What? Confusion is setting in..

Start from the beginning

"How the Nether could we have forgotten about her!" Steve said as he ran. The came to the lake and quickly found the horses standing on the opposite side grazing. They ran over and, as Notch caught his horse, they mounted there own.

"How is she?" Herobrine asked trotting over to Notch who was grim faced and staring at the wrapping Crystal was in.

"Its hard to tell with her this small" Notch said putting a hand on her. She started to grow until she was the size of an infant. Her chest was barely rising and her skin was now cold and clammy.

"We don't have much time, we have to get her back now" Notch said pulling out more blankets and wrapping her tightly in them. He climbed onto his horse and held her close.

"Please let me carry her, she is my daughter" Herobrine said reaching out towards Notch. He sighed and handed her to him.

"Be careful, she cant handle bumps real well and the jolting will not help her either." Notch said as Herobrine set off, Steve following close behind. Notch sighed and spurred his horse into action.

*at the budder castle*

"Why aren't they back yet? They should have been back by now" Budder said looking out the window, He had been watching every day since Steve and Notch went out, waiting for them to come back.

"I'm sure they'll be back soon. It does take a while to find a dragon" Nova said "And I'm going to guess they had to go to the end, which is even harder to find."

Budder didn't seem to hear him and kept looking out the window. Something caught his eye and he leaned out trying to get a better look. His eyes widened and he jumped up and ran out of the room. He almost ran Kye on his way out. She walked into the room toward Nova.

"Hey, what was that all about?" She asked and sat next to him. Nova was staring out the window, a smile growing on his face. He was about to answer but Budder did before he could.

"They're back!" Budder yelled running down the hall to the gate. He was running at full speed and came just as the gate opened. The smile he had when he first saw them fell into confusion when he watched them come in... soaking wet.

"Why are you all wet?" Sky asked coming out right behind Budder. He looked even more confused than Budder felt.

"Long story" Notch said and dismounted. It was then that Budder noticed Crystal wasn't with them.

"Where's Crystal?" Budder asked walking forward. Notch dismounted and looked at sky.

"Where's Seto?" He asked as Herobrine and Steve walked over. Herobrine was holding what looked like a bundle. He held it clos to him as if afraid to let it go.

"He's up in his room, why? Where's Crystal" Sky asked but, like before, they brushed past and went into the castle. Steve rushed up one of the staircases and Notch up another. Herobrine stayed waiting holding the bundle protectively. budder walked up to him curiously.

"Where's Crystal? You never did say" Budder said staring at him. Herobrine looked at him then moved the bundle so he could see. Budder gasped when he saw Crystal. She was much paler than before, her skin almost translucent and void of all pigment. Her eyes looked sunken and, all in all, she looked like she was on deaths doorstep.

"What happened? How did this happen?" Budder asked looking back at Herobrine. His eyes were full of hurt and he could see Herobrine's were too.

"We will tell all of you once we get her taken care of" Herobrine said and wrapped the bundle back up. The whole room was waiting silently and it didn't take long before Seto and Steve came back down.