New Sky.

(That picture though) i do not own

     Many explanations were done today and Tsuna was to tired, except the fact that he couldn't sleep. The coma is probably the cause. 'A freaking trauma now?' He thought. "Natsu." Tsuna called and like before a majectic spiral of orange flames surrounded him before the lion appeared. "Stay with me please, it might help me sleep." Doing as his partner said, Natsu made himself a pillow for Tsuna's head, "Thank you."

    Giotto came to his bedchamber the next day and asked if he was okay seeing the bags under his brothers eyes. "Oh no, its nothing."

   "It is something. Tell me." Giotto ordered with his authority. Tsuna sighed at the protection of his older brother, there's really no helping it, "I can't sleep." Giotto blinked, "Eh, why?"

     Tsuna shrugged, "Probably post trauma. I think im afraid of sleeping because of the coma, but Natsu was there to help me." 

"I'll still talk to Sha- No a therapist would be better." Giotto suggested. Tsuna agreed with a quick fine as he eye'd the delicious looking fruit in his brothers hand. Seeing this Giotto chuckled slightly and started to peel the pear for the hungry Tsuna. 

"Chaos."

"Waaa! Reborn!" They both screamed by the sudden appearance of Reborn. 

"For once come in like a civilized being, Tsuna's still sick." Giotto said angrily but earned a punched to the head from the man, "Always be aware of your surroundings, Baka-Giotto, Dame-Tsuna." He continued to finish with another lighter punch to Tsuna's shoulder. 

"What are you doing here anyway?" Tsuna asked to Reborn sitting in the seat he stole from Giotto, "What about Tou-san and Kaa-san?"

    "Mama and Iemitsu went back home to deal with the house. As for me.... You are going to be the Sky for the Neo-Primo." Both brothers started doubling over on their own spit, "Say what?"

"You heard me." Answered Reborn lowering his Fedora. "B-but why? There are other people who are working hard for that spot in the University."

   "Didn't we say you're needed for this war with your pure flames. They are also sky flames, plus you already have your gaudian beast. What better way to use you then put you in the open spot." Reborn smirked. "B-"

    Before Tsuna could continue the fedora man already vanished to somewhere. "Gio-nii."

"Yeah."

"You were so undependable just now."  

       Checkerface was still seated on his throne with his own Lion Natsume. "I wonder who i should pick." He pondered rubbing the soft fur on his lap. "Reborn has all the potential but he'll definitly refuse, same with young Giotto." The Lion purred, "Right... Tsuna has to be my successor. Your son has chosen him anyways." Checkerface smiled under his half mask, "Yes, my young Tsuna."

  The Arcobaleno were all in the meeting room only starting when Reborn came back. "So did you tell him?" Luce asked. Seeing the nod Reborn gave she continued, "All of you be on gaurd. I know i have said this during every meeting but we never know when Checkerface will do anything. Also we already know, as Reborn said, Checkerface has made his first move in 3 years only to have Tsuna-kun meet with his gaurdian beast."

    "Mattaku. I dont understand why he would do that. Thats basically helping us move another step closer to victory." Verde said pushing up his glasses.

   "Yeah, Kora. Its really weird." Colonello added.

    "Haha, he probably gave up because I the great-"

"Shut up, you purple-freak!" Lal cut Skull off. Luce continued to stop the oncoming arguement, "As for that, I've seen a vision." Everyone's attention was on her now, "It was only a small glimpse but it said alot. Checkerface...He's planning to make Tsuna his successor."

     Alaudi stared at the stone in front of him. Hibari walked up to him but didn't say a word nor did Alaudi, he didn't even move. Minutes passed with both just staring at the stone in front of them. Suddenly as if on cue both cloud brothers clasped their hands silently together. 

   'Rest in peace.... my gaurdian beast.'

For the second time tonight Tsuna couldn't fall asleep. It was only getting worse since even Natsu couldn't to anything now. Sighing he grabbed his phone and dialed Giotto's number.

"Hello, Tsuna?"

"Nii-san, its getting worse."

"Maji? Okay just try going to sleep more, im coming. I'll talk to the doctor to see what they can do for now."

  "Thank you, Gio-nii. Sorry for bothering you."

"What are you saying im super~happy that you told me about this. Plus it lets me take a break from all these paperwork." Tsuna snickered, "Okay, bye."

 "Bye." Throwing his phone to the side Tsuna layed back down. 'I want to go home.' He thought, the doctors wouldn't let him leave the hospital afraid of further complications which served to annoy Tsuna and everyone else."Im not some kid." He said outloud closing his eye's trying to sleep as his brother said. Nothing. Sighing once again he brought up a hand to rub his eye, 'This would only make my health even more bad. Stupid trauma, why didn't you happen the first time.' 

    A knock on the door told him his brother was here and he impatiently said come in. When the door opened he saw Giotto with a doctor that had a suringe with him. "Sorry, Tsuna. I talked to them and the only thing they can do is give you sleeping drugs. They don't want any risks to be taken with your lack of sleep." Tsuna reluctantly agreed. He was never good with shots, they scared him just as much as a smirking Reborn. 

   After that was over Tsuna had to say it was worth it as a dark oblivion took over him.