Chapter 3

I woke up looking at an unfamiliar surrounding. At first I decided that I was still asleep, but after thinking about it for a while, I realized my parents sent me to a boarding school. I wasn't even in my own room. I got stuck in the same room as Eric Rider last night, and I completely forgot.

I sighed and pulled my phone from under me. I read the time and it said "5:29am." Why did I wake up so early?

Yawning I got out of bed and made my way to the door. I took one last glance at Eric who was in a deep sleep. He looked so peaceful and cute. I should ruin that and wake him up.

I was about to do so, but then I thought better of it. I quietly opened the door and closed it behind me. I yawned again and then headed to my room.

Once I was there I realized that I didn't bring my room key with me. Wow. I am so stupid.

I knocked on the door and moments later Faith opened the door. Her eyes we're red and puffy, but when she saw me her face lit up into complete happiness.

"Oh my gosh! You're ok!" She said pulling me into a hug.

"Were you crying?" I asked.

She nodded and I gave her a confused look. "Why?" I asked.

"Faith is really sensitive." Jade said rolling her eyes. "She thought something bad happened to you."

I crossed my arms and huffed. "Something bad did happen to me! The frigging hallway cop people or whatever the hell this school calls them, came out, and I had to spend the night in Eric's room! I am the definition of Pissed!"

Faith gasped. "I am so sorry." She pulled me into another hug.

I rolled my eyes. "It's fine. Why are you two up anyway?" I asked.

"We were about to come look for you." Jade said taking her shoes off and climbing back into her bed. "We tried to get Winter to come with us, but she is the heaviest sleeper ever. Getting her up in the morning is a real pain.

I yawned and climbed up the small latter in-between the four beds. I crawled into my bed and sighed in relief.

"What time does school start?" I asked.

"7:10." Faith answered climbing into her bed that was across from mine.

"Ends?"

"2:20."

"Reasonable enough." I mumbled before closing my eyes and going back to sleep.

About 20 minutes later or less, I was awoken by the sound of the loudest bell in the world.

"What the hell is that?!" I asked covering my ears.

"It's the wake up bell." Faith said rolling her eyes. If you want to to get breakfast and get to class on time this is the best time to start getting dressed now.

"Four girls... In one bathroom?" I asked.

"It's big enough for all of us." She said smiling. Really? Who the hell smiles this early in the morning?

"You three can go first. Wake me up when your done." I said lying back down.

"Are you sure?" Faith asked.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I could totally use a few more minutes of sleep. I feel like I've been deprived.

About like not even three minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and turned towards true bathroom door. No one came out and I groaned when there was another knock. Fuck my life.