Chapter 15

We had just left the movie and we were making our way to Jarred's house. It was dark outside and the wind of the night was pretty strong, but I wasn't worrying about that, I couldn't get over the fact that I just saw the scariest movie of my life. If you couldn't tell, I was sort of freaked out. I couldn't stop shivering. And it wasn't because it was cold outside.

"Are you alright?" Eric asked. I looked at him and nodded my head. There was no way I was telling him that I was scared. I already look like a baby. There's no need for me to act like one too.

"Yea I'm f-fi-fine." I stuttered. Jesus Christ! If I stutter in front of this guy one more time!

Eric chuckled. "Are you cold?"

"Yea." That wasn't a total lie. It was pretty cold out here, but I was more worried about spirits coming to get me instead of getting frost bite.

"Here." Eric said taking off his jacket and putting it around me. I gasped and Jade looked between Eric and I with wide eyes. It seems that she was freaking out more than I was.

"Thanks." I said biting my lip. The jacket effing smells like him! I'm gonna die! Why does he have to smell so good?!

If a spirit came out of nowhere now and tried to kill me, I'd totally die happy.

Eventually we got to Jarred's house. It wasn't as big as Jade and Eric's but it was still pretty nice in size, and it was really modern. I love modern homes.

Jarred let himself into the garage and we all followed behind him. The garage was huge by the way. It currently had 3 cars inside and they were all nice. I didn't know much about cars like at all but I knew how to tell if one was a good one or not. And all three of these were amazing.

Jarred walked up to the black car and unlocked it with keys that he just took out of his pocket.

"Wait.. So like this is your car? Like officially? Only yours and no one else's?" Jade asked in awe.

"Yup." Jarred said grabbing onto the door handle and opening it.

"I think I just came on myself." Jade whispered in my ear.

I gave her a puzzled look and laughed. She thought I had it bad? She's practically drooling over this guy right now.

"Your insane." I mumbled before getting in the car. Once we were all in, Eric turned on the radio and Jarred began to drive.

"Guys." Noel pouted. "You just stuffed me back here what the girls. There's not even enough room."

"Suck it up and enjoy the fact that your girlfriend is sitting in your lap for once." Jarred said.

Ok now I'm not confused anymore. Valentina and Noel are dating. Jarred and Jade like each other but haven't done anything about it, and I just have a one sided crush that will never go anywhere.

"Hey turn the radio up. I like this song." Jade said. Jarred did as told but, in my opinion, turned it way louder than it should have been. My heart began to beat with the song and I couldn't hear anything but the music.

Well, until Jade started scream singing in my ear. Jesus help me.

"Some people want me to be heads or tails!
I say no way, try again another day!
I should be happy, not tipping the scales!
I just won't lay, letting my life get away!"

It wasn't long before Valentina and Andrina joined her, and to my surprise, the guys started singing loudly as well. Even Eric was singing!

"Come on, Lia! Sing with us." Jade said grabbing my hand and shaking it all around as she continued singing.