The Varia's come to Play

Tsuna looked inside his bathroom mirror, feeling even more sorry for himself. "I look like a dying panda." He mumbled. Leaving he got dressed and left for breakfast.

"Wow Tsuna you look...fine." Takeshi said. Deadpanning at the mans failed attempt at cheering him up he sat in his seat at the dinning table and digged in at the food already present in front of him. "Tsuna-sama! Which would you like to drink? Juice or soda?" Gokudera said holding the two containers in each hand, "Juice." Tsuna simply said, and that's exactly what he got in less than five seconds. He chuckled at this, "Thank you."

"Giotto-sama, Xanxus-sama has called you." A butler said and Giotto nodded saying he would be back taking a last glance at Tsuna who was still eating. "Aniki I extremely forgot to tell you that Kyoko called last night!" Ryohei yelled in Knuckles ear, "She did? How's she doing?"

"Extremely ok, but she sounded weird!" The brothers laughed. "Kyoko?" Tsuna knew someone with that name, "You mean Sasagawa Kyoko?" A feeling of fear kicked in.

Knuckle nodded, "Yeah, Tsuna you know her?"

"H-hn. We've known each other since grade school, being in the same classes. But didn't talk until the start of middle school." Tsuna glanced at Hibari who just ate in silence with an impassive face, not giving a crap about this whole conversation. "You seem to have more to say." Reborn said coming out of nowhere again making Tsuna jump.

"No t-there's nothing." Inside Tsuna berrated himself for being a horrible person, forgetting about the person he dated for a while. "That stutter and fear youre giving off gave you away so spill." Now everyone was interested as they stopped eating and looked his way some smirking, Tsuna sighed.

"There's nothing to hide, except the fact that me and Kyoko were dating for a year." Ryohei and knuckle stared at Tsuna wide eyed as some others choked on their own spit. "Oya. Skylark looks like he doesn't have the hots for you." Mukuru said teasingly. Hibari's face shadowed as he slowly took out his Tonfa's as Mukuro took out his spear in a cloud of indigo smoke. Alaudi stopped his brother before he could move from his seat pointing to the door way.

Hibari saw Giotto gape like a fish. A moment later he walked to his seat, when Knuckle questioned Tsuna, "How come she never said anything? Wait! How didn't you know we were her brothers?"

"How come that woman got your consent?!" Gokudera yelled angrily. Everyone watched on in amusement.

"Kyoko told me she had two older brothers then she said they were overseas so we didn't go into details. And when I heard your last name I thought it was a coincidence! I don't know why she never told you though!" Tsuna was getting nervous. They bombarded him with lots of questions before Giotto asked, "Why did you guys break up anyways?" Tsuna scratched the back of his head and looked down, "Our feelings weren't mutual. We saw each other as friends after a while. And Kyoko still had feelings for Hibari-san."

The entirety of the room whipped their head in Hibari's direction, the most shocked being the mist brothers and Alaudi. "Your kidding." Lampo said through the silence. Knuckle and Ryohei slumped in their seats, "We fail as brothers if we didn't know all this." Knuckle said. "Extremely."

After that Reborn went to the Arcobalenoes eating room while the rest continued to eat in silence before Giotto remembered something, "I forgot! We need to gather in the meeting room at noon today. The varia are coming, i'll tell Reborn after."

"Huh? Why are they?" G asked scowling.

Giotto sighed, "Important matters."

"I hope that idiot prince doesn't come." Gokudera said. "He is, he's apart of varia." G replied.

"Sqaulo-san is coming! Can't wait!" Takeshi said grinning. "You idiot. You know he doesn't like you." Gokudera spat in. "Eeh~ then why would he teach me sword fighting?" Takeshi frowned. "Its because he wants to fight you in equal levels you baseball idiot!" Gokudera retorted. Takeshi laughed, "Haha, you haven't called me that in a while."

"I really don't want to meet that lussaria guy though. God he creeps me out." Lampo shivered. "And Levi too. He's way to annoying." Lambo put in shoving another bite of an omelette in his mouth. "Kufu, Isn't Viper-san a part of varia too?" Mukuro asked a bit curious. "You forgot? Viper-sensei is the one that connects us with that group. I think Reborn told us in the beginning." Giotto answered. Mukuro shrugged in turn.

"Whose the varia?" Tsuna asked after listening in. "Their an ally aiding us in the war. From another university called specifically Varia." Giotto said.

"Oh, never heard of it."

"Of course you didn't, their not known in Japan." Giotto supplied. Tsuna nodded. After another few minutes breakfast was over and noon came by fast on this rare normal day when the varia came. Tsuna was in his room so he didn't know what was going on in the hour the bell was rung until he was called to go to the meeting. Slightly scared yet curious he went to the room he was lead to and entered the room. Everyone was sitting in a round giant table unlike the usual rectangle. "Sit." Reborn said pointing to the empty seat next to him. Complying he looked on waiting for someone to say something but the room stayed silent as people he never saw before were ingraining his image into their heads. Finally the one with the scar and feather in his hair spoke up, "Looks hopeless."

Not what he wanted to hear. Fon smiled and Reborn smirked, "A little training and he'll be fine." Both said at the same time. 'Demons.' Everyone thought. "Fan-tas-tic!" Said a man with colored hair and piercing with shades as he ran and pulled Tsuna to the side in a crushing bear hug, "One of the best looking man I've seen in a while!" He let go after a while as the rest, as always, just watched in amusement. The meeting went on with no clue to Tsuna as to what they were saying and why he was even called there and ended after a while.

Giotto walked up to Lussaria who was looking at some pictures of Tsuna he secretly took during the meeting, noticing him Lussaria waved and smiled. "Uuh, Lussaria I need to ask you something." Giotto said in Italian.

"Hmmm~" The man replied staring at Giotto, sweat dropping Giotto continued his question, "You own a fashion industry right?"

Blinking Lussaria nodded dumbly, "One of the worlds best. Why?" Giotto took out a scroll and undid it to show the pictures he took in the hospital and Lussaria's eyes bulged out.

"I want Tsuna's name go down in the history book. You can do that... right?" Both men smiled darkly to themselves.