Accept

Tsuna's head was hurting and he tried not to grimace. On the back of Gokudera he looked behind Ryo to see Jager on their tails. "Gokudera stop." Gokudera made no response as he only focused on getting away. Tsuna sighed and slapped Gokudera's cheek, just enough to get his attention.

    "Tsuna-sama?" He asked, not stopping in his run.

   "Stop."

    Ryo ran up besides the silverette, "We can't!"

    "I said stop!" Gokudera immediately stopped running and sweated, Tsuna was angry. Jager stopped as well, his attention on Tsuna who got to his feet and faced him, "Why are you chasing us?"

    "Tsu-" Tsuna raised his hands to stop Gokudera from speaking up.

   "Ever since I got here there has been nothing but trouble, I don't need people who I don't know or why they would be so brash." Tsuna was angry, the line has been crossed. "I have people to find, an albino to stop, and a favor to fulfill. Now what kind of issue have you brought me?"

    Giotto gasped as he ran through the woods of his property, whipping his head towards a specific direction and stopped. G paused in confusion before he sweated in the sudden heavy feeling that befell him, "What is that?"

    Giotto turned around, "G, continue east."

    "Where are you going?"

     "South." Giotto burst forward, his flames a blazed. G shook his head and continued east, the heavy feeling still weighing on him.

    Alaude was by the gates of the vongola mansion, his back towards its pathway. He didn't flinch when a mist formed behind him, Damon appearing out of it, "I find it odd. Why aren't the skylark brothers not joining in the fray?" Alaude didn't respond, instead he stretched his hands out behind him. Damon chuckled and handed the files of information he got from the Millefiore base, "What's got you so interested?"

   "Hn." Alaude looked through the files, narrowing his eyes at a specific section, "The Kawahira project?"

   Damon crossed his arms, "Very stupid isn't he, the Vindice are going to be right on his trails when they find out Byakuran's trying to replicate the curse of the arcobalenoe." Alaude perked up and Damon raised his eyebrow, "Are you really going to put them on his trail? Blackmails better."

    Alaude glared at Damon as he saw Hibari walking up to them, "Phone."

     Reborn blocked a side kick as Fon attempted a drop kick which Bermuda only dodged by a hairs length. He was very much at a disadvantage against two of the strongest among the arcobalenoe, until all of them froze. Heads whipped to a general direction and Reborn grinned, "Interesting."

    Fon frowned, "Is that Tsuna?"

    Bermuda was intrigued, the feeling of this flame, it was pure even when troubled, bright flames near perfect for his night flames. "I underestimated his potential."

    Reborn ordered Leon to reload, "Why do you want to give away your flames? If you wish him to join your crew then its better to get lost."

   Bermuda chuckled, "No, I don't. However, I want Kawahira gone."

    Fon narrowed his eyes, "You're not under his curse."

   "No I'm not. I genuinely hate him, and to me its pathetic that the strongest seven can't fight his curse of hate. Did you try really? If you think about it, its all psychological. He saved you by making you hate him, he's torturing himself to protect you. Even with this knowledge you still fall under his curse. Pathetic."

    Reborn pointed his gun to Bermuda's head, "The watcher cannot have close connections, his job is to live and keep balance. This curse is to help his job and keep us from any repercussion the trinisette may have for us. No close connections... That is the rule."

    "We chose to be under the curse." Fon went into stance, "Now, what is your excuse."

      Tsunayoshi didn't move from where he watched his counterpart confront the man he was definitely terrified of. Tsuna got angry himself, but it wasn't enough to intimidate anyone as much as Tsuna is now. The more he learned the more he thought Tsuna to be someone else's counterpart. He gulped as cold sweat ran down his spine, his flames extinguished as he tried his best to stay far yet close to the scene. Takeshi and Yamamoto were by his side, their eyes narrowed as they watched on.

    Jager didn't respond immediately but he raised his hands, the night ring in between his fingers for Tsuna to see, "I believe this to be the issue I have brought."

   Tsuna furrowed his eyebrows but Gokudera gave him no chance to speak as he blocked him from Jager's view, "Explain."

   "Our boss wants you to have it."

    Tsuna put his hands on the silverette's shoulder, coming back into view, "Why?"

    Jager threw the ring at them, Gokudera catching it before Tsuna could, "You are the best choice in wielding the night flames."

    Ryo turned around when he saw someone coming from the corner of his eyes. Giotto's intuition screamed as he came closer to Tsuna, worry enveloping him, "Tsuna!"

     Tsuna raised his hand once again for Giotto to stop, "Again, why?"

    Jager observed Tsuna closer, the brunettes flames were buzzing in anticipation to come out, "You are merely the only one outside of Vindice to wield it as of now. Do you accept?"

    Tsuna looked down at Gokudera's clutched fist, "What will it do?"

     "Where it and find out."

    Tsuna put out his hand for the ring, Gokudera's eyes widening in disbelief as did Giotto's, "Don't Tsuna!"

    Ryo grabbed Tsuna's shoulder, and when the brunette turned to him he let go, closed his eyes and took a step back, "If you extremely want it, then have it."

    Tsunayoshi gaped at Ryo, "Nii-san..." Takeshi knew the look of will in Tsuna's eyes, and looking at everyone, especially Giotto, they saw it as well.

    Gokudera reluctantly handed the ring over, no one stopping Tsuna as he put it on. Flexing his hands, he showed it to Jager, "I accept." The night grew chiller and Tsuna blinked in confusion. He gasped when his flames were forced out, black mist creeping over it.