Chapter 35

"Jesus, Eric please calm down." I said before walking over to the trashcan and picking it up.

"I'm sorry." He said leaning his head against the wall and sighing.

"You've been so angry lately. What's wrong?" I asked walking up to him.

He shook his head and I sighed before rubbing my nose against his which caused a small smile to form on his lips. "I like smiley Eric wayy more than angry Eric."

"I know." Eric said pouting.

"You've been building up so much tension. You should do yoga."

"Yoga?" Eric asked laughing.

"Yeah. We can do it together. It'll be cute. We can wear matching work out outfits and we'll let out out tension together."

"I don't know about that, Lia."

"Pleaaaase?" I asked. Eric shook his head which caused me to pout.

"How about we make a deal?"

"I'm going to regret this but sure."

"Next time you blow up, you have to do it with me, if you don't blow up for about say a month, then you don't have to. Deal?"

"I guess so." He said making me smile.

"Awesome." I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes to peck his lips. I then stood normally and stared into his eyes. "You're so frigging hot." I said causing him to laugh the laugh that I love so frigging much. One day I'm gonna probably jump him. Just saying.

"I love how open you are with saying that. About a month ago you would have probably cried if you had to say that to me."

I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "I honestly just can't help it any more. I'm really attracted to you."

"I bet I'm more attracted to you than you are to me."

"Ha! Not possible."

"My dïck begs to differ."

"That's not even fair." I said causing him to laugh.

"Is so. Do you know how much you cause me to struggle?"

"I struggle too mister."

"You don't have to hide your struggle."

"Yea but I do have to change my underwear because of my struggle." We were both silent after I said that. Why do I have to be so awkward sometimes?

We were both just standing there starting at each other until Eric broke out into a smile. "That's hot."

"It's uncomfortable." I pouted.

"It's hot." He said leaning into me and brushing his lips against my neck.

"Ericcc." I whinnied causing him to laugh against my neck and for some reason it felt really good.

"I wanna take you." He whispered which caused butterflies to flutter within my stomach.

"Do it." I said biting my lip while staring into his ocean blue eyes. He leaned closer to me which caused my heart beat to pick up. I could feel his hot breath against my neck and I could feel him moving towards my ear. His wet lips brushed against my lobe and then was placed in between his teeth. I was practically a puddle in his hands. I never know how to react when he does stuff like this.

"No." He whispered before backing away from me. He then kissed my cheek before completely turning around and walking away.

What the actually hell?