Chapter 36

A/N: Most people like to be warned when a chapter is going to have a bit of inappropriate content so um yeah... You have been warned.
___

I was having the time of my frigging life! We were dancing, singing, eating, and what ever else you do at the dance. I was practically high off of sugar and happiness and I was going crazy. I didn't care who was watching and neither did Eric. It even got to the point where we were playing chase around the room. No one seemed to mind though, like at all. Some people even gave us a thumbs up or a smile which was really heartwarming because it's like saying 'hey, good job on being you.'

"Got ya!" Eric said as he grabbed onto my waist and twirled me around. I squealed as he spun me and then placed me down lightly. After messing around a little more we decided that we should probably take our pictures before we forget or before it was too late.

"Do you want to put your shoes back on?"

"Nah. I'll go natural." I gave him a wink and he laughed as we got in line for the pictures. The line was short considering we waiters  until pretty much the end of the dance to take the picture. Must people took it in the beginning to get it over with and so they wouldn't have a bad  picture for waiting too long, but I couldn't care less. I could feel that the picture would be great no matter when we took it or what we even took it with. I just wanted to remember how much fun I had this night.

Once it was our turn I couldn't help but get excited. I was so ready.

"Do you want me to pose you or do you have a specific pose?" The photographer asked.

"Specific pose." Eric said.

"Name?"

"Cordilia Faith and Eric Ryder."

"Address?"

Eric gave the address to his mail storage for the  school and once he was done we walked to the set up scenery where the picture would be taken.

"Place your hands on my shoulders." Eric said. I did as he requested and before I knew it I was being lifted into the air. I kicked both of my feet up and smiled at him and he returned the smile while looking at me with such adoration that I almost cried. 

Before I knew it a flash went off and the picture was taken. Eric placed me back gently to my feet and And wrapped his arms around me as we walked away from the photographer.

"I bet that picture is going to be amazing." He said and I smiled.

"This was awesome!" I said while staring at Eric with awe in my eyes. He made me so happy, it was unbelievable.

"I was hoping you'd feel that way." He grabbed a hold of my shoes that were placed neatly by the wall and then stayed down so I could climb onto his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and was soon lifted into the air. Most of the couple's were leaving now and the lights would be coming on soon so it was time for us to go.

Once we got to the car, Eric sat me in the passenger's seat and then went over to his side. Before he could even buckle his seat belt I moved closer to him and smashed my lips against his as if it were a life or death situation. He seemed taken aback by the haste of my move, but responded quickly and kissed me back with just as much urgency.

Somehow I ended up on his side of the car, with me straddling his lap. The air within the car started to feel thick and heavy but that didn't stop me. I could feel the the fabric of Eric's pants start to tighten do to the lack of space from him growing underneath me. Wanting more, I began to grind myself against him and he did the same against me. Our kiss was turning sloppy but it wasn't gross at all. It was more of passionate and different and I really liked it.