He ran after them, "Tsuna-sama's up there!" Lambo yelped when he saw it was heading towards a wall.  Alaude came out from the other side and hit the bulls face making it disappear. Grabbing Lambo by the collar of his shirt,  he was dragged into the room.
    'I'm sensing a pattern.' Lambo sweated. Gokudera came a moment later starting another argument with the brat.
   "A bull?" Gokudera and Lambo turned to the voice and Gokudera scowled.
   "Tsuna-sama's copy. You're awake." The hard tone made Tsunayoshi flinch,  he only dealt with this kind of Gokudera once.
    "Gokudera be nice. He's not a copy." Tsuna reprimanded.
     Gokudera stood straight, "Hai Tsuna-sama!" He turned to Tsunayoshi,  "I apologize for my behaviour."
     Tsunayoshi waved a hand,  "Its okay." He sighed,  'At least he's not as pushy as the one I know.'
     "Is everything alright?" Knuckle asked coming in with Ryohei. Alaude clicked his tongue and dropped Lambo to head out the room,  it was getting crowded. He headed back to his own room, finding Hibari running a finger over the head of a pudgy yellow bird.
    Alaude held back a smile,  his brother always loved cute things. Of course this was already known to everyone else,  but they were scared they might be bitten to death to actually get him cute things. They were the strongest guardian of their generation after all.
    "Where did you find him?" Alaude asked. They didn't need to be quiet around each other.
    "The base."
    "You went there?"
    "Hn." Hibari lifted the bird up and it flew to Alaude. They both loved cute things.

    Knuckle held a yellow glow over Tsuna's head,  helping with the migraine. "We were just talking about them. " Tsuna bring up.
     "Ryohei, Takeshi, Hibari and Mukuro are the only one left to bring out there own guardian beast." Reborn stated taking a sip of espresso, "And you better hurry up or you'll get left behind. "
      Ryohei narrowed his eyes,  "Just you wait! My guardian beast will be extreme!" He fist a punch in the air.
     Knuckle chuckled at the way Ryohei fell easily to Reborn's manipulation. Now all the silver haired man will do is focus on getting out his beast instead of figuring out a theory like they were initially set out to do.  Reborn will be able to torture him later on.

   Mukuro was down in his room with a phone to his ear, "I will be arriving the following week with the others,  Mukuro-sama." A voice came through,  clearly female with a edge to it that sounded as if she was waiting to be scolded. Mukuro inwardly frowned, even after five years he hasn't been able to get her enough confidence to talk calmly with anyone, including him and Daemon.
   "Oya? What day?" He held a pleasant smile, unlike the creepy one he let's everyone see, to his brother who leaned on the wall in front of him.
    "As soon as noon on Monday." Chrome has never visited Italy,  always staying captive in Namimori with Mukuro's two underlings she wished to call friends,  but to shy to do so. She was excited for there meeting.
    "Kufu,  we'll be waiting." With that Mukuro hung up with a sigh. "She's still saying my name with sama."
   Daemon smirked, "I don't blame her. Saving her from her abusive life and giving her illusionary organs,  thus keeping her active,  probably made you seem like an angel who came down from heaven in her eyes. Isn't that ironic. I wouldn't be surprised if she harbors feelings for you."
     Mukuro frowned, its true he has done much for her but it all was an intention to use the potential he saw in her. Who would've imagined Mukuro to actually be confused between seeing her as a bastard sister or lover. Daemon seems to think the latter. An owl that had been perched on his staff flew to Mukuro's shoulders,  during his absence he had bring his gaurdian beast out. He sat smug knowing he bring it out before the skylark.

    Giotto was back in his office as it was getting dark,  with a headache he knew was going to be big coming. Paperwork, the university,  concerts,  the war,  other rival famiglia's, Byakuran, Tsuna, parallel beings. It all weighed down on his shoulders. At this point he wished to pass out from overwork just to get some sleep, however he reluctantly drank his coffee and started writing a speech he would need to make at the worldwide music festival taking place on Vongola grounds. He looked up when his doors opened and Alaude stood there,  a death glare firmly aimed at Giotto. He had forgotten Alaude was to replace him for a while and with the remembrance his eyes drooped with tired relief, a sweat rolled down his temple at the way Alaude was showing his concern.   

      Tsunayoshi was given a guest room near Tsuna's which baby Reborn requested to Reborn. Yes,  requested. Guess the only person Reborn would be respectful towards is jiji(granpa), the first generation and his self. Lovely. Naturally baby reborn stayed with him so he could start the morning routine of tor-training Tsunayoshi. Baby Fon had also requested sleeping with them,  and Tsunayoshi was sure it was to discuss the events privately with reborn . Its going to be a long day tomorrow he could tell.

   The rain brother's had settled back in their rooms.  News of Lambo bringing out his guardian beast has ignited a determined fire inside Takeshi. Asari smiled knowing his brother had forgotten about the order Reborn had given him about coming up with plan.

    Luche was with Reborn who she had requested to be with her. She knew her death was near as all sky arcobalenoe and the guilt of leaving everyone behind brought tears that night. Reborn was silent as all he could do was hold her hand. Fon who was kneeling by the side of the bed showed more emotions he could only dream of showing. This was his curse. A curse he so much despised. A curse to only show hate.  A curse to all arcobalenoe to hate the one who raised them just to survive. Enough hate to start war.