New Flame

Tsuna flinched when his intuition urged him to lurch forward. Gokudera called out to him and Takeshi branded his sword towards Giotto's desk where black smoke erupted. Ryo stood in front of Tsunayoshi and Chrome protectively, Yamamoto moving besides Takeshi. "What is he doing here?!" Gokudera growled out seeing Bermuda emerge from the warp.

The man said nothing as he suddenly moved forward, Takeshi and Yamamoto blocking his path, "Take them away!" Takeshi shouted. Gokudera and Ryo wasted no time in guiding Tsuna and Tsunayoshi out the door, Chrome tossed over Ryo's shoulder.

"Move." Bermuda told them calmly, "I have no business with you."

"W-who is that?" Tsuna said as he ran down the hall.

"Bermuda!" Gokudera replied, having taken Tsuna on his back.

"Turn back!" Tsuna exclaimed just as another warp formed ahead of them. Everyone skidded to a halt, turning as fast as they can but Bermuda was quick to chase until a shot rang out. Everyone continued running, except for Bermuda who turned back to see Reborn standing threatingly down the hall.

"Where's Jager?" Reborn asked.

"I wonder."

Takeshi and Yamamoto had no time to run over as Jager took on assault, but he was facing off against two of the three strongest rain guardians of Vongola and was quickly put on defence. Seeing the crowd running back, the two kept Jager at the far end of the room away from them.

"Jump out the window!" Gokudera ordered them.

It only took a glance for Tsunayoshi to decide on helping his friends, his forehead was in cold sweat but he stopped and felt for his gloves. Putting them on and taking a pill that ignited his dying will flame, he was ready to help. "Sawada!" Ryo called out by the window, Gokudera already having jumped out with Uri's help.

"Go with them and take care of Tsuna-san." Tsunayoshi said, "He'll need you." Ryo blinked before determination set him still, and with a nod he activated his flames and jumped out.

It didn't take long for Jager to retreat when Tsunayoshi stepped in, but they knew he was going after Tsuna and them when he disappeared.

Reborn could feel something was off as he faced Bermuda, his face twitched when he realised what, "You don't have the ring."

"Would I be standing here if I did?" Bermuda chuckled.

Reborn dug in his pocket and put on his Bluetooth, "Go after Jager Alaude."

Bermuda smirked, "Jager is my right hand man, Jager's specialty is the warp. Do you think think he'll let himself be caught?"

"No." Reborn replied.

Giotto stopped everyone from following Reborn, "We need to check the perimeters."

"Isn't Hibari on watch?" G asked irritated.

"Yes, but..." Giotto's Bluetooth vibrated.

"East wood." Hibari told him through it.

Giotto nodded and called out, "East wood! Lets go!"

"I'll watch from above." Colonello said calling out Falco's name.

"Knuckle, go find Tsuna. He's not in the mansion anymore. Check south wood." Giotto ordered, "Come with me G."

Fon jogged towards the stairs, "I'll back up Reborn."

"Good luck!" He told them before leaving through the front gate to go east wood.

Asari was caught off guard when he found what looked like his father's necklace he found on the window leading Eastwood. Washing his hands he picked it up and turned it over, to his shock, it read his mother's name which his father engraved for her during there last anniversary before her death. His father lived all the way in Namimori, there was no explanations for the necklace to be here. Until he saw a pink blur out deep in the woods. Asari shadowed his eyes and put an evil grin on his face, his malice all directed towards the perpetrator. "You're going to need a deep explanation, miss Cervello." He said under his breath. Asari quickly and efficiently managed his way out the window and through the woods, his figure blurring at his speed. After all, like his brother was natural born hitman, Asari was a natural born assassin.

"Too slow." Asari saw the Cervello girl running away. She looked back when she heard his voice, grave mistake. Turning back made her falter for a second, giving Asari the chance to slash at her. Her sleeve received a cut but no blood was drawn and without hesitation took out her gun to shoot. Asari dodged the bullets, but in the dark of night where the moons light was blocked by the grown trees, a few grazed his clothes. Thankfully it wasn't so hard to see when he activated his flames, as did the Cervello using an A level mist ring.

"Is my father safe?" His voice was low and calm but his eyes betrayed his anger. Cervello didn't respond, instead turned tails to run away, "Coward." The Cervello gasped, his voice was right by her ears, "You're not strong nor fast enough to escape me. Now." Asari put his sword to her throat. "I repeat, is my father safe?"

The Cervello still didn't respond. Asari was about to take action before instincts made him jump back from a flying knife that disappeared in ghost of mist.

Mukuro was sat in his room, once or twice feeling the malice from above. Daemon was typing through a hacking system and smirked joyfully, "Have you found what You're looking for?" Mukuro asked.

Daemon chuckled and clicked one more time, his screen filling with file after files of information from the Millefiore base, "No, but I think Byakuran has. 'Checkerface, the medium of the Triniette' he says."

"We can't underestimate him now can we?"

Lampo and Lambo knew better than to involve themselves. Fon and Reborn were there, the other guardians were no doubt stronger than them in one way or another and the parallels were there. In their room they nervously stayed in place, "Aren't we kind of pathetic like this?" Lambo questioned.

Lampo's heart flinched and his eyes dimmed a bit. He and his brother had inferiority complex, sometimes he wondered if it was just him since Lambo at least from time to time acted stupid and tried to hurt Reborn one way or another, "There's no 'kind of'. But this isn't bad. I could relax and sleep while they deal with all the trouble. At least, lets just hope no one calls us to get us into action."

Lampo laid down flat on the bed, closing his eyes he sighed, 'This is me right now. After a decade of training and battling.' He thought.

'Truly pathetic.' They both thought.