Chapter 59

Running faster than I've ever ran before I make my way towards the people I call my family and friends. I was pulled into the embrace of many and I couldn't help but let the happy tears that formed in my eyes fall. "What are you doing here?" I asked while being pulled into my dads embrace once more.

"You didn't think we would miss our baby girl's big performance did you?" My dad said as my mother played with the ends of my hair. She pulled me into her embrace next and it was nice to see the face of my real mother and not just her look alike.

Next I hugged Winter, Jade and even Jared. They congratulated me on our team winning first place and then I was in front of Faith. I stared at her still in shock and before I knew it I was pulled into the tightest hug ever. "Oh my gosh I've missed you so much." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"I've totally missed you more." She said before pulling away. Now I was staring up at my former teacher. The one who impregnated my friend. I didn't really know what to say or do to him but he took that burden off of my shoulder when he pulled me into a hug as well. "It's nice to see you again, Lia."

"You too Mr..."

"Oh God. Please call me Chase. Mr. Riley makes me feel extremely weird and uncomfortable." He said causing most of us who know about the situation to laugh.

After talking to Mr. Riley I made my way back to where Eric was sitting and he stood up to face me. He stared into my eyes before breaking out into a smile and pulling me into his warm embrace. As he pulled away his hand rested upon my cheek and he left a small kiss on my lip, not caring that we were being watched by the people closest to us."You were amazing." He said after his lips were removed from mine.

"Ok." Mrs. Kelly said after breaking the awkward silence that followed after Eric kissed me. "How about you go change into some warmer clothes sweetheart and we'll all go have dinner somewhere."

"Sounds good." I said as Eric handed me our room key. I'm pretty sure our parents just assumed that he was holding my room key for me and I wanted it to stay that way. If they knew we were rooming together all hell would break lose.

"Ok meet us in the lobby when you're finished." My mother said and I nodded before going in the opposite direction of my family and friends. Most people were still in the competition room do to the fact that my family and I were the only one's eager to leave so soon, so the hallways were pretty vacant as I made my way to my room. As I continued making my way towards the elevators in the hallway that seemed to stay the same distance as I walked further, I started to feel uneasy and I couldn't pin point why.

Just before I got to the elevators I was suddenly pushed into a wall and startled half to death. Kisses were being made down my neck and I started freaking out when I realized that it wasn't Eric. "Oh my gosh! What do you think you're doing?! Get off of me!" I said causing Rylan to stop his assault on my neck and look at me. I tried to push him and he didn't budge which made me even more scared than I was before.

"Why are you freaking out? Don't you want me?" He asked while feeling up my body.

"No." I said trying to push him again. This time he stumbled but before I could move and run away he grabbed my hands and placed them above my head while using his other hand to go up my skirt and touch me. That action alone caused me to freeze. What do I do? I've never been in a situation like that. Pushing him was making it worse and I knew that if I screamed no one would hear me. The elevators were too far out.

"Get your hands off my fücking girlfriend!" I heard a familiar voice yell. It would have calmed me down if he didn't sound so... different. His voice was deeper and you could hear the hatred dropping from him. His aura wasn't a good one and for some reason that really scared me.