Chapter 28

It was a long day... Like a really long day and I'm tired. I want food. And I want candy.

Learning a routine of another school within a day is way harder than it seems and I really would like if I won't have to do it ever again. Ever! Again!

"Can we go eat somewhere?" Faith asked pouting. "I'm so hungry." She said whining.

"I second that." I said raising my hand.

"All you guys are wimps." Valentina said.

"Hey, I'll take that tittle with pride if you feed me." Winter said.

"Fine. We'll take a break. Jade where do you want to go?" Val asked looking at her.

"I want Chinese food." She said.

"Oo that sounds yummy!" I said just as my stomach began to growl.

"Alright. Chinese food it is." Val said.

"I'm going to go change into warmer clothes." With that being said I walked away and headed towards the room I was staying in. On my way there I ran into Eric.

"Where are you going babe?" Eric asked while grabbing a hold of my hand and pulling me into him.

"I'm going change. We're going to go get something to eat."

"Ok. Don't eat to much." He said rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"I'm taking you on a date tonight and if you eat too much you'll be too tired to enjoy it."

I gasped and looked at him with excitement. "You're taking me on a date?! Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He said making me smile even more. At this point I couldn't contain all of the excitement that was forming inside of me and I had to do something to calm down so I grabbed Eric by his shirt and gave him the most passionate kiss I could give.

He seemed shocked but he responded very quickly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and as the kiss went on his hands moved lower and lower. He squeezed my butt and bit my lip before pulling away and lightly pushing me against the wall.

He grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head before moving in and kissing me again. His body moved closer to mine and I felt him move against me which made me whimper a bit.

Slowly he stopped the kiss and moved his lips towards my ear. I was a breathing mess but I could care less.

"Stop making me like this baby." He whispered in my ear making me squirm a bit.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and with that he left one more kiss on my lips before walking away.

Dear Jesus, please help me and my horny teenage self.

After changing into warmer clothes I made an appearance downstairs, and we all walked to the Chinese food place because apparently most things here are in walking distance.

Currently we were all sitting in a booth waiting for our food. Everyone was talking about whatever and laughing except for Faith.

"Faith!" I yelled making her jump. I probably shouldn't have yelled considering she's right next to me but I couldn't help it, plus seeing her jump was really funny.

"What?" She asked looking at me.

"Why are you quite? Are you not hungry or something?"

"No. I'm starving." Faith said just as her stomach growled which made us laugh.

"Then what's you're problem."