Chapter 6

"I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just doing a night cheek to make sure everyone is safe in their rooms. These are extremely mandatory after nights like this." My aunt said smiling at us all. We weren't even watching a scaring movie and she scared the crap out of us all. That's nice. She checked our names off in her check list and then smiled at us. "Have a good night girls."
<><><><><>
"Ugh he's so hot! But so annoying! He won't let me see his dick!" My eyes widened and I began chocking on my coffee once those words left Winter's mouth. She seems innocent as hell, but she's not. She's boy crazy.

All eyes snapped towards me when my coughing didn't stop and Jade began to pat my back to make it stop. Eventually I finally stopped coughing and Jade removed her hand.

"You just started dating." Jade said. Her eyes were as big as mine. I guess she wasn't expecting that too come out of Winter's mouth either.

We were currently in the café, drinking coffee and eating donuts. The bell was about to ring but none of us were eager to get to class.

"Well when am I suppose to ask?" Winter pouted.

"Never! He'll ask you if you want to see it when he is ready. Same with you and your boobs." Jade said. I honestly cannot believe I am listening to this conversation.

"Ok." Winter said. Afterwords the bell rung.

"Yes! English class! I lovvvve English class!" Faith said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the Café.

We entered the English building and to room 304 we went. We were the first ones there do too Faith's aggressive dragging but we weren't alone for long.

"Wow. You two are early. What's up with that? You like learning? " Mr. Riley said while walking in.

"Apparently." I mumbled while sitting in a bean bag chair.

Mr. Riley sat across from me, and Faith ever so boldly sat in his lap. He didn't even seem to mind. He just wrapped his arms around her to keep her secured and then looked at me. Isn't there a rule against this? "So, how are you liking this school so far?" He asked.

"Eh. It's alright I guess. I mean schools school."

"Hey, but this is a special school! Haven't you felt the magic yet?" He asked smiling at me.

"Uhh...No??"

"Hey if you haven't felt it yet you're going to feel it soon. I use to go to this school. It's pretty fun."

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

"Last year." He chuckled as my eyes went big. Wow Faith wasn't kidding. He really is young.

"What are we talking about?" Some girl asked entering the classroom. She dropped her bag on the floor and plopped herself down in a bean bag chair.

Soon after, other students started piling in, including Eric. I was expecting him to at least smile at me or something, but he didn't. He didn't even look at me and for some odd reason that made me sad.

"Hey can someone turn on the announcements?" Mr. Riley asked. The guy who was sitting next to me got up and grabbed the remote off of Mr. Riley's desk. He turned on the tv and then sat back down next to me. The guy had a hair color mixed with brown and blonde. Like a goldish color if you ask me. His eyes were a hazel color and his features were sort of babyish. He was sort of cute.

The announcements came on in the room and everyone got quit. We said our daily prayer (which confuses me because it's not a religious school) They talked about what was for lunch, school sports and clubs and then they started talking about the Halloween thingy we had last night. They showed a slideshow with music. A picture of people would come up and on the bottom words would appear saying things like 'best costume' or 'greatest dancer' and stuff like that. It was sort of enjoyable to watch but I almost chocked when a picture of Eric and I showed up. On the bottom it said 'cutest couple costumes.'