Chapter 53

🌺I finally found people who I imagine these characters to look like, but as per usual you may imagine them as who you wish. After all the book is almost over. 🌴

"I'm assuming you are our new roommate." I say trying so start some form of conversation.

"You assume correctly." She says nonchalantly before blowing a bubble from the gum that was in her mouth and popping it obnoxiously.

"Well, I'm Lia." I say sticking my hand out for her to shake.

She looked down it at for a while seeming to be contemplating her decision and with a shrug of her shoulders she took my hand and shook it. "Raylen."

"You look really familiar." I said while squinting my eyes and trying to figure out where I've seen her before.

"I'd say same but I'd be lying. Hey um is this my bed?" Raylen asked while pointing to what used to be Faith's bed.

"Uh yeah that's yours."

"Sweet so am I aloud to put posters by my side Orr?"

"I assume so, I mean Winter and Jade have a few pictures up so I'm sure you're allowed to as well."

"Sweet." She said while plopping onto her bed. "So nudity? Are you ok with it?"

"Um... What?" I asked a bit dumbfounded.

"I have a fascination with the natural beauty of the human body and I tend to flaunt it. Some people say I'm a nudist but it's not like I've started protesting it."

"Oh um. I'm sure that's fine just make sure to ask the other's when you meet them."

Raylen squinted her eyes at me and then smiled. "I like you. You're face isn't ringing a bell though. Where'd you come from?"

"This year is my first year." I said uncomfortably while sitting down in the bean bag area.

"So you're apart of the cheerleaders?"

"That and the swimmers."

"Ah you're two steps closer to being apart of my nudist community. Flaunt it girl flaunt it."

"I... "I started to say something but I was completely cut of when the door flew open.

"I'm hooome!" Jade screamed out. She looked at me and smiled before turning her attention to the bed and jumping a bit. "Who are you?" She asked turning on her defense mode.

"I'm your new roommate sweet cakes. Wanna make out?"

"Eww no." Jade said causing Raylen to laugh.

"I'm just kidding Hun bun." Raylen slid off of her bed and held out her hand. "Raylen."

Jade's eyes widen and Raylen tilted her head to the side in amusement. "Have I rendered you speechless my dear?"

"No, I ju..."

"Now you actually look familiar." Raylen said cutting Jade off. "Name?" She said in more of a demanding tone.

"Jade."

"Damn that's a lot of information." Raylen sarcastically said while rolling her eyes. "Last name."

"Russell." Jade spit out causing my eyes to widen. She just straight up lied to this girl about her last name. What the hell?

"Jade Russell? Yeah I don't know you. It's nice to meet you though. I'm Raylen as you already know. I'm pretty easy to get along with if you're on my good side so I suggest you all stay there and we'll all have the best roommate experience ever."