Craze

Tsuna fell back, his back arched as everything above his torso burned. He was screaming his throat raw, clawing at it in an attempt to cool it down. Nothing worked. While he desperately tried dealing with the pain, Giotto and Gokudera struggled to keep Tsuna in place. His screams were hurting their ears and everyone wouldn't mind going deaf just to stop hearing his screams, not because it was loud, it was the obvious call for help instilled in them, but what were they suppose to do other then offer to do minor tasks.

    Tsuna kept his eyes closed even when he couldn't breath anymore, every time he tried taking a breath he would choke on air. In a moment, just an instant he wished he would die already before everything stopped. His screaming, his silent pleading, his ragged breathing, the pain, his thoughts. He laid in a numb mess. Tsuna opened his eyes looking down. 

   'Down?' True. He was floating with everyone looking up at him, everything was happening to fast. While trying to figure out the situation something moved in the corner of his eye. Looking at it, he stared. His flames had purple.  It was clear purple that felt right unlike Mukuro's and Daemon's dark, mischievous ones. But why was he floating?
  "Dame-Tsuna let go of your flames." Reborn ordered walking right under him. Tsuna, too scared to move his body spoke up.

   "H-how do I do that?"

   "Relax."
     Following Reborn's one word instruction he closed his eyes again and tried imagining something that would at least let him stop sweating, and the first thing that his intuition made him do was hum. Tsuna started humming something he would usually play on his violin and so he imagined himself playing this tune on it, standing in his room right beside his window. Then comes the cliche moment where the sunsets sunlight would hit his face which stops him from playing and makes him look outside, and listen to the shouts of Asari telling the fighting Gokudera and Lampo to stop. This is a cliche that is rather peaceful.
     Wind rushed on the back of his head and he grunted when he landed in Reborn's arm.
    "Thank you." He whispered breathing hard, he felt so tired. Gokudera put the mask on Tsuna's face, as motioned by Reborn, just as he passed out.
    "Take him to his room." Reborn said. Taking him, Gokudera took him away with Giotto trying his best no to go and help, and Reborn turned to face everyone, specifically putting his attention on Irie, he once again pointed his Leon gun to the shivering mans head.
     "What was that?" He demanded. Irie knew how frightening the man could get, but how would he react if he told him of what he had injected into Tsuna.

     "Blood." That's all he wanted to say and end it there. Unfortunately Reborn had to know everything.

      "Whose." Obviously an order.

      "Tsuna's." Giotto furrowed his eye brows.

      "How is that even possible." The blonde sky jumped to the side as he dodged the bullet Reborn shot. 

      "Reborn!"

     "The answer to that question should be clearly obvious." Fon spoke up and continued, "Its the blood from the other Tsuna. Perhaps the world you are from right?" He looked at Irie still kneeling on the floor with the Leon gun to his head.

     "Reborn, put that down!" Luche silently shouted. Reborn reluctantly put it down but his eyes still showed the same amount of threat as the gun.

    Irie answered Fons question timidly, "Yes. And this is the reason i had it for, though it was used for the same purpose I didn't think it would be used like this."

    "I don't understand." Lambo and Lampo commented.

     "Same with everyone, so be quiet." G said. The front door to the vongola mansion were open and Colonello made his way inside looking around worried.

     "Am i late?" He asked.

      "Well, the ordeal is over." Yamamoto shrugged. Colonello's eyes came to Reborn and became fearful. He sighed in small relief that Reborn was more focused on the unfamiliar man on the floor.

    "Who is that?" He asked.

    "Irie Shouichi. He's from a parallel world. Cool right!" Yamamoto answered with Asari grinning beside him in agreement. Colonello eyes sparkled at the new find but quickly became worried again and turned to Hibari who leaned by the door, Alaudi on the apposite side.

    "Where's Tsuna, kora?" He asked.

    "I've put Tsuna-sama to rest, Reborn-san." Gokudera said coming down the stairs. Colonello whipped his body around to the silver haired pianist.

   "You killed Tsuna!?"  Colonello yelled and shrieked when he dodged a bullet from Reborn. Gokudera held himself from lashing out in rage.

   "That was the biggest insult i have recieved in the 20 years of my entire existence." He said through gritted teeth. Realizing what Gokudera meant by putting to rest he sheepishly scratched at his hair.

    "S-Sorry, the shock is not letting me think straight. Come on, Kora! Fon called me out of nowhere telling me Tsuna was kidnapped and Luche was pregnant, her room was bombed and whatever fuck went on! I was all the way across the sea to meet up with Shamal, kora!" Colonello said in one take, breathing hard when finished.

    "Why were you meeting with Shamal?" Knuckle asked curious as he stood silent by the side silently with his brother having nothing to say by his side. 

    "Bad news. He wanted me to tell Reborn so he wouldn't get killed." He said getting Reborn's attention.

    "Chief Alina didn't make it. He said her body wasn't ready for such an attack." The room was silent, Giotto knew Reborn knew the chief for years. Even though he never met her as there was no reason to and both were to busy, it still hurts. He shook his head.

     'Don't think about it.' He told his self. Reborn sighed and spoke to Giotto, "It now your job to pick a new chief from her training group, but that will be done once we deal with him. There's a lot that needs to be explained if people from parallel worlds are coming to help. Were going to the meeting room upstairs." Everyone followed after him and Bianchi stuck to his side by glue. For some reason it gave them all a bit of humor in all of this craze.