Another time

Its only been half an hour and already over dozens of photo's were taken of him. If that's not being dedicated to a job he doesn't know what is.

  Tsuna laid his head loosely on his right elbow, with his hand and upper arm above his head, wearing an everyday light red open button shirt showing his black undershirt. Pant a light gray, his other arm partially covering his chin as he leaned on the table. Snap! Another picture taken.

  Lussaria sighed, "Not good. Start again and this time Tsuna, you have to smirk." He scolded. Tsuna grumbled trying his best smirk to get this over with, but it came out as if he were the kindest person on earth. Another sigh came from Lussaria.

   "Your brother just doesn't have the evil factor, now does he." He told Giotto who just smiled, "Then try something different."

  "Like what?"

   "Hmm, I don't know, cosplay?" Giotto joked.

  Lussaria gasped, "Giotto you are a genius!" He ran up the stage again pulling Tsuna much to his surprise, into the changing room as Giotto followed after. He came in to see the mohawk man asking what dresses he would prefer, pulling one out after another and Giotto lightly slapped the mans arm, "I said cosplay, not cross dress."

  "Isn't it the same thing?" Lussaria asked. Both brothers deadpanned, "No." They finally answered. Giotto walked forward looking at the clothes, soon picking out a costume.

  "A prince? Honey that's cliche." Lussaria commented. A moment later he snapped his fingers opening another door, coming out with a suit beautifully designed to compliment the grey color, "Top this off with a nice light brown bass, with his smile and looks, the picture that will soon be taken will be class A for sure!" He continued excitingly, telling Tsuna to get it on.

  Tsuna didn't complain, it was starting to become fun, not that he would say that. Besides he really wanted to wear the suit, plus he'll get to hold an instrument. Tsuna couldn't wait. 

   It was hard getting the suit on, but managed to come out looking great. Lussaria put his hand on his chin, thinking. "I should have given you the sky blue dress shirt... Oh well, you still look amazing. We could do that one after!"

   Reborn knocked on the orange double doors. "Come in." Came Luche's soft voice that always manages to relax him, now being no exception. It was the only reason he came here, "Its me."

  "Reborn..." He was studying the woman until his eyes landed on the cup she had half way to her mouth, "Fruit juice?" He asked. Luche smiled tiredly and nodded.

  "Looks like it finally happened." She said.

   "Are you going to tell Gamma?" He continued sitting on the chair opposite of where Luche was sitting on the couch. She shrugged, "He's going to know anyway, dear. I'm only a month in, it won't be long till my belly inflates."

  "Funny." Commented Reborn humorlessly. It was moment before Luche talked, "So how was your talk with Tsuna-kun?"

 Reborn didn't say anything. "It was probably more of an interview," came a new voice chuckling, "Its Reborn we're talking about."

   Fon entered the relaxed room despite the topic they're speaking of. 

  Luche laughed, "True." Another silence ensued and the three embraced it.

  "Tsuna accepted the inheritance." Reborn said abruptly, instantly turning the atmosphere from relaxed to tense at the mention of the masked man.

  "Should've known. Intuition can take over the mind making the person make decisions without meaning to." Fon replied.

  "Hn." Grunted Reborn.

 "I feel like Alaudi took after you, I already know Kyoya took after him." Luche off handedly commented, successfully lightening the mood.

  Reborn shrugged, "Not really, he was already like that when he first met me."

   "What are you going to name it?" Fon said, again changing the topic. Luche laughed, "You've noticed too."

  "Well, I know you're not a fan of fruit juice." He replied. Another laugh came from the sky arcobaleno, "Should be careful when I drink this."

   "Gamma is going to freak out." Fon continued saying, "And the others."

 "I know."

 "What are you gonna name the child?" Fon asked again.

Luche put her hand over her stomach, "Yuni."

  Hibari laid on the bed, eye's closed as he enjoyed the silence as his brother sits on an armchair reading a book. His mind wasn't relaxed though.

  He knew about what happened to Alaudi's guardian beast, more like he still remembered the day, the small hedge hog gave up its remaining flames to his brother to keep the light haired man alive when he went into a stroke that should've killed him, but thanks to the animal he lived and got rid of the Leukemia he was suffering too. But losing the purple beast wasn't worth it. When they both met Tsuna and found out the boy himself was going through cancer, they were in this understanding with Tsuna one can't put to words.

   Alaudi and he knew that there will be a time when Tsuna's guardian beast will die to keep Tsuna alive. But what gets them the most that the lion is already giving his life force little by little to keep the brunette alive.

  They wonder when everyone else will notice that Tsuna's already suppose to be dead.

  Gokudera stayed in a meditative stance since morning and the afternoon  sun already started to blare. Yamamoto watched amusedly at the silver haired man him himself in the same position, "When are you going to be done?" He asked.

   "I'll be done when I get to meet my guardian beast Tsuna-sama told me about." He growled out.

  "But didn't you already meet the guy the time after Tsuna's play?" Yamamoto scratched his head in confusion.

  "That time doesn't count, so shut up and leave if you're going to complain! Why are you here anyway?" Gokudera was getting frustrated.

  "I thought it would've been interesting if I actually met my own guardian beast." He replied lightheartedly.

  Gokudera growled again. "Where's Ugetsu-San?" He asked curious.

  "He's just playing with his flute. He's been doing that a lot lately, haha, after he got it tuned."

 "No kidding."

 "Wha about G-san? I haven't seen him since yesterday." 

  Gokudera sighed, "Looking for Giotto-san."

  "Oh."

   G was losing his patience trying to find the idiot blonde Giotto. He caught sight of Lambo lazily laying on a tree right outside the hall window, "Oi, you've seen Giotto?"

  The older bovino sighed, "Lambo said Giotto took him to M&F."

  "Huh, why?"

   "What do you think?" Lambo said staring blankly at the man.

 "Right." And G was off.