Chapter 31

"Oh.. Heyy Noel." Jade said nervously.

"Can someone explain to me why the hell you three are here? And who are they?" Noel asked looking at Winer and Faith.

"I'm here to surprise Jarred. Please please PLEASE don't tell him. " Jade said.

"Surprise him?" Noel asked confused.

"I'm asking him to winter formal."

"That's cute." Noel said before walking up to Eric and flicking him on the head. "Wake up!" He screamed caused Eric and even me to jump.

Eric's eyes shot open and he looked at me with a confused expression on his face before turning towards Noel and jumping once more.

"How come you didn't tell me that you were coming?" Noel asked.

"Jade told me not to." Eric said with a groggy sleepy voice. I don't know why, but it was hot as hell.

"Well, I'm staying in here." Noel said finding himself a seat and making himself comfortable.

"Don't you have class?" Eric asked.

"Yup."

"Okay." Eric said deciding to ignore the rest of the situation.

Siting there was boring but within about 30 minutes a few students arrived with plates of food. We ate, stayed in there for like 30 more minutes and then we had to go to the gym to practice a bit with the cheerleaders so it could seem like we knew what we were doing. As for Noel, he finally went back to class, after being yelled at by the principal.

"Wait where the heck do I go?" Eric asked as Jade, Winter, Faith, and I stood up to follow Valentina to the gym.

"Just come with us." Jade said.

Eric shrugged and followed us out of the door. On our way to the gym I began to feel a bit nervous for no reason. Why the heck am I nervous?

"I'm nervous." I said looking at Eric.

He grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze before looking into my eye. "I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll be there if anything goes wrong. Ok?"

I nodded and he kissed my head before opening the gym door and letting everyone else through before coming in himself.

The gym was pretty big and modern looking. There were a group of girls in the same outfits as us in the corner of the room stretching and when I laid eyes on them I began to get even more nervous. I don't like meeting new people. Why did Jade think this was a good idea. Does she even know 1/4 of the people who are on this team?

We were introduced to team and the team was introduced to us. Eric sat in the bleachers and we all began to stretch. We were put into a line formation and then we all proceeded to go over the small routine we all recently learned, which was surprisingly easy.

After we were done we still had a little time left to spare so we could do whatever as long as we weren't going crazy.

"Who's that guy?" I heard one of the cheerleaders ask. I turned towards who was speaking and noticed that she was looking at Eric.

"I don't know. I don't think he goes to this school." Someone else said.

"Well he's hot!" The first girl said making me a bit unhappy to tell you the truth.

"Go talk to him." As those words left the girl's mouth my eyes began to widened. I shouldn't be jealous. I don't want to be jealous but I can't help it.