Mansion

A long set of stairs lead down directly to the entrance of the European styled mansion. Everything seemed to scream "rich, luxury, and humble extravagance". Tsuna had seen it in so many pictures and photographs, but now, as he stood in front of the towering building, he felt like an ant ready to raid a beehive.

"Come on, Tsuna." Iemitsu pushed Tsuna through the open gates and walked about half an hour before finally reaching the front door.

"Why... is it... this big?" By now Tsuna was panting. 'That's what I get for not keeping my body up to shape. Kaa-san wouldn't let me do it anyway.' He glanced over to Nana and noticed that her breathing became slightly heavier. Other than that, she looked fine. His dad was as chipper as ever. Lucky him.

Iemitsu rung the doorbell and immediately loud footsteps could be heard. Tsuna already knew who those footsteps belonged to and swallowed down his saliva nervously. Slowly the door opened as if the person opening it was scared of who it was that rung the bell, before busting it open with a bang.

"Tsuna!!" With an exclamation, a figure came running at him. With instinct reflexes, Tsuna dodged the bearhug barely, with a clumsy fall on to his behind.

"Gio-nii calm down!" He exclaimed.

Giotto turned to his brother like a predator to his prey and barreled towards him. Giotto took Tsuna into a big but gentle hug.

"Gi-Kun you could hurt Tsuna!"

"But Kaa-san, I haven't seen Tsuna in so long!" Giotto whined, but he still laughed as he gave Tsuna space. His little brother sent him a smile of exasperation.

"Hmph, guess I'm not important enough for a hug as well. Just part of the background."

"You too, Kaa-san." With the same energy, he pulled Nana into a strong hug.

'Why am I the one, the ill one, almost tackled to the floor?' Tsuna couldn't help but think.

"Ok, ok, let's go inside. We had a long flight so we need to rest." Iemitsu said as he stepped inside and followed by the others.

"Maa~ The inside looks far more beautiful than the outside." Nana complimented. Tsuna nodded in agreement. The outer appearance concealed the odd homely feeling the interior exuded despite the expensive decor.

"Well thank you, mama." A new voice was heard; deep yet soft and holding a sense of authority.

Tsuna looked at the new person who joined in. The man wore a fedora, a lavish suite, with a chameleon on the rim of his hat. Tsuna could only think one thing; "So freaking cool." He was the definition of cool.

"Chaos~ My name is Reborn." The man greeted.

'Reborn, huh? Why does that weird name fit so well?' Tsuna commented to himself.

"Ah, Kaa-san, Tsuna. This is Reborn, a mentor at Vongola University. He's the one who made the blueprint for this building and its decor. Tou-san came here before so he knows him already, as well as the others." Giotto explained.

Nana seemed to have produced sparkles. "Mama. He called me mama." She muttered in a flowery voice.

Reborn smirked, somehow making him even more gorgeous as he took Nana's hand and kissed it as elegantly as humanly possible and said, "If that's alright with you."

Tsuna just watched as Nana had a dreamy look in her eyes, making Iemitsu gloom in a corner muttering something about Reborn being a devil and woman stealer.

Reborn put his attention on Tsuna and made his way to him. He put his hand out for a handshake. "Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

"Yes..." He said hesitantly as he took his hand.

Giotto put a hand on Tsuna's shoulder, worried over his brother's awkward tone. "Tsuna? Is something wrong?"

"No, just wondering how someone could be so cool...Hmm!" Tsuna smacked a hand over his mouth. 'I can't believe I said that out loud!'

Reborn lowered his fedora and retracted his hand.

Seeing that, Tsuna immediately tried to apologize, "I'm sorry if -"

"No problem," Reborn said, tone light.

Tsuna shook his head and glanced towards his brother whose eyes were as wide as saucers. "What?" He asked cautiously. For a second he thought Giotto finally noticed the wire he hid under his hood he had on.

"Reborn's being nice..." Giotto said breathlessly. He saw Reborn quirk an eyebrow up in turn.

Tsuna breathed a sigh of relief and looked confused. "And?"

"That's a miracle Tsuna! Reborn is never nice!"

"Really?"

Giotto nodded his head vigorously.

Tsuna sighed and thought, 'Makes me feel kind of special now.'

Suddenly, Giotto was hit on his head by a green hammer.

"Don't hit me like that Reborn! I'm not some kid."

"Baka - Giotto."

"Reborn!"

Nana seemed to be happy with that motherly smile on her face and Iemitsu was still brooding.

"Umm, Reborn-san? A mentor... Are you one of the Arcobalenoes?"

Giotto answered Tsuna's questions, "He's the sun of the Arcobaleno so he plays the drum."

"I imagined Reborn-san would be more of a piano player."

"I play the piano, as well as the violin. But I was more inclined to play with the drum." Reborn answered. Tsuna nodded already adapting to the man he finds admirable.

"Ah, Tsuna. I never knew you needed glasses." Giotto said.

"Oh!" Tsuna reached up to his frames. "No, I just put them on so people wouldn't stare at me." He said taking off his glasses. Giotto, Nana, and Reborn just stared and stared and ...stared as Tsuna grew more uncomfortable and exclaimed, "See! You're doing it too!"

Giotto shook his head and asked in disbelief, "Tsuna, do you know why they even stare?"

"Its because I look weird right?!"

Reborn shook his head. "Baka for the older brother and dame for the younger." He whispered.

Giotto shook his head and said, "Puberty is scary. He used to be the most adorable younger brother, now look at him. From adorable to gorgeous."

Tsuna blushed, "Don't say that, Gio-nii!"

"And back to adorable." Iemitsu popped in, "He looks in the mirror every day and never seems to figure out how good he looks. What else would you expect from my genes?" His last words were ignored.

Nana nodded playfully. "You could easily be a supermodel."

"Stop it!"

Tsuna was getting too embarrassed. He was forever grateful to Reborn who changed the subject, "Anyway, let's get you something to drink. There are others who want to meet you."

"Who is it Reborn-san?" Nana asked.

"It's the friends of your son. Their all stupid so don't feel nervous. And just call me Reborn mama."

"OK~."

'He just called them stupid.' Tsuna thought. He could see Giotto shake his head as they headed to the dining room.