Lets talk

Tsuna gasped as he woke, his dream he had only seconds ago still replaying in his mind. It was about the meeting with Checkerface and his acceptance of the being his successor. Why did he have the the dream? Did it mean anything? Tsuna had no answer. He stared at the ceiling for a while pulling the mask Gokudera had placed on him off, and sighed. Getting up to go freshen up, he paused when his door was knocked, "Tsuna-sama, are you awake?" Gokudera was loud enough for him to hear.

Tsuna stretched his arms and answered, "I just did. I'll be down for breakfast soon." When he heard no response, Tsuna shrugged and took a short minute bath and changed before opening to go, flinching back when he saw a smiling Gokudera by his door, "Did you wait for me?"

Gokudera nodded and his eyes sparkled, "I just thought it would be nice if I started to be by your side at all times now."

Tsuna sweated and made a pushing motion in a gesture to calm down, "Let's shorten that to most of the time."

"As you wish!" Tsuna nervously laughed and was warmed by Gokudera's concern. After all this who wouldn't? Remembering last nights events, Tsuna suddenly bring his hand up to his eyes, face relaxing when he saw the black ring still on his finger, "Thank goodness. I thought someone would take it off."

Gokudera frowned, "Unless you completely form the night flame with your own, you can't take it off. Its what Reborn-san said."

Tsuna hummed in understanding. "Ah!" Hearing an exclamation from behind them, Tsuna and Gokudera saw Ryo, Takeshi and Tsunayoshi being led by Yamamoto.

"Yo Tsuna!" Yamamoto greeted lively, as if nothing was going on with the world. Tsuna nodded and stopped Gokudera from retorting, but it didn't help when Ryo encouraged them to fight, notably loud, irritating Gokudera.

Tsunayoshi smiled at Tsuna, "We were going to get Chrome and head to breakfast after."

"Chrome?" Tsuna questioned before his eyes widened in realization, "The girl that was unconscious? Did she wake up?"

Tsunayoshi nodded, "Yeah, a while after you were taken to your room."

"Then I'll come with you. I want to formally greet her." Tsunayoshi nodded agreeing, jumping at the hand that went around his neck.

"Let's go then! Knowing her she's probably nervously waiting in her room." Takeshi put in.

"Let's extremely go!" Ryo grinned. Yamamoto laughed with Tsuna, going down the hall to where Chrome was placed the night before.

No light could be seen on from the gaps of the door, and Ryo looked confusedly at Tsunayoshi, "Do you think she's awake?"

Tsunayoshi shrugged and sweated when Gokudera banged on the closed door, "Oi! You awake!" Tsuna placed his hand on silverette shoulders, but he didn't have a chance to speak when the door was opened by a girl with purple hair, stature more petite and smaller than that of Tsunayoshi's. Tsuna's gut wanted to give a sense of protection over her as he saw her look down and around nervously, not a glance was given towards them.

"Hi!" Tsuna greeted, "I'm Tsunayoshi Sawada."

Chrome finally looked up at him and paused, surprise showing on her face when she got a look at him. Tsuna could understand the surprise, he looked completely different from Tsunayoshi after all. Chrome nodded, "Nice to meet you, I'm Chrome Dokuro."
Chrome fidgeted under everyone's gaze speaking softly, "What do we do now boss?"

Tsuna blinked and cocked his head, "Boss?"

Takeshi chuckled, "That's her nickname for Tsuna."

"Really? That's cool." Yamamoto chimed.

Gokudera perked up towards Tsuna, "Would you like for me to call you boss?!"

Tsuna sighed, "My name is fine Gokudera."

Yamamoto walked next to Tsuna patting his back, "Let's go down for dinner."

Ryo cheered loudly, everyone else nodded. They chatted along the way down to the dinning room. When they made there way in front of its door, they saw Kyoya leaning against the wall, "H-Hibari-san?" Tsunayoshi spoke nervously. Kyoya glared their way and stood straight.

Takeshi's smile went crooked, "Oh no..."

Everyone stopped walking as they watched Kyoya glare their way, his hands suddenly gripping metal tonfas, "Kamikorosu."

"What why?" Tsuna asked confused as Gokudera stood in front of him. 

Yamamoto smiled, "So your Hibari hates crowds too."

"Now is not the time to be happy, everyone split!" Tsuna tried to warn.

Ryo came forward with his fist up towards Kyoya, making the others eyes narrow even more, "Yosh! I'll take you on!"

But no one had a chance to make a move as the dinning room door opened, Giotto stood on the other side, "Sorry everyone. I came in from the other door so I forgot to unlock this one."

Tsuna shook his head and walked up to his brother, "Its okay, we just came anyway. I don't know about Hibari-san though."

Hibari said nothing and just walked past Giotto. "Tsuna are you feeling well? Does your head hurt?" Giotto continued to question.

Tsuna chuckled and nodded, "Yes yes! As good as I can be."

Giotto breathed through his nose and gripped Tsuna's arm, "Even with everyone near, trouble still finds its way near you. We're lacking!"

"Nii-san..."

Giotto shook his head and gestured to everyone, "Right! You guys are the only ones not seated yet, come in and sit in any open seats." Everyone sat down and greeted the others, Baby Reborn jumping onto Tsuna's head when he took his seat. Baby Fon sat by Kyoya's head on the chairs back rest.

Already used to this, Tsuna sat silently and looked around, "Dame Tsuna." Tsuna tried to look up to Baby Reborn who called him in vain, "Talk."

"Huh?"

"As the next Vongola Boss you need to know how to start conversation."

"But I don't know what to-"

"Talk." A simple order, yet Tsunayoshi deemed it to be challenging.

"Its okay." Asari came to his rescue.

"No. This is practice." Baby Reborn stayed firm.

Tsunayoshi looked around, his eyes catching Mukuro's gleaming ones. Tsunayoshi's intuition spoke up and he looked to Chrome, "Is it okay if I told Daemon's story?"