Chapter 7

"Great job girls! Keep working like that and I might just have to treat you all." Coach Stella said. I wanted to do a victory dance but I couldn't. I was currently in the air and if she didn't stop talking soon I was going to fall and break some part of my body.

"Down." She said nodding her head. With a few counts all flyers were higher in the air and back safely on the ground. Oh my gosh I hate flying. I never wanted to be a flyer. My comfort zone is on the ground. I like basing. I probably would have even excepted back spotting, but apparently I'm light as a feather and I look better as a flyer.

"You all are dismissed. Have a good break." Couch Stella said. After her little announcement I walked over to the wall to collect my bag and within seconds Faith appeared besides me.

"Ugh! I'm so excited for break. Aren't you?" She asked.

"Not really."

She gasped. "Why?!"

"I'm not sure if I'm going home or not. My parents have been really busy lately. I might be stuck here with my aunt."

"Aww, that frigging sucks!" She pouted with me. "Hey can you take my bag back to the room?" She asked handing me her bag. I gave her a confused look.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Tutoring with Mr. Riley." She smiled at me.

I raised my eyebrow. "You need help with English? Isn't that like one of your best subjects?"

"What? Who told you that?" Of course not. I suck. Anyway I have to go. I don't want to be late." She waved and ran off. She is literally one of the oddest people I have ever met.

When entering my room I was greeted by loud music and a Jade doing sit ups. What the hell is she doing?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked dropping my bag and turning the music off.

"Getting bikini body ready." She said getting up.

"In November?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"It's never too early." She gave me a thumbs up and began doing sit ups again. My roommates are insane.

My phone began to ring so I took it out of my bag and answered it. "Hello?" It was my mother. "Hello Mother... Yea I'm good I just... Wait, so I won't be able to come home for thanksgiving? But I... Well..." I sighed. "Ok fine... No I'm not upset." Total lie. "Ok bye Mother."

"Why do you call your mom mother? What the heck? Who does that?" Jade asked standing up.

I gave her a small smile.

"What's wrong?" She asked walking up to me.

"I can't go home for thanksgiving. My parents are too busy." I said rolling my eyes.

Jade was quite for a moment. "Well... You can come home with me."

My eyes lit up as she said that. "You're serious?"

"Of course. My parents won't mind. They told me I could bring a friend home if I want. I just didn't think anyone would want to come with me. Most people like to be with their family, as you know."

I gasped. "Oh my gosh! Jade, you're the best." I said hugging her.

"Oh trust me. I know." She said flipping her hair.

I stood up and made my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To ask my aunt permission."