Chapter 47

"I'll see you tomorrow, sweetie. I love you." My mom said as she kissed my forehead and gave me a hug.

"I love you too. Bye dad. See you tomorrow." I said while giving him a hug.

"Bye sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I exited the door. As I began my journey I realized that I had no idea where I was going. There was so many twist and turns and after 10 minutes of not succeeding I just decided to give up. Not wanting to stand anymore I slid along the wall and sat down taking my phone out and calling my potential rescuer.

"Baby?" I hear his perfect voice say through the phone.

"Eric, I'm lost." I said while pouting. Eric began to chuckled which made me roll my eyes. He would find this situation funny.

"Just stay where you are and I'll come find you."

"What if I freeze to death? This hallway is cold."

"You're not gonna freeze to death, baby."

"Says you, the male of the relationship who just so happens to have a thicker layer of skin."

"Ahh, look who's been paying attention in science class." I could practically see the smirk forming on his face.

"Will you shush and come find me?"

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

"How are you even going to get to me if you don't know where I am?" I asked after moments of silence.

"I can feel you."

"What is this, a fairytale?" I asked laughing a little bit.

"You could say that." He said before hanging up. What the heck? He hardly even finished his sentence.

"Boo!" I heard someone say which made me jump a little. Turning around I see Eric in all his open shirted glory and no matter how many times I see him like this it will never get old.

"You know. You are really good looking." I said while walking up to him.

"Look who's talking." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks for finding me." I said while putting my face within the crock of his neck.

"No problem, baby girl. I'll always be here for you." He moved his hand to my hair and played in it for a little bit.

"You truly are really kind."

"I'm nowhere near kind, baby." I stared into his eyes trying to figure out what exactly he meant. He was so mysterious and even though it was attractive at the same time it just made me so so frustrated. "I wanna show you something." He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Is it your naked body?"

"You wish." He said laughing and grabbing a hold of my hand.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Can you carry me?" I asked giving him hopefully eyes.

He shook his head in amusement and bent down so I could get onto his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up with ease.

"So strong." I whisper while rubbing my bottom lip against his ear lobe. "You smell good." I said while burying my head within the crook of his neck and sniffing him.

"Are you sniffing me?" Eric asked laughing.

"Yes. I can't help it. You smell like heavily goodness."