Parallel

Daemon ran through the base of the Mare families base as silent as he could be. He checked every room he passed. On the other end of the building Mukuro did the same, suddenly stopping at a room that had a static noise coming out of it.
    "Mmm. Shu-chan is so funny. Does he really think I'm so stupid."

     Mukuro could tell that voice was directed at him and didn't try to hide anymore, "Well I certainly did. Kidnapping the Primo's brother in such an obvious way is too endearing." He entered the room full of monitors and focused his attention on one that showed a man carrying Tsuna out of a room, "That must be Shu-chan."

   Byakuran turned around in his chair, facing Mukuro, "Looks like he made a plan with my other self. Honestly, I can't even call him me, why would he be with Decimo after he practically killed him in the near future."

   " Decimo? You certainly don't mean Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro asked. Byakuran tapped the screen on Tsuna's face, "Not this one."

    Mukuro realized what Byakuran meant and smirked, "Now this is interesting. The cancer stricken young man killed you in another world."

     "Not me. The other me."

  "And that is why you're trying to kill him here. Can't you kill the one in the other world?"

       Byakuran sighed, "I would if I could. But that world was put around a barrier preventing me from killing him. And do you think the Tsunayoshi who beat the me, that had the power of many of me would be beaten by me."

     Mukuro walked a little closer, "Nice speech."

     "Oh, I try." Byakuran jumped out of his seat before Mukuro stabbed him with his trident and ran behind but the other disappeared in a cloud of indigo mist. "Isn't that a bit unfair." He said throwing a cup he grabbed from the table and threw it towards the doorway where it shattered from connecting to the persons staff.

     "Nufu, this is the greeting I get?" Daemon playfully asked. Byakuran kept his smile, "I was surprised." The albino again jumped to his right, a trident was not a second imbedded into the floor where he was standing. Byakuran put his arms up, "Now, now. I'm sure you saw me speaking to your brother."

     "And?" A moment later the brothers charged.

   Giotto made it to the base and spread his flames out to notice everyone else he was here and felt Tsuna moving on the third floor, flames flickered on his forehead and hand and with a burst from his hands he flew up, breaking through the window by the stairs. He saw a man wearing regular outside clothes with Tsuna on his back beginning to go down the stairs but  he stepped in front of them before they could.

   "Gio-nii!" Tsuna exclaimed. Shouichi stared and despite the situation Giotto asked politely.

        "Who are you?"

      Shouichi snapped out of his daze and impatiently replied, "I'm sorry primo, but I think we need to hurry up, Byakuran surely knows what's going on. I'm on your side I promise." He must have sounded very nervous because Giotto gave a reassuring smile and took Tsuna from him, he turned around saying, "Follow me."

     'Thank you hyper intuition!' Shouichi mentally cheered.

    Reborn led the others to the back, Gokudera silently complaining about there stealth movement.

     "Shut up." Reborn commanded, "This is for your training." Gokudera blanched, "Your training me now! Tsuna-san been captured!"
    Reborn didn't say anything and G and Bianchi didn't have to ask to know the fact that the Fedora wearing man has all the confidence that Giotto is all they need to get Tsuna out, but being careful won't hurt.
   "Giotto's coming out from here. So stay put." He said after he unnoticeably started relaxing on the tree. The other three sat behind the bush underneath it.

   "By the way Tsuna," Giotto started, "..Aren't you having trouble breathing?"
    Looking like he just realized, Tsuna replied, "That's a good question, Shouichi-san?" 
     "Your coated in a layer of sun flames, its the only thing helping you breathing without an oxygen tube, but its only going to last one hour more." Shouichi told them. Giving more boost to his speed Giotto hurriedly came out into the back field where he instantly spotted the four friends thanks to intuition.
   Gokudera was the first to jump out asking if Tsuna was alright and G made sure the coast was clear while Reborn walked to them with Bianchi by his side, "I need knuckle. Did he come?" Giotto asked G.
      The red head shook his head no but not a second later they heard Tsuna give a shriek. Turning around they saw Ryohei  spin Tsuna around but Knuckle was there to calm his brother down.
   "How are you, are you hurt anywhere?" Knuckle kindly asked. Giotto spoke up, "Good timing. Knuckle can you cover Tsuna with your flames and take him home. I don't want him to be anywhere near here." Knuckle didn't question him and did what he was told, taking Tsuna away bridal style.
   "Didn't think it would be this easy to take the boy back." Bianchi commented. Reborn looked off to the side, "Probably what Byakuran wanted. Better for us, plus he's one man against the entire Vongola famiglia."
   "How do you know its only him? He could have people working under him." Gokudera asked.
   "He doesn't." Reborn answered.
   "U-umm.. Reborn-san is right." All heads turned to him and Shouichi gulped scared.
   "Who are you?" Gokudera growled.
    "My names I-irie Shouichi. I'm part of the Vongola. Well in another world." The last part was said silently but Reborn heard when he moved closer. A lizard crawled out from under his suit and turned into a gun he place the muzzle towards Shouichi's head, "Explain."

  Mukuro and Daemon were still fighting Byakuran and the only damage they did was a broken finger.
  "Let's go, this is getting boring." Daemon said.
  "Hmm... Do they have Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro asked.
   "They do." Daemon replied looking at the monitor where Knuckle and Ryohei just disappeared from.
  Byakuran giving them a wider grin waves his hand, "Bye, bye." And they left in a mist of indigo.