Chapter 27

Once I felt completely settled in I took a shower and changed into a really comfortable onesie. When I was done in the bathroom Faith went in. I didn't really know what to do with myself while she was showering so I decided to visit Eric.

I got off of the bed and made my way out of the room I was in and towards his bedroom door. I didn't think to knock which was stupid but I still didn't do it. Slowly I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door behind me and when I looked up Eric came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

Damn it. Staring at him is making me horny but I can't act on those feeling because he doesn't want to.

"What are you doing in here?" Eric asked as he turned to me. He jumped at first when he saw me but he played it off as if he knew I was in here the whole time. Smooth.

"I wanted to spend time with you."

He smiled and walked closer to me. No. No Eric. Don't do that. You're practically naked and I'm hormonal. This isn't a good idea.

"You look adorable." Eric said as he looked at my onesie.

"Thanks." I said blushing a bit. I don't know why his complements make me feel so warm and fuzzy but it does and I love it.

"Movie night?" He asked.

I nodded and he sat down on his bed. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do until he patted his lap making me freak out a bit inside.

"You're practically naked." I said.

He shrugged and grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards him and patted his lap with his free hand once more. Hesitantly I straddled him and he smiled.

He leaned in for a kiss and I couldn't help but accept. His lips began to move softly against mine and it made me feel warm and fuzzy... Again.

He placed his arms around my hips to bring me closer to him and I placed mine around his neck. The kiss stayed at a slow pace but at the same time it was really passionate and it made me go through a bunch of confusing feelings.

We kissed for a while and when we were getting lost into each other and completely forgetting about the world around us, I heard the squeaky noise of a door creaking. I pulled away from the kiss and Eric and I both turned towards the door. Standing in the middle of the frame was Mrs. Kelly. Her arms we're crossed and she didn't seem happy which freaked me out because she was a naturally happy person.

Quickly, I got off of Eric's lap and sat next to him while hoping to not be yelled at.

"What did I tell you two?" She asked as she walked into the room.

"Mom. Please don't start. We weren't doing anything wrong."

"Weren't doing anything wrong?! You're practically naked! Your door is closed while you two are alone in this room and you were practically baby making!"

"Mom! We were not! We were just making out! There is nothing wrong with that."

Mrs. Kelly sighed. "Keep this door open, and put on some clothes. I'm watching you two." And with that she left the room, making sure to keep the door wide open.

"I'm sorry." I said as I looked at Eric.

"It's fine. You didn't do anything."

"I should have knocked."

"You don't have to knock. It's fine baby."

"But..."

"No. Stop blaming yourself for something you had no control over. I don't like it." He said as he walked over to his dresser. He grabbed a plan white shirt, underwear and sweatpants and then he proceeded in taking his towel off.